Windows 10: DPC Latency problem with nvidia (read carefully, happend after clean install).

Discus and support DPC Latency problem with nvidia (read carefully, happend after clean install). in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Bigger DPC Latency on windows 10 1909 when clean installed with ISO from MediaCreationTool There is no problem after updating 1903 to 1909 through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Straszy, Nov 20, 2019.

1. DPC Latency problem with nvidia (read carefully, happend after clean install).

Bigger DPC Latency on windows 10 1909 when clean installed with ISO from MediaCreationTool

There is no problem after updating 1903 to 1909 through windows update.

Tested on both latest drivers. My DPC Latency went from ~10 to ~100

Now i reinstalled windows 6th time to be sure...

submitted by /u/Straszy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Straszy, Nov 20, 2019

2. DPC Latency High

Hi,

Check these:

Solving DPC Latency Issues - Download Latency Monitor and DPC Latency Checker

https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/solving-dpc-latency-issues/

DPC Latency Checker

Troubleshoot Driver Problems Using DPC Latency Checker - Windows Tutorials

DPC Latency Checker - Download

DPC Latency Checker

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Audio stuttering/buzzing and storport.sys high dpc latency

I've only had this audio issue for a few weeks already after I did a custom windows 10 install bc of a previous problem. I've also posted twice about this but no one has helped me yet. I'll post the following possible solutions and suggestions that
    I've already done to avoid repeated answers

I did: audio troubleshooter, uninstalled then reinstalled audio drivers, disabled audio enhancements and tried different audio quality under the advanced tab.

After more searching online I tried using DPC Latency Checker (and then LatencyMon to be more detailed) since I read that having high dpc latency can cause problems with real time audio among other things. Apparently
    storport.sys is the problem? I literally just have basic knowledge about anything regarding this kind of stuff and I don't have any clue on how to fix this so I just hope someone can help me and give me steps by steps suggestions on how I can solve this. my
    audio has just been driving me crazy with those stuttering sounds and I don't want it to worsen.

I would also like to know if having
    Ricoh SD/MMC Host Controller
    and nothing else aside from that, under
    IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers
    , is okay and won't cause problems?

please, I hope someone can help and answer this time around!

CeriWilliams1, Nov 20, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

DPC Latency problem with nvidia (read carefully, happend after clean install).

DPC latency tests. High latency?

The DPC Latency Checker is invalid for Win 10. Latency Mon shows system does not have any DPC Latency problems.

Wi-Fi is a known cause of the problem you are having. Does it only happen with on-line apps?

fireberd, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

DPC Latency problem with nvidia (read carefully, happend after clean install).

1. DPC Latency problem with nvidia (read carefully, happend after clean install). - Similar Threads - DPC Latency problem

2. DPC Latency Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Latency Help: Hi! I am experiencing heavy input delay whilst gaming and even on the desktop. As a competitive gamer, this makes playing games extremely unenjoyable and essentially unplayable as my mouse has no precision and feels floaty. I have tried a variety of hardware replacements...
  3. DPC Latency problems

DPC Latency problems: Hi, over the last few days out of the blue I started to hear weird crackling and popping noises during video and audio playback, I tried to investigate and check to see what the problem was myself, I stumbled upon LatencyMon that test DPC Latency, seems that my problem is due...
  4. Dpc latency

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dpc latency: Hi Guys, For a while now I've had popping and clicking from my headset and crackling when in games. I downloaded Latencymon and found that if I disable one of my drives ( I've 2 ssd and a hdd) the latency stays green. I've done this for over an hour twice with the hdd...
  5. DPC latency audio problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC latency audio problem: hey, im having dificultys with my pc. im having problem with every task im doing, even playing a yt video. so the problem is im having random freezes and audio freezes/lags every 10-40 mins. i dont exactly know whats causing it but im pretty sure its not the disks/ram. ive...
  6. High DPC Latency

High DPC Latency: Hi everyone! Lately, I've been facing such a high DPC latency and it's annoying so much. I'm currently using an Inspiron 14 5458 with Windows 1909. Drivers are all updated I used latencymon to check what was wrong and I see something wrong with ACPI.sys and ndis.sys. I...
  7. DPC latency after install Visual studio .NET framework

DPC latency after install Visual studio .NET framework: Hello, i have a problem with sound on my windows 10 (64bit) Here is a video showing the problem: video As you can see, the sounds sometimes jump, it is more and more present, even on my other devices (the sounds that pass through a cable jack, a usb headset, my screens...
  8. High DPC latency

in Windows 10 Customization
    High DPC latency: I use my Dell XPS for recording and live playback but the system suffers from high DPC latency caused by ACPI driver. I removed Dell audio drivers and installed those from RealTek with no avail. Latency is an issue because I need this computer for live recording. Please your...
  9. DPC latency tests. High latency?

DPC latency tests. High latency?: Hello *Smile I have done some latency tests on my computer after I began to get some audio popping in my headphones. I have had this problem for a few months now. I cant seem to understand if my results are okay or not, which is why Im asking you. No games was running while...
  10. Terrible DPC Latency

Terrible DPC Latency: Hey guys, I am using an Acer VN7 791G gaming notebook with: - Core i5 4210M - GTX 860M - 8 gigs of ddr3 - no ssd - win10 64 My problems: - Mild slowness in general. - Constant delay of audio when playing videos, both streams and downloaded videos, movies etc....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia driver dpc latency problem

2. clean install windows 10 1909 nvidia

3. windows 1909 DPC latency