Windows 10: DPC Latency issues caused by dxgkrnl.sys on 20H2

Discus and support DPC Latency issues caused by dxgkrnl.sys on 20H2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I've recently been having DPC latency issues that I believe are being caused by dxgkrnl.sys. At this rate I have absolutely zero clue what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZangLucarson, May 8, 2021.

1. DPC Latency issues caused by dxgkrnl.sys on 20H2

Hi all, I've recently been having DPC latency issues that I believe are being caused by dxgkrnl.sys. At this rate I have absolutely zero clue what could be causing it, I've followed through with multiple forums, and every single person I've seen that's had this issue has had a different solution and none of them have worked for me. This originally started out on 1909 out of nowhere, I can't think of any software I would have installed that might have caused it. I went through many tests, uninstalling different programs, updating windows, going into device manager and disabling v

:)

ZangLucarson, May 8, 2021
  2. zinou Win User

DPC Latency problem (Storport.sys, nvlddmkm.sys, dxgkrnl.sys, etc.)

Hi,

For me those DPCs are originated by the Intel Intel(R) Serial IO GPIO Driver.

DPC Latency issues caused by dxgkrnl.sys on 20H2 [​IMG]

The DPC and ISR graph shows a lot of those DPCs spikes.

It seems that your driver is outdated (ver 30.100.1816.3 released on April 2018).

A newer version is available on the Dell Website for your computer model.

Update this driver and see if it helps.

zinou, May 8, 2021
  3. Le Jester Win User
    High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

Hello,

I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking
    program, latencymon.

I really want to know if there is a fix since I have browsed a wide range of sites trying to find a fix, I could not find any. And also my keyboard stopped working for some reason, if its ok I would like to find a fix for that, but
    I prioritize fixing the high latency over the keyboard.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Le Jester, May 8, 2021
  4. DPC Latency issues caused by dxgkrnl.sys on 20H2

DPC Latency problem (Storport.sys, nvlddmkm.sys, dxgkrnl.sys, etc.)

I tried the driver and it seems to have helped a little bit but I haven’t been able to test it out fully. However, due to other issues, like temperature when gaming, Dell will pick it up tomorrow to fix these issues. I doubt that it will help that much, but what can you do?

Once I receive the repaired laptop, I will check again! Hopefully they check this issue but I doubt they can fix it..

VirtualBoost, May 8, 2021
Thema:

DPC Latency issues caused by dxgkrnl.sys on 20H2

1. DPC Latency issues caused by dxgkrnl.sys on 20H2 - Similar Threads - DPC Latency issues

2. nvlddmkm.sys, dxgkrnl, etc Latency Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    nvlddmkm.sys, dxgkrnl, etc Latency Issues: Greetings, everyone. For the past few months, Ive suffered from stutters/micro stutters and for the life of me I cannot find a solution. My specs are the following: AMD Ryzen 5950X [Stock] Nvidia RTX 3080 FTW 3 Ultra [Stock] 4x 8GB 3200MHZ DDR4 TridentZ MSI X570 Tomahawk WiFi...
  3. Extreme DPC Latency issues with unknown cause.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extreme DPC Latency issues with unknown cause.: Hi all.About a month ago, I started having DPC latency issues. It has made this past week absolute hell.I've explored several different forums, troubleshooted every imaginable cause I can think of, and have had my workflow heavily impeded by this issue as it renders Blender...
  4. DPC Latency caused by wdf010000.sys... cannot use for audio production

DPC Latency caused by wdf010000.sys... cannot use for audio production: I have a new laptop that I wish to use as a Digital Audio Workstation home music studio. 2020 HP Spectre x360 laptop with 11 gen i7 processor, SSD, 16gb ram I'm also using a Tascam US 4x4 audio interface and Calkewalk. The system is having a great deal of difficulty...
  5. DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.: Hi, I'm looking for a fix for this windows latency issue. I am experiencing high latency and interrupts due to windows drivers specifically "wdf01000.sys, kernal mode driver framework runtime." You can see this from the screenshot of the latency monitor check. [IMG]...
  6. DPC Latency Causing Microstutters

DPC Latency Causing Microstutters: I've been to threads up threads of people with this Issue; I've NEVER found a solution for any of them. Let me explain. My Wi-Fi Adapter (ASUS PCE-n15) is causing MAJOR stuttering Issues and causing my DPC Latency to spike to 66,000. Things I've tried -Manually Updating...
  7. High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys: Hello, I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking program, latencymon. I really...
  8. V1903 Causing DPC Latency Hits

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    V1903 Causing DPC Latency Hits: I use my desktop for general PC ops and also for my recording studio. With all versions including 1809 I haven't had any issues with latency/clicks/dropouts in audio, etc. Resplendence Latency Mon shows no problems. However, with 1903 there is Latency problems. The "culprits"...
  9. V1903 Causing DPC Latency Hits

in Windows 10 Support
    V1903 Causing DPC Latency Hits: I use my desktop for general PC ops and also for my recording studio. With all versions including 1809 I haven't had any issues with latency/clicks/dropouts in audio, etc. Resplendence Latency Mon shows no problems. However, with 1903 there is Latency problems. The "culprits"...
  10. DPC Latency Caused by Many drivers.

DPC Latency Caused by Many drivers.: This is a very frustrating issue, and ive tried looking everywhere for fixes but cant find any. Here is some information below and i would appreciate any help. It causes many audio issues and can virtually not listen to any sort of audio. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...