Windows 10: DPC watchdog violation Blue screen fix?

Discus and support DPC watchdog violation Blue screen fix? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, my computer froze and got a Blue screen: DPC watchdog violation error. I tried everything but as soon as I launch any game, I get the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by keepULT, Feb 28, 2024.

1. keepULT Win User

DPC watchdog violation Blue screen fix?

Recently, my computer froze and got a Blue screen: DPC watchdog violation error. I tried everything but as soon as I launch any game, I get the same error, computer freezes and the same thing happens.At first I thought it was some thing wrong with external peripherals, I had this faulty over head headphones I removed them but still get the same error. p.s. I even removed all the other unnecessary peripherals too but no luck.My other suspect is that a couple a days ago I updated my Nvidia graphics card, could it be the the problem?Before doing anything else, I'm posting this to get some help an

:)

keepULT, Feb 28, 2024
  2. brandonwh64, Feb 28, 2024
  3. NATX_0XD Win User
    MY LAPTOP BLUE SCREEN DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION HOW TO FIX

While I'm use my laptop I've been having mouse freezes and DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION blue screen all day . I've tried fixing and replacing it with the storahci.sys Driver, which didn't work.

My laptop had a memory management blue screen before but it started about once a week. (I think there is a problem with RAM.)

anyway, i want to fix BLUE SCREEN DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

Event viewer

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8057b0fa320). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f1038b9b-7f2c-4f9b-bf60-ad3d9d8e0061.

Thankyou

NATX_0XD, Feb 28, 2024
  4. DPC watchdog violation Blue screen fix?

DPC Watchdog Violation

I have an HP desktop that upgraded to windows 10. I continue to have the DPC Watchdog Violation blue screen. Any suggestions?

Don

PS I do not have a IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers on my device manager

DonaldKorn, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

DPC watchdog violation Blue screen fix?

1. DPC watchdog violation Blue screen fix? - Similar Threads - DPC watchdog violation

2. BLUE SCREEN DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION HOW TO FIX??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION HOW TO FIX??: When i go to play a game some games i can play a little an then it blue screens and gives me a dpc watchdog error other times it says hypervisors error idk what to do ive tried alot of things besides uninstalling windows and reinstalling. any help would be greatly appreciated...
  3. Trying to fix: BLUE SCREEN DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to fix: BLUE SCREEN DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: It only happens usually when gaming not really any other time. Its been happening a lot more lately.Here is dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/17oXXnhvWX6uDiThNDIse7vm_gxA_CYtY/view?usp=sharing...
  4. DPC watchdog violation Blue screen fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC watchdog violation Blue screen fix?: Recently, my computer froze and got a Blue screen: DPC watchdog violation error. I tried everything but as soon as I launch any game, I get the same error, computer freezes and the same thing happens.At first I thought it was some thing wrong with external peripherals, I had...
  5. DPC watchdog violation Blue screen fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC watchdog violation Blue screen fix?: Recently, my computer froze and got a Blue screen: DPC watchdog violation error. I tried everything but as soon as I launch any game, I get the same error, computer freezes and the same thing happens.At first I thought it was some thing wrong with external peripherals, I had...
  6. How to fix DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen?: Hello, my Laptop would randomly recieve a dpc watchdog error and restart every few hours. I am not very good in system administration so I am not sure what problem is causing this error. It would be great if any of you seeing this would be able to guide me on the issue. Down...
  7. How to fix DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen?

How to fix DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen?: Hello, my Laptop would randomly recieve a dpc watchdog error and restart every few hours. I am not very good in system administration so I am not sure what problem is causing this error. It would be great if any of you seeing this would be able to guide me on the issue. Down...
  8. Blue Screen DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen DPC Watchdog Violation: Hello, I've been having frequent system crashes showing the DPC Watchdog Violation.I've done disk and memory checks, checked for new drivers, and reinstalled a program that appeared to be using outdated drivers, but the problem persists.The minidump files from yesterday and...
  9. How to fix DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen?: Hello, around a month ago my Laptop would randomly recieve a dpc watchdog error and restart every few hours. I am not very good in system administration so I am not sure what problem is causing this error. It would be great if any of you seeing this would be able to guide me...
  10. How to fix DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen?

How to fix DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen?: Hello, around a month ago my Laptop would randomly recieve a dpc watchdog error and restart every few hours. I am not very good in system administration so I am not sure what problem is causing this error. It would be great if any of you seeing this would be able to guide me...