Windows 10: DOWNLOADS

Discus and support DOWNLOADS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hiis there a way to delete multiple downloads all at once in my download folder?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Jun 24, 2021.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

DOWNLOADS

Hiis there a way to delete multiple downloads all at once in my download folder?

:)

TIMMY 067, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jun 24, 2021
  4. DOWNLOADS

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

DOWNLOADS

1. DOWNLOADS - Similar Threads - DOWNLOADS

2. Can I know from where i can download PC Health Check App?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I know from where i can download PC Health Check App?: I want to check my laptop supports Windows 11 or not.I cant find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-know-from-where-i-can-download-pc-health/618aa1e3-c02c-4c5f-b1fb-b7942142a6a4
  3. Windows update download error 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update download error 0x80070057: Installation is on a VirtualBox Virtual Machine, used for experiments, to prevent damage to my system (snapshot is before any experimentation). Host machine is the one in my system specs, and is up-to-date. Here is some info about the VM. OS: Windows 10 Pro (Not activated) OS...
  4. No access to downloaded games

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No access to downloaded games: I started family sharing to my kids could learn to manage their time better on the computer. When they log in to their account they no longer have access to the games that are downloaded on the computer. We have minecraft not through microsoft and other games that we...
  5. File downloads randomly shut down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File downloads randomly shut down: Hello,for some time I've been unable to download files using browsers. My internet works well but whenever I try to download some files they randomly stop during the process. I tried opera, chrome and firefox and this problem occurs in all of them. I tried setting my PC into...
  6. iCloud not downloading to PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    iCloud not downloading to PC: I am unable to download photos from iCloud. I get error code 0x800701AA How do I fix this?Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Unknown/other / iPhone & iPad / Microsoft 365 Family...
  7. Wifi download speeds are bottlenecked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi download speeds are bottlenecked: For whatever reason my laptop started to slow down it's download speeds a few months ago. It seems like the download speeds are being bottlenecked for all applications except for Steam and a select few others. Anything I try to download goes about 1 to 2 MB/s at max, but...
  8. How to know if I already downloaded a printer file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to know if I already downloaded a printer file?: There is a printer security file, i.e., cijpfdp_2007b.exe. How will I know if I already downloaded it? Where do I look? How do I find it in my computer? Looking at Updates under Drivers does not help.Thank you in advance....
  9. Is there a way for me to download and use the Spotify Premium APK app on my Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way for me to download and use the Spotify Premium APK app on my Windows 10...: Hi everyone, I'm a student and I'm very passionate about music, currently I'm listening to many different genres of music. I really like the Spotify Premium APK application, I have downloaded it on the website but can't use it on my computer, so is there any way to fix this...
  10. Mandatory Update Issue - Looping download on file asobo-aircraft-c172sp-as1000-0.1.82.fs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mandatory Update Issue - Looping download on file asobo-aircraft-c172sp-as1000-0.1.82.fs: HelloI have a similar issue with the PC MSFS2020 Mandatory Update July 2021 - I get the looping on asobo-aircraft-c172sp-as1000-0.1.82.fs Source: videogameschronicle.comI have tried deleting the latest c172sp files in the OneStore folder, as suggested below, and restarted the...