Windows 10: DOWNLOADS

Discus and support DOWNLOADS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hiis there a way to delete multiple downloads all at once in my download folder?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Jun 24, 2021.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

DOWNLOADS

Hiis there a way to delete multiple downloads all at once in my download folder?

:)

TIMMY 067, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jun 24, 2021
  4. DOWNLOADS

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

DOWNLOADS

1. DOWNLOADS - Similar Threads - DOWNLOADS

2. Support Help Needed with downloading Flight Simulator onto a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support Help Needed with downloading Flight Simulator onto a new PC: Alright I will just say to start, that the online help as the only mechanism for help is VERY frustrating. Not having the ability to either chat or talk with a real person is just not acceptable. Just spent $1300 on new PC, and $150 for flight simulator and cannot...
  3. I am unable to download "Halo 4" after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to download "Halo 4" after purchase: After purchase of "Halo 4" I am unable to Install it from Microsoft store. Download and install loading bar shows error : 0x80073D12OS Windows 10 Homebuild : 19043.1110Is there a maintenance on server side or something like that? Can you provide a workaround to install this...
  4. how to download microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to download microsoft store: hellowell i'll go straighttwo or three hours ago i reseted my windows because it had a lot of errors and a lot of things didn't work wellanyways now everything is goodbut i can't find my micrsoft store i searched how to get it again but without any resultso what should i do...
  5. I cannot download Switch out of S mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot download Switch out of S mode.: It wants me to upgrade. I don't need to upgrade. I don't want to pay a fee! I don't need Windows professional. I just want to get out of S mode. How can I do this for free? I don't need a corporation policing what I do on my PC or what programs I use, I am aware of the risks,...
  6. Why can I not download Minecraft for Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can I not download Minecraft for Windows 10?: I didn't know for the longest time that Minecraft for the PC Java edition is different from Minecraft for Windows 10 Bedrock edition. So, when I found out MC has cross-play, but I had to have Bedrock edition, I went to the windows store and bought MC for Windows 10. Except...
  7. My files in download folder disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My files in download folder disappeared: I was today downloading a game of the net i was really careful about i had scanned it 10 times with 2 antiviruses and I did everything it was not a virus then later i was scared so just to be sure if its not suspicious i was looking at my folders. All folders were great but...
  8. An automatic malicious download on laptop without notifying the user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An automatic malicious download on laptop without notifying the user: Hi! I just want to ask about these malicious download on my laptop. Specifically speaking, it automatically download without notifying. However, with the use of kaspersky I was able to know that there is a malicious things that keeps downloading on my laptop without notifying...
  9. MicroSoft Jigsaw - purchased Downloaded Puzzle Collections are suddenly missing from my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MicroSoft Jigsaw - purchased Downloaded Puzzle Collections are suddenly missing from my game: Microsoft Jigsaw is dropping Downloaded Puzzle Collections for puzzles I am currently working on - right now missing Spring - any ideas how I get purchased download sets back?...
  10. Cant download ms Store aaps_Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80131500

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant download ms Store aaps_Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80131500: Dell Latitude 7380 8gb Windows 10 Pro Hi all.. Occasionally i download one of ms store apps,to use on my system,..not had many issues with it,though i know it can be glitchy.. Just tried to download a small app for the taskbar,and received following error.. Page cannot be...