Windows 10: Downloding of Apps

Discus and support Downloding of Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where can I find the apps that I have recently downloaded?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HartleyMalcolm, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Downloding of Apps

Where can I find the apps that I have recently downloaded?

:)

HartleyMalcolm, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 20, 2018
  3. can not downlod from store

Last 1week ago i buy MS lumia 650 ...

My problem is whan i go in store 4 downlod.... Apps,s main page open but.... It show loading & loading ....no option show 4 downlod

however apps free or not both ....memory now 5GB left

dipankarmandal, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Downloding of Apps

how do the copy downloding apps to sd card?

how do the copy downloding apps to sd card? how do take a shared videos save to sd card

suresh_555, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Downloding of Apps

1. Downloding of Apps - Similar Threads - Downloding Apps

2. cant downlod apps from microsoft store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant downlod apps from microsoft store or xbox app: HIi cant download apps from microsoft store or xbox appwhen i try to install apps from microsoft store it says "something happened on our end"for xbox it says "error something unexpected happened" error code: 0x80070005thanks...
  3. cant downlod apps from microsoft store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant downlod apps from microsoft store or xbox app: HIi cant download apps from microsoft store or xbox appwhen i try to install apps from microsoft store it says "something happened on our end"for xbox it says "error something unexpected happened" error code: 0x80070005thanks...
  4. cant downlod apps from google play store its just browsing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant downlod apps from google play store its just browsing: cant downlod apps from google play store its just browsing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-downlod-apps-from-google-play-store-its-just/1c035e5a-7f15-4081-aae6-8f755a93a3a7
  5. cant downlod apps from google play store its just browsing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant downlod apps from google play store its just browsing: cant downlod apps from google play store its just browsing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-downlod-apps-from-google-play-store-its-just/1c035e5a-7f15-4081-aae6-8f755a93a3a7
  6. cant downlod apps from google play store its just browsing

7. About can not downloding app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About can not downloding app: I purchased an application from the Microsoft Store on a Windows 10 laptop, and I want to download the same application on another Windows 11 device. I have been asked to purchase it again. Why? Application name is Recforth...
  8. About can not downloding app

About can not downloding app: I purchased an application from the Microsoft Store on a Windows 10 laptop, and I want to download the same application on another Windows 11 device. I have been asked to purchase it again. Why? Application name is Recforth...
  9. nd not able thello i m not able to update my windows8 ao downlod apps from ur store....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nd not able thello i m not able to update my windows8 ao downlod apps from ur store....: thello i m not able to update my windows8 and not able to downlod apps from ur store. please look into this matter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nd-not-able-thello-i-m-not-able-to-update-my/fa0b4539-1c44-4612-bf5d-dab906e20371
  10. nd not able thello i m not able to update my windows8 ao downlod apps from ur store....

nd not able thello i m not able to update my windows8 ao downlod apps from ur store....: thello i m not able to update my windows8 and not able to downlod apps from ur store. please look into this matter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nd-not-able-thello-i-m-not-able-to-update-my/fa0b4539-1c44-4612-bf5d-dab906e20371