Windows 10: DPC Watchdog Error BSOD - Random

Discus and support DPC Watchdog Error BSOD - Random in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good afternoon,I have been receiving a DPC Watchdog Violation Error at least once a day for the past week and it is becoming rather annoying. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardJordanMD, Aug 29, 2021.

1. DPC Watchdog Error BSOD - Random

Good afternoon,I have been receiving a DPC Watchdog Violation Error at least once a day for the past week and it is becoming rather annoying. I've tried installing new drivers and running disk check but to no avail. I have attached the two most recent minidump files. Any help would be appreciated.Richardhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1QSNijUZ8gRXoW2d7opLBHyym6Ns3QxoC/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1PMhzxEHLfsf64qtPOLs8f8Fq8oL3XvQf/view?usp=sharing

:)

RichardJordanMD, Aug 29, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

DPC Watchdog Error

Hi,

DPC Watchdog Violation (error code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation) is a common issue in the Windows operating system. It's occurred due to some specific reasons, like unsupported SSD firmware, old SSD driver version, hardware incompatibility
    issues, or system files are corrupted. To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so
      far?

AndreePin, Aug 29, 2021
  3. BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

According to what I found from your minidump file, ndis.sys is caused this
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD error on your Windows computer.It's a
    NDIS 6.20 Wrapper Driver and installed onto your computer through Windows Update. As far as I know, you have installed new Windows updates lately.

You can uninstall those updates out of your computer, restart your PC and check again the result. Remember to do these steps in Safe Mode.

For more solutions to fix DPC watchdog violation BSOD error in case the above method doesn't work, check it out the following link below:

Bagaimana Memperbaiki Kesalahan Pelanggaran DPC Watchdog Di Windows -

JokerKingLove, Aug 29, 2021
  4. DPC Watchdog Error BSOD - Random

BSOD- DPC Watchdog violation

BSOD - DPC watchdog violation how to fix?

JamesJagow, Aug 29, 2021
Thema:

DPC Watchdog Error BSOD - Random

1. DPC Watchdog Error BSOD - Random - Similar Threads - DPC Watchdog Error

2. Random DPC Watchdog Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random DPC Watchdog Error: Hello All,seem to be running into this watchdog error randomly,Have gone through a few different steps, DISM, GPU driver uninstall/re-install with DDU.Not sure how to decipher the minidump any insight would be appreciated.Thanks!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  3. Random DPC Watchdog Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random DPC Watchdog Error: Hello All,seem to be running into this watchdog error randomly,Have gone through a few different steps, DISM, GPU driver uninstall/re-install with DDU.Not sure how to decipher the minidump any insight would be appreciated.Thanks!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  4. BSOD DPC watchdog error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DPC watchdog error: Hi PC seems to be crashing randomly with DPC Watchdog error, even after a reinstall of windows. PC is relatively new with pretty good parts which is what is puzzling. It either crashes randomly as I am surfing the net, or when watching movies online happens across...
  5. BSOD DPC watchdog error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DPC watchdog error: Hi PC seems to be crashing randomly with DPC Watchdog error, even after a reinstall of windows. PC is relatively new with pretty good parts which is what is puzzling. It either crashes randomly as I am surfing the net, or when watching movies online happens across...
  6. BSOD DPC watchdog error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Random BSOD with DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD with DPC Watchdog Violation: I've searched around the internet but apparently this BSOD can be caused by literally anything and I've been struggling to figure out how to narrow down the issue. The blue screens tend to be most frequent when running an application in full screen, like watching a video or...
  8. BSOD Dpc watchdog violation Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Dpc watchdog violation Error: So i've been playing a few games when they suddenly started crashes and giving me the BSOD watchdog error. here is the link to the dump files https://1drv.ms/f/s!AM5iXXdLDV67gTI...
  9. DPC Watchdog Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DPC Watchdog Error BSOD: Hi I have recently been playing a game on my computer and it will crash and a dpc watchdog error will come up what should I do I have already checked the C drive to see if it was corrupt and it wasn't and I have checked for drive updates and everything is up to date. What...
  10. DPC Watchdog Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC Watchdog Error BSOD: Hi I have recently been playing a game on my computer and it will crash and a dpc watchdog error will come up what should I do I have already checked the C drive to see if it was corrupt and it wasn't and I have checked for drive updates and everything is up to date. What...