Windows 10: DPC watchdog error after Windows update two weeks ago

Discus and support DPC watchdog error after Windows update two weeks ago in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a MSI Gaming PC, an Asus and lenovo yoga laptops that started getting Dpc watchdogs errors after a windows update. I even went as far as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shiapet, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Shiapet Win User

DPC watchdog error after Windows update two weeks ago

I have a MSI Gaming PC, an Asus and lenovo yoga laptops that started getting Dpc watchdogs errors after a windows update. I even went as far as rebuild ing the laptops from a new windows install and qorksbfine up until the update s kicks in and i go after it restarts it won't even boot anymore. The lenovo was vought 4 years Ago while the other two were bought around 2 years ago.

When I rebuilt it I used the usb generator tool.

When i had it rebuilt and before I installed the latest windows update i updated the bios just in case but didnt help.

Please help.

:)

Shiapet, Mar 24, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

DPC Watchdog Error

Hi,

DPC Watchdog Violation (error code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation) is a common issue in the Windows operating system. It's occurred due to some specific reasons, like unsupported SSD firmware, old SSD driver version, hardware incompatibility
    issues, or system files are corrupted. To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so
      far?

AndreePin, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Shiapet Win User

I have a MSI Gaming PC, an Asus and lenovo yoga laptops that started getting Dpc watchdogs errors after a windows update. I even went as far as rebuild ing the laptops from a new windows install and qorksbfine up until the update s kicks in and i go after
    it restarts it won't even boot anymore. The lenovo was vought 4 years Ago while the other two were bought around 2 years ago.

When I rebuilt it I used the usb generator tool.

When i had it rebuilt and before I installed the latest windows update i updated the bios just in case but didnt help.

Please help.

Shiapet, Mar 25, 2020
  4. TanaKim Win User

Stopcode DPC Watchdog Violation

In most cases, the DPC Watchdog Violation error occurs because something goes wrong with the firmware of solid state drive.

However, some cases, corrupted Windows updates are also caused this problem.

Check out this guide.

https://usefulpcguide.com/17082/dpc-watchdog-violation/

TanaKim, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. DPC watchdog error after Windows update two weeks ago - Similar Threads - DPC watchdog error

2. dpc watchdog error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dpc watchdog error: Hello, My PC has ran into issues in the past but not since I took it to a repair shop for a fresh install. Things have been fine until recently when I ran into the Windows bluescreen, citing a dpc watchdog violation. I tried to completely reinstall Windows and reset my PC to...
  3. dpc watchdog error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dpc watchdog error: Hello, My PC has ran into issues in the past but not since I took it to a repair shop for a fresh install. Things have been fine until recently when I ran into the Windows bluescreen, citing a dpc watchdog violation. I tried to completely reinstall Windows and reset my PC to...
  4. DPC WATCHDOG ERROR

DPC WATCHDOG ERROR: I have been encountering a regular issue where during start up or a little time after the former being more common I get blue screen watch dog error at times. Usually after the PC was turned off for a time. I am trying to locate a root cause. I looked through bluescreenview...
  5. DPC WATCHDOG ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC WATCHDOG ERROR: I have been encountering a regular issue where during start up or a little time after the former being more common I get blue screen watch dog error at times. Usually after the PC was turned off for a time. I am trying to locate a root cause. I looked through bluescreenview...
  6. DPC watchdog error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC watchdog error: I have been getting a string of these and there was a fix yesterday by disabling the XMP profile for my memory. Unfortunately I recieved another error today I am unsure what is causing this could someone give me a clue? SYSTEM SPECS: Device name DESKTOP-1P1BQ96 Processor...
  7. DPC watchdog error

DPC watchdog error: I have been getting a string of these and there was a fix yesterday by disabling the XMP profile for my memory. Unfortunately I recieved another error today I am unsure what is causing this could someone give me a clue? SYSTEM SPECS: Device name DESKTOP-1P1BQ96 Processor...
  8. Dpc watchdog error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dpc watchdog error: Hey Microsoft community,I get a dpc watchdog error every other boot of my computer, usually the next boot after the blue screen is error free and I can use my computer like normal, I have 5 minidump files from the past 4 days if those would help at all, and I have tried all...
  9. Dpc watchdog error

Dpc watchdog error: Hey Microsoft community,I get a dpc watchdog error every other boot of my computer, usually the next boot after the blue screen is error free and I can use my computer like normal, I have 5 minidump files from the past 4 days if those would help at all, and I have tried all...
  10. Dpc watchdog error