Windows 10: downoald

Discus and support downoald in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello so can anyone help me i downloaded 20gb file and i stopped at 10 gb i deleted the crdownoald file it was like 10 gb and deleted it from recycle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FSBFamilySafetyBlocker.ex, Jun 19, 2021.

1. downoald

hello so can anyone help me i downloaded 20gb file and i stopped at 10 gb i deleted the crdownoald file it was like 10 gb and deleted it from recycle bin too but it still full up my local disk

:)

FSBFamilySafetyBlocker.ex, Jun 19, 2021
  2. saifo1412 Win User

Class not registerd ?!

when I want to downoald things it says ''Class not registerd'' ..

please help me

saifo1412, Jun 19, 2021
  3. how to download google playstore on lumia 520

How I can downoald google play for Nokia lumia

თამარფირანიშვილი, Jun 19, 2021
  4. downoald

Lumnia 640XL & POP eMail Accounts

I just bought a new Lumnia 640XL smart phone, running Windows 8.1.

Not perfect but slowly I got used to it and it's functions but there is a BIG problem that causes me lots of troubles that I have no answers.

I did set up my 2 accounts, one ADMIN and one PRIVATE.

And Settings of "Setting up a New Accound" have the POP option, an option sadly missing from my PC's Microsoft Mailer, there the options are IMAP or EAS.

Everyone knows that you can not read lengthy emails in a mobile phone. So, it is normal to have a look who is the sender, delete them and then use a proper computer to downoald them and read them.

That's where the problem lies.

When I delete a message from Lumnia 640XL, automatically I delete the message from the Server and the messages are lost for ever.

These problems did not exist with my previous smartphone SONY Xperia Z and iPHONE. I guess becuae both companies know the importance of eMail messages. Most computer let the user decide for how long they want the messages to remain in the server, I choose
    15 days; however, my Smart phone is to Smart for me and things I don need my eMails.

Is there a way out?

Filmwaves

Orchids-world, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

downoald