Windows 10: DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch

Discus and support DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! Ive had next to no problems with my computer, let alone as one as serious as a BSOD, however anytime i try and play Overwatch 2 I eventually run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StonefireXIV, Oct 6, 2022.

1. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch

Hello! Ive had next to no problems with my computer, let alone as one as serious as a BSOD, however anytime i try and play Overwatch 2 I eventually run into a BSOD. I can be 4 games in before it happens, or it could freeze up in the queue while trying to get into the game. I have my last few Dump files to help maybe see where the issue lies. DMP FilesDoesnt happen for any other program, just this one.

:)

StonefireXIV, Oct 6, 2022

2. BSOD- DPC Watchdog violation

BSOD - DPC watchdog violation how to fix?

JamesJagow, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Ahrii Win User
    DPC Watchdog Violation

hi recently I have a problem that I have blue screen (dpc watchdog violation) sometimes happens to me especially when I open the overwatch game sometimes I can play all day and without problems and other times just start the game I get the error of dpc watchdog violation blue screen or even in the middle of the game I get the error

i have nvidia geforce 920m and intel hd graphics 520
    windows 10 64 bits
    its a laptop dell latitude 3570

Ahrii, Oct 6, 2022
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch

brandonwh64, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch

1. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch - Similar Threads - DPC Watchdog Violation

2. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch: Hello! Ive had next to no problems with my computer, let alone as one as serious as a BSOD, however anytime i try and play Overwatch 2 I eventually run into a BSOD. I can be 4 games in before it happens, or it could freeze up in the queue while trying to get into the game. I...
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch: Hello! Ive had next to no problems with my computer, let alone as one as serious as a BSOD, however anytime i try and play Overwatch 2 I eventually run into a BSOD. I can be 4 games in before it happens, or it could freeze up in the queue while trying to get into the game. I...
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD: Hello,My PC has been crashing for a couple weeks now. First instance happened while I was watching Netflix after installing latest NVIDIA driver v512.95 then I rolled back to v472.12 but issue still remains with crashes happened every reboot while watching movies, web...
  5. DPC watchdog violation BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC watchdog violation BSOD: SYMBOL_NAME: mtkwl6ex+335ceMODULE_NAME: mtkwl6exIMAGE_NAME: mtkwl6ex.sysSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 335ceFAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_ISR_mtkwl6ex!unknown_functionOS_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1BUILDLAB_STR: vb_releaseOSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64OSNAME: Windows...
  6. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD

DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD: Hello, I've been recently getting BSODs with error code DPC Watchdog Violation when waking PC up from sleep mode. My log files and system info can be found here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap87I0ekZbOF3WhuIjiI--QnKxbn?e=oOiOh8 Thanks, Daniel...
  7. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION when playing games: I have a windows 10 gaming pc and im not sure why but when playing games, sometimes my PC will freeze and crash to a blue screen and it will give me the error: "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION" and then it will reboot and work as if nothing happened. It happens maybe once or twice a...
  8. BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation Youtube & Overwatch

BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation Youtube & Overwatch: Got my computer sort of hand me down from my step brother a few months ago, gave it a fresh Win10 install at the time. It's been working fine other than some issues with the ATI drivers and hardware accelerated browsers (which I'll probably ask about in another thread later)...
  9. *FIXED* BSOD Streaming Overwatch Triggers DPC Watchdog Violation

*FIXED* BSOD Streaming Overwatch Triggers DPC Watchdog Violation: Did some sleuthing already, tried updating my mobo, ssd firmware, graphics drivers, even unplugged my external HDD to see if internal ssd and external HDD had something to do with it, and it's driving me CRAZY that I can't figure anything out... Attached is the dump from...
  10. BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation when playing sound

BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation when playing sound: Hello *Smile I recently updated my Sony VAIO from Windows 7 to Windows 10. For the last week or so, I have found when playing audio (on sites such as YouTube and Soundcloud), the sound cuts out and the stream pauses, and doesn't reload until I refresh the page. This...