Windows 10: Doxillian Document Converter is a pain!!!

Discus and support Doxillian Document Converter is a pain!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Doxillian Document Converter is giving me problems with my word documents. Doxillian just shows up and wants to / does convert documents, which makes... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ToveVidebaek, May 26, 2020.

1. Doxillian Document Converter is a pain!!!

Doxillian Document Converter is giving me problems with my word documents. Doxillian just shows up and wants to / does convert documents, which makes it hard for me to find / get them again .. What do I do?

:)

ToveVidebaek, May 26, 2020
  2. Rhina Vib Win User

How do i convert a Text document to another format ?

Hi Alexander,

For us to better assist you regarding this concern with converting a text document to another format, we need to ask a few questions:

• What program or application are you using?
    • What format would you like to change it to?
    • Just to confirm, what is the file format of your document?
    • What steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, May 26, 2020
  3. can not print documents converted from pdf

I can not print document in word format or when a document was converted from pdf to word. My printer will print in note pad or for website with no problems???. hp print was checked with hp doctor and found no problems and with microsoft trouble shooter
    with no problems either. any suggestions???

thanks

alexander (live.com#blackdragonav), May 26, 2020
  4. Doxillian Document Converter is a pain!!!

Cannot convert GPT to MBR.

Hi Michael,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

This method you have to backup all your data and delete all partitions and volumes. Then use the
    DISKPART command.

• Open command prompt and type in DISKPART and press Enter
    • Then type in list disk (Note down the number of disk you want to convert to GPT)
    • Then type in select disk number of disk
    • Finally type in convert gpt.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Anup Karkal, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Doxillian Document Converter is a pain!!!

1. Doxillian Document Converter is a pain!!! - Similar Threads - Doxillian Document Converter

2. Converting or designing a Publisher document to CMYK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converting or designing a Publisher document to CMYK: Windows 10 current, Publisher 365 also current. A leaflet designed in Publisher is by default RGB. Printing company prefers CMYK. I have looked for a means to design or convert to CMYK but what I have found seems to relate to older versions of Publisher. What I did find, but...
  3. Converting an Access Report to an editable Word document

in Windows 10 Customization
    Converting an Access Report to an editable Word document: I have created an Access report in the form of a Certificate. I'd like to get it into Word, preferably as a table , and be able to add information I currently can't include in the report, edit it, and print/email the word document, or even save it as a PDF file. I am...
  4. Convert a PDF document to Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert a PDF document to Word: I have windows 10. I tried to convert two documents from PDF to Word with the help of Smallpdf.com. The conversions actually took place but I cannot open the word documents because it says that I must use come converting software in my PC. Unfortunately that does not work...
  5. Errors BSOD and pain

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Errors BSOD and pain: This all started 5 or 4 days ago and its driving me crazy. Faulting application name: bad_module_info, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0x00000000 Fault offset: 0x0000000000000000...
  6. Can I convert existing paper word document into electronic word document?

Can I convert existing paper word document into electronic word document?: I have a paper word doc that I need to work with. Is there a way to convert it into an electronic format without starting from scratch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-convert-existing-paper-word-document-into/dc962fa3-fba2-4fa3-9ac1-8c3f40409494
  7. How to convert a pdf document into word?

How to convert a pdf document into word?: How do I convert a pdf document into a word document in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-a-pdf-document-into-word/9c2a6a2f-5663-4e6b-b2be-13f907952c15"
  8. converting documents to WORD

converting documents to WORD: By accident I recently changed my settings to convert any and all PDFs to WORD documents. So emails and other type files are being converted. How do I change it back to getting emails that have the real PDF inserted/included? Thank you....
  9. My documents converted in letters and numbers

My documents converted in letters and numbers: I use Bing as a browser and all the documents I see in jumbled up letters and numbers. Please help me to fix the Bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-documents-converted-in-letters-and-numbers/e855947b-0997-410a-be79-2c448ea8a7ca
  10. CONVERT WORDPAD DOCUMENT TO WORKS

CONVERT WORDPAD DOCUMENT TO WORKS: I CREATED A DOCUMENT IN WORDPAD THAT I NEED TO PUT IN WORKS. I AM NEW TO WINDOWS 10 AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW I WOUND UP CREATING THE DOCUMENT IN WORDPAD OR HOW TO MOVE IT TO OUTLOOK....