Windows 10: DPC watchdog windows 10 , wifi issue I think

Discus and support DPC watchdog windows 10 , wifi issue I think in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everytime i connect to wifi a usb edimax ac600 it freezes and then goes to dpc watchdog violation, and restarts. this has only started since the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jasongainey1, Nov 28, 2020.

1. DPC watchdog windows 10 , wifi issue I think

Hi everytime i connect to wifi a usb edimax ac600 it freezes and then goes to dpc watchdog violation, and restarts.

this has only started since the last updates

i have a archer wifi dual band but i dont get very good signal so i use the usb edimax. I have had my pc reset a and re i stalled software and tonight again with my usb wifi it went into watchdog.

this is so frsutrating, how can this be fixed and is it just the edimax usb wifi i e tried to find the edimax folder but cant i was going to delete it

DPC watchdog windows 10 , wifi issue I think 46b2e8c4-7ef3-47bd-b137-2162b7fbb36b?upload=true.jpg

:)

jasongainey1, Nov 28, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

DPC Watchdog Error

Hi,

DPC Watchdog Violation (error code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation) is a common issue in the Windows operating system. It's occurred due to some specific reasons, like unsupported SSD firmware, old SSD driver version, hardware incompatibility
    issues, or system files are corrupted. To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so
      far?

AndreePin, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    DPC watchdog violation

Hi Kathy,

To assist you further, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      that was provided by Billion Debbarma on September 19, 2015 and see if you will still encounter the same issue?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Nov 28, 2020
  4. DPC watchdog windows 10 , wifi issue I think

eidairaman1, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

DPC watchdog windows 10 , wifi issue I think

1. DPC watchdog windows 10 , wifi issue I think - Similar Threads - DPC watchdog wifi

2. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - Happens with WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - Happens with WiFi: I have a laptop. It always hangs in the windows login screen. I just freezes. I can't type anything. After a few seconds or a minute, it gives the error saying:"Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart....................................."Then it restarts.Please...
  3. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - Happens with WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - Happens with WiFi: I have a laptop. It always hangs in the windows login screen. I just freezes. I can't type anything. After a few seconds or a minute, it gives the error saying:"Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart....................................."Then it restarts.Please...
  4. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - Happens with WiFi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - WHEN CONNECT TO WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - WHEN CONNECT TO WIFI: Hi guys,I keep receiving the DPC Watchdog Violation error when I tried to connect to a wifi. But when I connect to phone hotspot, everything is fine.Attached herewith the dumpfile, could you please have a look on it?...
  6. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION Issue when connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION Issue when connected to wifi: I've been having problems with my Laptop the past few weeks now. I went on here a few days ago and I thought it fixed it with a download .exe file and then I just had a power outage in town and then its stuffing up again and I don't know what to do. Here's the dump files:...
  7. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION error with wifi

DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION error with wifi: I have a Windows 10 laptop and whenever I connect it to the Wi-Fi I get the error message DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpc-watchdog-violation-error-with-wifi/6d03354d-d150-4e7e-85eb-07c16d2af0c3
  8. dpc watchdog violation when i connect to wifi

dpc watchdog violation when i connect to wifi: I have tried everything to fix this but i can't find a working fix. I have provided the dmp file below to hopefully help https://hopcross-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/dro0005_hcsc_vic_edu_au/EbvXUtDotglOoxHQQdL82DYBtX6-2UdFqw4dQMyoqaIkOA?e=VGfL6O It works fine on...
  9. DPC Watchdog violation - issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Watchdog violation - issue: Hi, I am having blue screen with this message and I am not able to get rid of it. I entered the safe mode and remove all software installed lately. Nothing. Could somebody help? D...
  10. DPC watchdog

in Windows 10 Customization
    DPC watchdog: My computer keeps shutting down: DPC watchdog violation is what displays. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpc-watchdog/def6e838-e3cc-44a9-9da5-11ccc81dd452