Windows 10: Downloads

Discus and support Downloads in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to download music directly from an ipad to groove music?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichardGoldberg1, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Downloads

Is it possible to download music directly from an ipad to groove music?

:)

RichardGoldberg1, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Downloads

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Downloads

1. Downloads - Similar Threads - Downloads

2. Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition: I want to buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition on my pc (Which meets all the requirements listed on the site). The Windows Store gives me a button to redeem a code and a button to get a free trial. I asummed after downloading the trial, the store would give me a link to buy...
  3. C downloads is unavailble

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C downloads is unavailble: i keep getting an error saying that the C:\Downloads\ is not availble if the location is on this pc, make sure the drive is connected or disk inserted. i have been working for several hours and am finally sick of it...
  4. cant updat after downloading kb4507453

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant updat after downloading kb4507453: after updating to kb4507453 my updates stops it just lags on checking updates i uninstall kb4507453 my updates work but downloads the update again and does not do updates whats the fix...
  5. Sony USB and download from a memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony USB and download from a memory: Can't figure out how to connect my USB and download photos from my memory card?? Anyone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-usb-and-download-from-a-memory/174cc7a7-e8f1-4c12-b9dd-11587d9453e7
  6. want to download media player for window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    want to download media player for window 10: want to download media player for window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-download-media-player-for-window-10/596eaa75-e6e0-43b7-9dfb-3d3e22576bfb
  7. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 x64 2019-07B keep downloading and installing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 x64 2019-07B keep downloading and installing.: so for these days my laptop keep downloading Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 x64 2019-07B and installing then roll back to redownload and reinstall then roll back again, [ATTACH] and it already make my laptop very lagging. of course i try to use...
  8. Can't download 2 specific games from the microsoft store, error 0x800700AA

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download 2 specific games from the microsoft store, error 0x800700AA: Hey I have trouble downloading two games with gamepass. Void Bastards and Vampyr. Although I've successfully downloaded them in the past,now i get the error 0x800700AA. I can download other games but not these two. Thanks in advance :)...
  9. Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.

Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.: I'm trying to download the Gears 5 Tech Test on my PC and the download will not start. I've tried many methods such as Resetting the App through Apps And Features, using WSReset, and none of them have worked....
  10. why won't my minecraft windows 10 download?

why won't my minecraft windows 10 download?: I log into microsoft and search minecraft and it says its available to download. When i click on "install on my devises" it pops up what appears to be my laptop so i click on the check box and i hit install but every time I click on it it tells me "thank you, we are trying to...