Windows 10: dpc watchdog violation when i connect to wifi

Discus and support dpc watchdog violation when i connect to wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried everything to fix this but i can't find a working fix. I have provided the dmp file below to hopefully help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zxnrio, Feb 26, 2021.

1. zxnrio Win User

dpc watchdog violation when i connect to wifi

I have tried everything to fix this but i can't find a working fix.

I have provided the dmp file below to hopefully help

https://hopcross-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/dro0005_hcsc_vic_edu_au/EbvXUtDotglOoxHQQdL82DYBtX6-2UdFqw4dQMyoqaIkOA?e=VGfL6O

It works fine on phone hotspot and ethernet but I can't use ethernet anymore cause of where my router is.

:)

zxnrio, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

DPC watchdog violation

Hi Kathy,

To assist you further, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      that was provided by Billion Debbarma on September 19, 2015 and see if you will still encounter the same issue?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Feb 26, 2021
  3. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION.

Please help me!

I am using Windows 10

It was running perfectly but now whenever I turn on wifi and connect, I receive a notification "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION" and my laptop restarts automatically. So I can't use Internet. However it runs offline perfectly.

Muhammad.Umar, Feb 26, 2021
  4. dpc watchdog violation when i connect to wifi

DPC Watchdog Violation

I have an HP desktop that upgraded to windows 10. I continue to have the DPC Watchdog Violation blue screen. Any suggestions?

Don

PS I do not have a IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers on my device manager

DonaldKorn, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

dpc watchdog violation when i connect to wifi

1. dpc watchdog violation when i connect to wifi - Similar Threads - dpc watchdog violation

2. DPC watchdog violation when connecting to wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC watchdog violation when connecting to wifi.: Hi, currently I'm using D-link DWA 582 Wireless AC1200 dual band PCI Express Adapter. My internet service provider changed my router to D-link x1860z today. After I've type in my password to connect 2.4Ghz, my screen freezes immediately and turn into blue screen. It shows DPC...
  3. DPC watchdog violation when connecting to wifi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC watchdog violation when connecting to wifi.: Hi, currently I'm using D-link DWA 582 Wireless AC1200 dual band PCI Express Adapter. My internet service provider changed my router to D-link x1860z today. After I've type in my password to connect 2.4Ghz, my screen freezes immediately and turn into blue screen. It shows DPC...
  4. DPC watchdog violation when connecting to wifi.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - WHEN CONNECT TO WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - WHEN CONNECT TO WIFI: Hi guys,I keep receiving the DPC Watchdog Violation error when I tried to connect to a wifi. But when I connect to phone hotspot, everything is fine.Attached herewith the dumpfile, could you please have a look on it?...
  6. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - WHEN CONNECT TO WIFI

DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - WHEN CONNECT TO WIFI: Hi guys,I keep receiving the DPC Watchdog Violation error when I tried to connect to a wifi. But when I connect to phone hotspot, everything is fine.Attached herewith the dumpfile, could you please have a look on it?...
  7. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - WHEN CONNECT TO WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION when I try to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION when I try to connect to wifi: Hi, since a few days ago my boyfriend's pc, everytime he tries to connect to his wifi, gives him the watchdog violation. I tried upgrading the pc's drivers, I reinstalled Windows and did a few more things but nothing seemed to work. I used the event viewer and I got these 2...
  9. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION when I try to connect to wifi

DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION when I try to connect to wifi: Hi, since a few days ago my boyfriend's pc, everytime he tries to connect to his wifi, gives him the watchdog violation. I tried upgrading the pc's drivers, I reinstalled Windows and did a few more things but nothing seemed to work. I used the event viewer and I got these 2...
  10. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION Issue when connected to wifi

DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION Issue when connected to wifi: I've been having problems with my Laptop the past few weeks now. I went on here a few days ago and I thought it fixed it with a download .exe file and then I just had a power outage in town and then its stuffing up again and I don't know what to do. Here's the dump files:...