Windows 10: Downloded-Folder

Discus and support Downloded-Folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a self-created issue. I created a new admin account and changed the name of my user folder, no issues there, but then I needed to change it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Magnat85, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Magnat85 Win User

Downloded-Folder

Hi, I have a self-created issue. I created a new admin account and changed the name of my user folder, no issues there, but then I needed to change it in the register as well and that went well. Restarted the pc and logged into my regular account, no issues. Everything works as it should, except for my folder "Downloaded". When I click on the pinned folder in the explorer, I get the error message that the place don´t exist. But when I go via start menu and the shortcut I have there, no issues. The pinned shortcut´s icon in explorer have changed from the usual arrow to a regular folder. I have

:)

Magnat85, Aug 11, 2022
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 11, 2022
  4. topgundcp Win User

Downloded-Folder

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Downloded-Folder

1. Downloded-Folder - Similar Threads - Downloded Folder

2. cant downlod apps from microsoft store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant downlod apps from microsoft store or xbox app: HIi cant download apps from microsoft store or xbox appwhen i try to install apps from microsoft store it says "something happened on our end"for xbox it says "error something unexpected happened" error code: 0x80070005thanks...
  3. cant downlod apps from microsoft store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant downlod apps from microsoft store or xbox app: HIi cant download apps from microsoft store or xbox appwhen i try to install apps from microsoft store it says "something happened on our end"for xbox it says "error something unexpected happened" error code: 0x80070005thanks...
  4. I NOT GETTING DOWNLOD FROM MICROSOFT 365

I NOT GETTING DOWNLOD FROM MICROSOFT 365: I NOT GETTING DOWNLOD FROM MICROSOFT 365PLEASE KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL YOUR COOPERATE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-not-getting-downlod-from-microsoft-365/243c67d5-8c56-47cd-bb9b-dff93242208b
  5. I NOT GETTING DOWNLOD FROM MICROSOFT 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NOT GETTING DOWNLOD FROM MICROSOFT 365: I NOT GETTING DOWNLOD FROM MICROSOFT 365PLEASE KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL YOUR COOPERATE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-not-getting-downlod-from-microsoft-365/243c67d5-8c56-47cd-bb9b-dff93242208b
  6. cant downlod apps from google play store its just browsing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant downlod apps from google play store its just browsing: cant downlod apps from google play store its just browsing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-downlod-apps-from-google-play-store-its-just/1c035e5a-7f15-4081-aae6-8f755a93a3a7
  7. cant downlod apps from google play store its just browsing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant downlod apps from google play store its just browsing: cant downlod apps from google play store its just browsing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-downlod-apps-from-google-play-store-its-just/1c035e5a-7f15-4081-aae6-8f755a93a3a7
  8. cant downlod apps from google play store its just browsing

9. Downloded-Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloded-Folder: Hi, I have a self-created issue. I created a new admin account and changed the name of my user folder, no issues there, but then I needed to change it in the register as well and that went well. Restarted the pc and logged into my regular account, no issues. Everything works...
  10. Downloded-Folder

Downloded-Folder: Hi, I have a self-created issue. I created a new admin account and changed the name of my user folder, no issues there, but then I needed to change it in the register as well and that went well. Restarted the pc and logged into my regular account, no issues. Everything works...