Windows 10: DPC Watchdog Violation Error

Discus and support DPC Watchdog Violation Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I've been getting the DPC Watchdog Violation Error for the passed couple of weeks. It happens mainly when I'm just watching Youtube or Twitch.The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LucasBonney, Oct 22, 2021.

1. DPC Watchdog Violation Error

Hello,I've been getting the DPC Watchdog Violation Error for the passed couple of weeks. It happens mainly when I'm just watching Youtube or Twitch.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80273cfb320, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: d69e9f27-06c0-4bcf-a1a9-ab96a022ea16.CPU: Intel Core i9-10850KMotherboard: ASRock B560M-CMemory: 32 GB DDR4 RAMGraphics Ca

:)

LucasBonney, Oct 22, 2021

2. DPC Watchdog Violation error

my computer keeps restarting with error code: DPC Watchdog Violation. Brand new PC. How do I resolve?

Michael Palazzolo, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Rahul8460 Win User
    Rahul8460, Oct 22, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

DPC Watchdog Violation Error

DPC watchdog violation

Hi Kathy,

To assist you further, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      that was provided by Billion Debbarma on September 19, 2015 and see if you will still encounter the same issue?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

DPC Watchdog Violation Error

1. DPC Watchdog Violation Error - Similar Threads - DPC Watchdog Violation

2. Dpc watchdog violation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dpc watchdog violation error: Hi all, I am running a PC with Windows 10 in my recording studio. To access the Internet I am using a USB connected TP link as the computer shop forgot to put a wireless card in the PC!I am now getting an error message as per the title of this post. DPC watchdog violation...
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation Error

DPC Watchdog Violation Error: I've been strangely gettting this error recently, and I'd like to troubleshoot it. Is there any way I can find out what's the reason behind it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpc-watchdog-violation-error/09c6f53b-36a5-454c-b03c-f669c352fc9f
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation Error: Hello,Like others in these threads, I have also been plagued by the DPC Watchdog Violation "blue screen", and it occurs on 2 different Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05 PC's. Both PC's were purchased at the same time, and I find it strange that they're both plagued by this issue. I...
  5. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION Error: so i have been having this bsod error for a while i use an ssd i did everything to fix this error but still i get this error here's the dump files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpc-watchdog-violation-error/2359e22c-9251-4887-9560-eac4b62f1884
  6. DPC Watchdog Violation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONFor those who experience this error, it occurs occasionally but repeatedly and seemingly at random. The PC then collects information and restarts. The Bug Check code for this bluescreen is 0x00000133.How do I resolve this error?I've been strangely...
  7. DPC watchdog violation error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC watchdog violation error: I keep getting a dpc watchdog violation error on my windows 10 laptop. I've tried basically all the methods suggested to people who've asked this before me on this platform and none worked. Specs:- RAM: 8GB. PROCESSOR:- IntelR CoreTM i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz , Graphics card:-...
  8. DPC watchdog violation error

DPC watchdog violation error: I am currently facing issues with my PC. It was working fine in the morning until later in the evening as I was playing a game, I received a BSOD with the DPC Watchdog violation error. I perform CHKDSK and SFC /scannow and it showed me no errors, yet I am still encountering...
  9. DPC Watchdog Violation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation Error: I've been having the DPC Watchdog Violation for a while now. At first, it would only happen once a week or sometimes not at all, but recently it's gotten to the point where I get stuck in a loop and cant run my PC for longer than 10-15 minutes without the error coming up....
  10. DPC watchdog violation error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC watchdog violation error: I just got a new gaming laptop and I keep getting this blue screen/error. It mostly happens when using Microsoft edge. The browser freezes and then if I don't close it immediately it will freeze everything up and give me a DPC Watchdog violation. I have seen the one solution...