Windows 10: dpc watchdog violation when i connect to wifi

Discus and support dpc watchdog violation when i connect to wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried everything to fix this but i can't find a working fix. I have provided the dmp file below to hopefully help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zxnrio, Feb 26, 2021.

1. zxnrio Win User

dpc watchdog violation when i connect to wifi

I have tried everything to fix this but i can't find a working fix.

I have provided the dmp file below to hopefully help

https://hopcross-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/dro0005_hcsc_vic_edu_au/EbvXUtDotglOoxHQQdL82DYBtX6-2UdFqw4dQMyoqaIkOA?e=VGfL6O

It works fine on phone hotspot and ethernet but I can't use ethernet anymore cause of where my router is.

:)

zxnrio, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

DPC watchdog violation

Hi Kathy,

To assist you further, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      that was provided by Billion Debbarma on September 19, 2015 and see if you will still encounter the same issue?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Feb 26, 2021
  3. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION.

Please help me!

I am using Windows 10

It was running perfectly but now whenever I turn on wifi and connect, I receive a notification "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION" and my laptop restarts automatically. So I can't use Internet. However it runs offline perfectly.

Muhammad.Umar, Feb 26, 2021
  4. dpc watchdog violation when i connect to wifi

DPC Watchdog Violation

I have an HP desktop that upgraded to windows 10. I continue to have the DPC Watchdog Violation blue screen. Any suggestions?

Don

PS I do not have a IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers on my device manager

DonaldKorn, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

dpc watchdog violation when i connect to wifi

1. dpc watchdog violation when i connect to wifi - Similar Threads - dpc watchdog violation

2. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Watchdog Violation: Hello, My computer crashes once in a few days when waking up from sleep mode, showing error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. I have uploaded my minidump files to the following folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap87I0ekZbOF3Wj7DbqVZegi4lIb?e=0LLSGx. I would appreciate your help....
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DPC Watchdog Violation: Can someone help me figure out why I'm BSOD'ing even though I just installed a new 980 Pro as my Windows 10 drive? I encountered this problem on my previous SSD (sporadic BSODs until Windows would no longer boot up) and lost a lot of data. Here is my Minidump file:...
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation when connect to home wifi.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DPC Watchdog Violation when connect to home wifi.: One of my computers keeps getting blue screened with a DPC Watchdog Violation when I try to connect it to my home wifi. It doesn't crash when I connect it to my hotspot for example which is confusing me. I've tried updating the wifi adapters and tried to connect in a clean...
  5. Dpc Watchdog Violation

Dpc Watchdog Violation: Does anyone know why I have this problem? Started happening a week ago, before that everything was going well. I have a pretty good computer so I don't know what to do. Tried updating drivers and certificates but the same blue screen appears after a while... submitted by...
  6. Blue Screen when connecting to wifi - DPC Watchdog Violation

Blue Screen when connecting to wifi - DPC Watchdog Violation: Problem: Blue screen when connecting to wifi network - "DPC Watchdog Violation". This only happens when connecting to one specific wifi network. For community members in Australia, this network is part of the NBN and is the first time I'm connecting to it if that's any help....
  7. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC Watchdog Violation: My computer has been consistently crashing while I play games with the same error. "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION." I have taken the time to reset my computer, reinstall Windows, update a whole bunch of drivers, and remove my secondary hard drive to see if that would solve the...
  8. DPC Watchdog Violation on connecting to wifi network

DPC Watchdog Violation on connecting to wifi network: Hi, My PC has started having BSOD due to DPC Watchdog Violation. Thinking the error was an old corrupted harddrive, I got a new SSD and fresh installed Windows, but BSOD is persisting. It appears to be happening when I attempt to join certain networks. I have tried...
  9. DPC Watchdog Violation

DPC Watchdog Violation: Need help with DPC Watchdog violation; pc was just kind of idle and suddenly BSOD. I'm running windows 10 version 1909 Build(18363.720) 2 of the latest updates have been giving me random bsods as well and I have felt that the KB4551762 update has been the most stable for me...
  10. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Support
    DPC Watchdog Violation: hi recently I have a problem that I have blue screen (dpc watchdog violation) sometimes happens to me especially when I open the overwatch game sometimes I can play all day and without problems and other times just start the game I get the error of dpc watchdog violation blue...