Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDGO_VIOLATION when playing COD: MW II Windows 11

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDGO_VIOLATION when playing COD: MW II Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloFrom 2 weeks ago my game has a problem and cause my system to crashes with the error code of DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.it only happens in Modern... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlirezaBehnamnik, Mar 28, 2023.

1. DPC_WATCHDGO_VIOLATION when playing COD: MW II Windows 11

HelloFrom 2 weeks ago my game has a problem and cause my system to crashes with the error code of DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.it only happens in Modern warfare 2 both multiplayer and warzone 2.0I've updated my windows , drivers , verify my game files and everything , my hard drives are ok and have no problem and this is my PC spec:Graphic: AMD RX580 8gigRAM: 16gig 3200CPU: I5-11400fMotherboard: B560mI've monitored my software usage and everything was normal. VRAM ~4gb , temp 75 degree , CPU usage 20% and RAM usage was 13gbI have no idea what can cause this problem but it only happens in MW 2

:)

AlirezaBehnamnik, Mar 28, 2023

2. cod 4 STRUCKING

Hi Sandeep,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

I would recommend you to go to the COD 4 website and check if your system meet the system requirement to play the game.

For now, I would suggest you to update the Display driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps. Try the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the driver and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Hemimax Win User
    What Games are you playing right now? [2]

Nice!

Nah just waiting to play COD MW

Hemimax, Mar 28, 2023
  4. CountMike Win User

DPC_WATCHDGO_VIOLATION when playing COD: MW II Windows 11

What Games are you playing right now? [2]

Coming up !!

CountMike, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

DPC_WATCHDGO_VIOLATION when playing COD: MW II Windows 11

1. DPC_WATCHDGO_VIOLATION when playing COD: MW II Windows 11 - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDGO_VIOLATION playing COD

2. Fix Dev Error 5523 on CoD, MW and Warzone

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Dev Error 5523 on CoD, MW and Warzone: [IMG]This post features solutio ns to fix Dev Error 5523 on CoD, MW and Warzone. When this error occurs, users may experience sudden crashes, freezing screens, or get kicked out of the game. Fortunately, you can follow some simple steps to fix the error. What causes Dev Error...
  3. Error Connecting to Activision account in COD MW

in Windows 10 News
    Error Connecting to Activision account in COD MW: [IMG]Some users are unable to link their Activision account to any other service. When they try to link COD to a third-party service, such as Steam or Battle.Net, or access the linked account, they get an error. In this post, we will see what you can do when you face an error...
  4. DPC_WATCHDGO_VIOLATION when playing COD: MW II Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDGO_VIOLATION when playing COD: MW II Windows 11: HelloFrom 2 weeks ago my game has a problem and cause my system to crashes with the error code of DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.it only happens in Modern warfare 2 both multiplayer and warzone 2.0I've updated my windows , drivers , verify my game files and everything , my hard...
  5. CoD MW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CoD MW: Haven’t used the game for a while and when reloading I had to do full install.Although it tells me all parts reloaded when I try to play it tells me that I must purchase modern warfare I have uninstalled reinstalled ..rebooted console ..apart from throwing it out the windows...
  6. BSoD whilst playing CoD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSoD whilst playing CoD: Hi all, Can someone please help me understand this? Game crashed to blue screen twice in last 3 days. I believe its possibly a driver error, but no idea which driver and not keen on running driver verifier. On Win 10. Wins Dbg stuff below:...
  7. I got a BSOD after running COD : MW for 20 sec.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got a BSOD after running COD : MW for 20 sec.: I got an error, which is"whea uncorrectable error". My pc is newly built and I'm panicking right after I found out about what this error meanssome kind of hardware faultIs there anyway to fix this problem?...
  8. Event viewer: Warning ESENT source and cod mw force closes to desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Event viewer: Warning ESENT source and cod mw force closes to desktop: 19635.1 win version Hello, I;m getting these errors and dont know how to fix it. I only found one script which supposed to reset the windows update, but the error keeps coming. I also think it's associated with the issues i have with call of duty modern warfare and its...
  9. problem with COD MW

problem with COD MW: I keep getting this same crash again and again in COD:Modern Warfare in the dxdiag in the crashlog of the game , any tips/solutions to fix it ? +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_atikmpag.sys, type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab...
  10. Computer crashes when playing Starcraft II

Computer crashes when playing Starcraft II: I've been playing Starcraft II on my laptop for a few months now, but this morning, the computer completely crashes, typically a couple minutes into play. The computer doesn't BSOD, it just simply shuts down, instantly. I've attached some logs below (gathered as directed in...