Windows 10: DPC Latency High Crackles popping dxgkrnl.sys, nvlddmkm.sys, USBXHC

Discus and support DPC Latency High Crackles popping dxgkrnl.sys, nvlddmkm.sys, USBXHC in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So I bought a new computer. And the problem of crackling and bouncing back. It is important to note that my previous computer also had the same 3080... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by sagiz, Jun 20, 2021.

1. sagiz Win User

DPC Latency High Crackles popping dxgkrnl.sys, nvlddmkm.sys, USBXHC

So I bought a new computer. And the problem of crackling and bouncing back. It is important to note that my previous computer also had the same 3080 video card. Beyond that all the hardware is new. I need help attaching information about the problem I have I would love help from anyone who understands. Windows 10 - version 21h1 os 19043.1055 cpu: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core ram: hyperx 2x16 3600 gpu: nividia evga xc3 3080. Motherboard: Asus rog X570 - E. Latencymon- windows preformance:

:)

sagiz, Jun 20, 2021
  2. zinou Win User

DPC Latency problem (Storport.sys, nvlddmkm.sys, dxgkrnl.sys, etc.)

Hi,

For me those DPCs are originated by the Intel Intel(R) Serial IO GPIO Driver.

DPC Latency High Crackles popping dxgkrnl.sys, nvlddmkm.sys, USBXHC [​IMG]

The DPC and ISR graph shows a lot of those DPCs spikes.

It seems that your driver is outdated (ver 30.100.1816.3 released on April 2018).

A newer version is available on the Dell Website for your computer model.

Update this driver and see if it helps.

zinou, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Le Jester Win User
    High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

Hello,

I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking
    program, latencymon.

I really want to know if there is a fix since I have browsed a wide range of sites trying to find a fix, I could not find any. And also my keyboard stopped working for some reason, if its ok I would like to find a fix for that, but
    I prioritize fixing the high latency over the keyboard.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Le Jester, Jun 20, 2021
  4. DPC Latency High Crackles popping dxgkrnl.sys, nvlddmkm.sys, USBXHC

DPC Latency problem (Storport.sys, nvlddmkm.sys, dxgkrnl.sys, etc.)

I tried the driver and it seems to have helped a little bit but I haven’t been able to test it out fully. However, due to other issues, like temperature when gaming, Dell will pick it up tomorrow to fix these issues. I doubt that it will help that much, but what can you do?

Once I receive the repaired laptop, I will check again! Hopefully they check this issue but I doubt they can fix it..

VirtualBoost, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

DPC Latency High Crackles popping dxgkrnl.sys, nvlddmkm.sys, USBXHC

1. DPC Latency High Crackles popping dxgkrnl.sys, nvlddmkm.sys, USBXHC - Similar Threads - DPC Latency High

2. high dpc latency with following drivers: wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and rspll64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high dpc latency with following drivers: wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and rspll64.sys: I run my laptop for real-time audio processing, but after many optimizations I still get glitches, culprit drivers are :1- wdf01000.sys2- ntoskrnl.exe3- rspll64.sysAll 3 above drivers have very high dpc latency which is affecting the operation of my audio software.What can I...
  3. DPC Latency Issues, Audio Popping and Crackling Horribly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC Latency Issues, Audio Popping and Crackling Horribly: Hello. For about a week I have been experiencing glitchy, popping, crackling audio, This seems to mainly happen when streaming YouTube videos, Spotify, or any audio over internet while playing through my Focusrite Scarlett interface. When playing through headphones this...
  4. Audio Crackling/Popping and DPC Latency Issues

Audio Crackling/Popping and DPC Latency Issues: Hi, I seem to get Audio Crackling and Popping issues, after searching the web for a bit I noticed that this issue is generally tied to DPC Latency so I used LatencyMon to recorded for around 2 hours (stats below). In my case it doesn't seem to happen immediately after...
  5. Audio Crackling/Popping and DPC Latency Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio Crackling/Popping and DPC Latency Issues: Hi, I seem to get Audio Crackling and Popping issues, after searching the web for a bit I noticed that this issue is generally tied to DPC Latency so I used LatencyMon to recorded for around 2 hours (stats below). In my case it doesn't seem to happen immediately after...
  6. DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.

DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.: Hi, I'm looking for a fix for this windows latency issue. I am experiencing high latency and interrupts due to windows drivers specifically "wdf01000.sys, kernal mode driver framework runtime." You can see this from the screenshot of the latency monitor check. [IMG]...
  7. High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys: Hello, I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking program, latencymon. I really...
  8. high DPC latency and audio distortion (crackling and popping sounds)

high DPC latency and audio distortion (crackling and popping sounds): Hi guys, Yesterday evening I was watching some youtube videos when suddenly the sound cut out. I turned the volume back up only to find there was a loud staticky crackling pop as the only audio output. Audio output is fine on headphones. I have a Lenovo Yoga 920 (with...
  9. Sound stuttering and high latency from Wdf01000.sys and ACPI.sys

Sound stuttering and high latency from Wdf01000.sys and ACPI.sys: I've been having an issue with my sound were it starts stuttering after some time for no reason. I've downloaded LatencyMon and it showed me that wdf01000.sys goes over 50ms after a couple of hours while ACPI.sys can go higher than 1ms. They both got high DPC with wdf driver...
  10. DPC Latency with Storport.sys and Wdf0 1000.sys

DPC Latency with Storport.sys and Wdf0 1000.sys: I have recently added a new mixer (Presonus Studio Live 16 Series III) to my studio and started having some major issues. It wouldn't be read by the Presonus Studio One 3 DAW. I asked Presonus for help and they asked me to give them a LatencyMon report. The report plainly...