Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG Error

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've done some research on this error and did whatever I could to prevent it (update all of my drivers, change power options, etc.). However, upon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Johnathan Sorrell, Jul 14, 2018.

1. DPC_WATCHDOG Error

I've done some research on this error and did whatever I could to prevent it (update all of my drivers, change power options, etc.). However, upon looking with BlueScreenView, It shows that StorAHCI.sys is not the culprit. I am on the verge of reinstalling Win 10. Do I indeed reinstall Windows? If so, do I need to completely wipe my files as well? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! DPC_WATCHDOG Error 5bbee9e9-ca54-4ddb-8b47-58a5684fe5b3?upload=true.png

:)

Johnathan Sorrell, Jul 14, 2018

2. DPC_WATCHDOG Violation

Recently, I have been receiving a DPC_WATCHDOG Violation error resulting in a BSOD and eventual restart of my machine. This seems to only happen when I'm watching Netflix, or Hulu, or some other video streaming. At the following location is the two minidump
    files that I have on my machine Minidump Files. Typically, when streaming a video
    the video becomes glitchy and freezes, sound is distorted, or the video just stops playing. Sometimes the video then recontinues, or occasionally it errors out with the DPC_WATCHDOG Violation. Also, I have updated all of my drivers. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you

jwilliams17349, Jul 14, 2018
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. x01r Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG Error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! DPC_WATCHDOG Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Support and Radeon Software Driver Download

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile DPC_WATCHDOG Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile DPC_WATCHDOG Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile DPC_WATCHDOG Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile DPC_WATCHDOG Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin DPC_WATCHDOG Error :D

Thema:

DPC_WATCHDOG Error

1. DPC_WATCHDOG Error - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG Error

2. getting blue screen error with stop code DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting blue screen error with stop code DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  3. getting blue screen error with stop code DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting blue screen error with stop code DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  4. getting blue screen error with stop code DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation Error Stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation Error Stopcode: So this has been happening for almost 2 months now. sometime it will happen 3 times a day sometime it wont happen for a few days. I have tried all the fixes online. I have scanned the drive, uninstalled and reinstalled all drivers, did a fresh install of windows 10 and even...
  6. BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation Error Stopcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation Error Stopcode: So this has been happening for almost 2 months now. sometime it will happen 3 times a day sometime it wont happen for a few days. I have tried all the fixes online. I have scanned the drive, uninstalled and reinstalled all drivers, did a fresh install of windows 10 and even...
  7. BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation Error Stopcode

8. Windows 10 - DPC_WATCHDOG ERROR

Windows 10 - DPC_WATCHDOG ERROR: Hi guys, I have been getting a DPC_WATCHDOG BSOD for the last few months and have not been able to figure out what is causing it. It happens randomly multiple times per day. I have tried updating my drivers, uninstalling possible problem programs, removing any USB devices,...
  9. DPC_Watchdog error - in windows 10. System also crashes on flash drive ubuntu. Wi-fi first...

DPC_Watchdog error - in windows 10. System also crashes on flash drive ubuntu. Wi-fi first...: Evening all, I have recently been having issues with the wi-fi dropping and later on a DPC_Watchdog Violation error - in Windows 10 Home, while it gets to 100% completion on the blue screen it never restarts and there are no other error codes. I have tried a full...
  10. Can anyone tell me what this WinDbg error means for BSOD "DPC_Watchdog Violation" I get daily?

Can anyone tell me what this WinDbg error means for BSOD "DPC_Watchdog Violation" I get daily?: I get this error about once a day. I've done the following while troubleshooting: 1 - Updated Nvidia P2000 Graphics card driver Geforce Experience says up to date 2 - Updated NIC driver via Motherboard website 3 - Disabled all audio drivers don't need audio on this system...