Windows 10: downloads

Discus and support downloads in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i want to buy a game using my mobile but i cant because my network provider is not available ,only Vodacom is available for selection.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by maxnkomo1, Jun 30, 2020.

1. maxnkomo1 Win User

downloads

i want to buy a game using my mobile but i cant because my network provider is not available ,only Vodacom is available for selection.

:)

maxnkomo1, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jun 30, 2020
  4. downloads

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

downloads

1. downloads - Similar Threads - downloads

2. How to automatically download/ install Defender updates "ONLY"

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to automatically download/ install Defender updates "ONLY": w10-64 bit on i5-Level8 pc. I have set my windows update so that any updates gives me windows notification, then I go to settings and click "download", then it downloads and automatically installs. This I have set so that huge windows updates of several MBs and GBs don't...
  3. Intense Lag when Downloading Large Files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intense Lag when Downloading Large Files: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on an Acer Predator 17 laptop. I use a gigabit wired internet connection. When I download a large file, like an .iso file, my computer experience horrible lag. Any ideas how I can troubleshoot this?...
  4. Skype Contacts: Cannot Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Contacts: Cannot Download: Is it me, Skype, or a W10 issue? I have tried every which way from Sunday to download my contacts, with the idea of cleaning out all that are no longer necessary, then reloading those that remain. No stated approach seems to make this possible. This proved a...
  5. Where can I download older versions of Windows 10 Media Creation Tools

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I download older versions of Windows 10 Media Creation Tools: Hi guys, I want to reset my PC whilst keeping all my settings, programs and files. My PC is also one of the machines that is not currently compatible with Windows 10 2004. So basically, as the title says, where can I get older versions of the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool....
  6. Easy backup of user/app data, desktop, downloads,

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Easy backup of user/app data, desktop, downloads,: Hi, I have to administer my moms computer remotely and she doesnt have an external drive or usb stick. I set her up with DropBox and could possibly setup a WebDav server for her but I need to backup her user data/prodile so I could restore to this machine or another one. She...
  7. Manually download and install windows update

Manually download and install windows update: Is there a way to download the latest latest update of windows manually? Because my wifi in my pc randomly dont recognize any router i already tried everything i already reinstall windows but still wifi is still not working hoping the latest update fix this cause i heard this...
  8. Multiple iCloud Photos folders, photos not downloading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple iCloud Photos folders, photos not downloading to Windows 10: Hi there, I have an iPhone that syncs photos to iCloud. I also use the iCloud for Windows app to automatically download my photos from iCloud to my Windows 10 laptop. Until recently, all was working fine. Since about a month ago no photos are downloading from iCloud to the...
  9. PC IS NOT DOWNLOADING CERTIFICATE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC IS NOT DOWNLOADING CERTIFICATE: Hello, I have downloaded a Etisalat Digital Certificate on my PC. My PC is Windows 10 but there is one error message appearing while i download. This App is been blocked for your protection An administrator has been blocked you for running this App. Contact the...
  10. Microsoft Store randomly pausing download and says "Error"

Microsoft Store randomly pausing download and says "Error": So basically I'm trying to download Sea Of Thieves on PC and it's been around 3 hours since I started and only 14 GB has downloaded, why? You may ask. Well, it just randomly pauses the download and says "Error" literally nothing else, no error message, just "Error". ("Błąd"...