Windows 10: DPC Watchdog Violation on connecting to wifi network

Discus and support DPC Watchdog Violation on connecting to wifi network in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My PC has started having BSOD due to DPC Watchdog Violation. Thinking the error was an old corrupted harddrive, I got a new SSD and fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TomF45, Sep 15, 2020.

1. TomF45 Win User

DPC Watchdog Violation on connecting to wifi network

Hi,

My PC has started having BSOD due to DPC Watchdog Violation. Thinking the error was an old corrupted harddrive, I got a new SSD and fresh installed Windows, but BSOD is persisting.

It appears to be happening when I attempt to join certain networks. I have tried removing and reinstalling drivers for my wifi adapter, but the problem still persists. I've had this wifi adapter for about 5 months, but the BSOD has only started occurring in the last couple of weeks. Would appreciate any help to solve this issue.

Wireless adapter: Netgear A7000

CPU: Intel Core i5-2400

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

MOB: MSI MS-7680

Last 3 minidump files, all from the same crash:

https://gofile.io/d/HbXcEy

:)

TomF45, Sep 15, 2020

2. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION.

Please help me!

I am using Windows 10

It was running perfectly but now whenever I turn on wifi and connect, I receive a notification "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION" and my laptop restarts automatically. So I can't use Internet. However it runs offline perfectly.

Muhammad.Umar, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    DPC watchdog violation

Hi Kathy,

To assist you further, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      that was provided by Billion Debbarma on September 19, 2015 and see if you will still encounter the same issue?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Sep 15, 2020
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation on connecting to wifi network

DPC Watchdog Violation

I have an HP desktop that upgraded to windows 10. I continue to have the DPC Watchdog Violation blue screen. Any suggestions?

Don

PS I do not have a IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers on my device manager

DonaldKorn, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

DPC Watchdog Violation on connecting to wifi network

1. DPC Watchdog Violation on connecting to wifi network - Similar Threads - DPC Watchdog Violation

2. DPC Watchdog Violation While connecting to specific Wifi Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation While connecting to specific Wifi Network: DPC Watchdog Violation occur while I connect to a specific Wi-Fi Network, But able to connect with Mobile Wi-Fi network without any error.Below is the link to Minidump file.021424-50015-01.dmpCan anyone guide me with this problem....
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation While connecting to specific Wifi Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC Watchdog Violation While connecting to specific Wifi Network: DPC Watchdog Violation occur while I connect to a specific Wi-Fi Network, But able to connect with Mobile Wi-Fi network without any error.Below is the link to Minidump file.021424-50015-01.dmpCan anyone guide me with this problem....
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation While connecting to specific Wifi Network

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - WHEN CONNECT TO WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - WHEN CONNECT TO WIFI: Hi guys,I keep receiving the DPC Watchdog Violation error when I tried to connect to a wifi. But when I connect to phone hotspot, everything is fine.Attached herewith the dumpfile, could you please have a look on it?...
  6. DPC watchdog violation when connecting to one wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC watchdog violation when connecting to one wifi network: Hey everyone, I have a persistent problem when I try to connect my lenovo v15 laptop to wifi it crashes as soon as it starts connecting, and then the blue screen appears with dpc watchdog violation. Have tried everything, at the service they dont have the problem because they...
  7. DPC watchdog violation when connecting to one wifi network

DPC watchdog violation when connecting to one wifi network: Hey everyone, I have a persistent problem when I try to connect my lenovo v15 laptop to wifi it crashes as soon as it starts connecting, and then the blue screen appears with dpc watchdog violation. Have tried everything, at the service they dont have the problem because they...
  8. DPC Watchdog Violation BSoD when connecting to WiFi Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation BSoD when connecting to WiFi Network: Hi there,I've been having trouble connecting to my home WiFi Network, as every time I do so I get the Blue Screen of Death and associated "DPC Watchdog Violation."I can connect to other networks, just not my home one.I've tried reinstalling Windows, all the...
  9. DPC Watchdog Violation BSoD when connecting to WiFi Network

DPC Watchdog Violation BSoD when connecting to WiFi Network: Hi there,I've been having trouble connecting to my home WiFi Network, as every time I do so I get the Blue Screen of Death and associated "DPC Watchdog Violation."I can connect to other networks, just not my home one.I've tried reinstalling Windows, all the...
  10. DPC Watchdog Violation BSoD when connecting to WiFi Network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC Watchdog Violation BSoD when connecting to WiFi Network: Hi there,I've been having trouble connecting to my home WiFi Network, as every time I do so I get the Blue Screen of Death and associated "DPC Watchdog Violation."I've tried reinstalling Windows, all the Drivers/BIOS/Chipset etc. with no luck. Please help!Minidump files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dpc watchdog violation when connecting to wifi

2. win 10 dpc watchdog violation USB wireless wlan

3. dpc watchdog violation network card

4. I connect to wifi I get blue screen dpc watchdog,
  5. watchdog violation only occurs on wifi