Windows 10: DPC and NDIS.sys issue.

Discus and support DPC and NDIS.sys issue. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I use an acer Aspire 3 laptop with an intel core i7 and run-on windows 10.I ran a test on LatencyMon as I had been having issues when recording... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoshUT, Jan 23, 2022.

1. JoshUT Win User

DPC and NDIS.sys issue.

Hi,I use an acer Aspire 3 laptop with an intel core i7 and run-on windows 10.I ran a test on LatencyMon as I had been having issues when recording music on my laptop. The results said I had a big DPC count/ issue and there was especially an issue with my NDIS.sys. I have reinstalled/updated drivers and tried turning off network settings but the problem hasn't improved. Below I have attached a recent LatencyMon test. I have no idea how to solve this issue and really need to record these songs so any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.CONCLUSION____________________________________________

:)

JoshUT, Jan 23, 2022
  2. JonAPC Win User

Windows 10 DPC latency issue with ndis & tcpip.sys

I've been fighting this DPC issues for years and doing a google search for something regarding DPC, but I found a simple fix. The problem was when I installed AVG. DPC didn't start right away (it took months) then I started doing all the disable this and
    that and no solution. So, I decided to start tracking down programs (applications/software) and AVG was one of the programs that would cause DPC issues.

I found a website regarding NDIS DPC issues with antiviruses with firewalls. First I tried disabling Web protection and Firewall and restarted and it lasted a week (normally 3 days) before DPC started. I went back to the site and found a solution that fixed
    my problem, it told me this,

Press Windows+R.

Typed NCPA.CPL

Right click on your ethernet and clicked Properties

Untick AVG network filter driver

Clicked OK

Restart

2 weeks late, no issues. 0.

I re-enabled web protection and firewall and still no issues.

JonAPC, Jan 23, 2022
  3. ErmineMD Win User
    Windows 10 DPC latency issue with ndis & tcpip.sys

Your code and my recent
    CrazyPingTest3
    trigger DPC latency issue of tcpip.sys after a couple of runs. Like you said.

One run of your code, one run of CrazyPingTest3 or infinite run of my infinite pings (original
    CrazyPingTest) cause just 0.5 to 1 ms latency.

But! If I add a 50 ms sleep before starting a new thread, there is no latency at all. See my
    CrazyPingTest3). There is a commented line.

And if I add Thread.Sleep(50); before your

p.SendAsync(ip, 1000, ip);

I see no DPC latency too.

And thank you for the link!

Upd. Oh, I was wrong. I made some more runs and had a DPC latency.

And I’m here because of “windows 10 ndis high dpc” issue too.

ErmineMD, Jan 23, 2022
  4. DPC and NDIS.sys issue.

Wdf01000.sys causing DPC and audio is cracking

Is it possible that my internet provider to be causing the high DPC? Because I switched to a different provider some time around the issue started to occur? NDIS suddenly has high again. https://i.imgur.com/WNMrY4C.png

pixelated_, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

DPC and NDIS.sys issue.

1. DPC and NDIS.sys issue. - Similar Threads - DPC NDIS sys

2. DPC and NDIS.sys issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC and NDIS.sys issue.: Hi,I use an acer Aspire 3 laptop with an intel core i7 and run-on windows 10.I ran a test on LatencyMon as I had been having issues when recording music on my laptop. The results said I had a big DPC count/ issue and there was especially an issue with my NDIS.sys. I have...
  3. DPC and NDIS.sys issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC and NDIS.sys issue.: Hi,I use an acer Aspire 3 laptop with an intel core i7 and run-on windows 10.I ran a test on LatencyMon as I had been having issues when recording music on my laptop. The results said I had a big DPC count/ issue and there was especially an issue with my NDIS.sys. I have...
  4. DPC and NDIS.sys issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC and NDIS.sys issue.: Hi,I use an acer Aspire 3 laptop with an intel core i7 and run-on windows 10.I ran a test on LatencyMon as I has having issues when recording music on my laptop. The results said I had a big DPC count/ issue and there was especially an issue with my NDIS.sys. I have...
  5. DPC and NDIS.sys issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC and NDIS.sys issue.: Hi,I use an acer Aspire 3 laptop with an intel core i7 and run-on windows 10.I ran a test on LatencyMon as I has having issues when recording music on my laptop. The results said I had a big DPC count/ issue and there was especially an issue with my NDIS.sys. I have...
  6. high dpc latency with following drivers: wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and rspll64.sys

high dpc latency with following drivers: wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and rspll64.sys: I run my laptop for real-time audio processing, but after many optimizations I still get glitches, culprit drivers are :1- wdf01000.sys2- ntoskrnl.exe3- rspll64.sysAll 3 above drivers have very high dpc latency which is affecting the operation of my audio software.What can I...
  7. DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.

DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.: Hi, I'm looking for a fix for this windows latency issue. I am experiencing high latency and interrupts due to windows drivers specifically "wdf01000.sys, kernal mode driver framework runtime." You can see this from the screenshot of the latency monitor check. [IMG]...
  8. High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys: Hello, I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking program, latencymon. I really...
  9. DPC Latency with Storport.sys and Wdf0 1000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC Latency with Storport.sys and Wdf0 1000.sys: I have recently added a new mixer (Presonus Studio Live 16 Series III) to my studio and started having some major issues. It wouldn't be read by the Presonus Studio One 3 DAW. I asked Presonus for help and they asked me to give them a LatencyMon report. The report plainly...
  10. DPC issues!

in Windows 10 Support
    DPC issues!: Hello! new to the forum, and I am having a similar issue and wondering if someone here could help me. What I did about two weeks ago: -Installed Windows updates ("mandatory" these days because of Win10...) -Updated my firewall (Zonealarm) -Updater my antivirus (Avira...