Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently on Windows 10 64-bit. My computer specs are AMD Ryzen 3 processor NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics. The manufacturer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CammeronBryant, Feb 8, 2019.

1. DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

Hello, I am currently on Windows 10 64-bit. My computer specs are AMD Ryzen 3 processor NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics. The manufacturer is CybertronPC. The link to to computer that was bought can be found here: https://goo.gl/7HARLS

I am currently having an issue where I get crashes on my computer, when I am playing games and streaming, my computer disconnects from the internet, then starts to get really laggy then eventually crashes with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error. I also get another crash when I am trying to download something from Steam, in the middle of the download, the computer freezes and crashes with the Driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error, with the netwtw04.sys file being the file that failed, it can also give the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION crash as well. This even happened when I was installing the drivers from disks that came with the computer, so I know it isn't something that I downloaded or is a virus.

I have tried everything to fix this from watching videos to updating drivers the best that I can to troubleshooting, but nothing fixes these errors from happening. I have taken the computer back and got a new one, but it still gives the same BSODs. Is there anything that I can do to fix this problem that I am currently having? Thanks.

The mini dump file can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fat60ptizmr8uub/Minidump.7z?dl=0

:)

CammeronBryant, Feb 8, 2019

2. DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, HYPERVISOR_ERROR, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hi, I've been getting DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, HYPERVISOR_ERROR, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error messages very frequently over the past 2 weeks. They seem to be getting more frequent and I am getting the impression that something
    is wrong with my PC.

The dump files and system info are here:

Crash Files

HELP!!!

OliverRouse, Feb 8, 2019
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG Violation

Recently, I have been receiving a DPC_WATCHDOG Violation error resulting in a BSOD and eventual restart of my machine. This seems to only happen when I'm watching Netflix, or Hulu, or some other video streaming. At the following location is the two minidump
    files that I have on my machine Minidump Files. Typically, when streaming a video
    the video becomes glitchy and freezes, sound is distorted, or the video just stops playing. Sometimes the video then recontinues, or occasionally it errors out with the DPC_WATCHDOG Violation. Also, I have updated all of my drivers. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you

jwilliams17349, Feb 8, 2019
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

DPC_WATCHDOG violation BSOD Windows 8.1/10

I am experiencing multiple BSOD's with the message DPC_WATCHDOG Violation. This has been happening since I upgraded to Windows 8.1 and has continued since upgrading to Windows 10.

My dump files are on OneDrive

082315-20828-01.zip

Please can you have a look and give me some indication of where to start looking?

Regards

Chris Fry

ChrisFry1977, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

1. DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. DPC_watchdog violation BSOD help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_watchdog violation BSOD help: I have been getting DPC_watchdog_violation on my computer a lot recently. This started around a month ago, and usually occurs when my computer is idle/not gaming. Is there a way to find the root of the problem, this is recent and is annoying....
  3. DPC_watchdog violation BSOD help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_watchdog violation BSOD help: I have been getting DPC_watchdog_violation on my computer a lot recently. This started around a month ago, and usually occurs when my computer is idle/not gaming. Is there a way to find the root of the problem, this is recent and is annoying....
  4. DPC_WatchDog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WatchDog Violation: I played this game called Roblox. after a few hours. it tends to crash and gives me the the bluescreen error DPC_WatchDog Violation The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff802292fb320....
  5. DPC_WatchDog Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WatchDog Violation: I played this game called Roblox. after a few hours. it tends to crash and gives me the the bluescreen error DPC_WatchDog Violation The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff802292fb320....
  6. DPC_WatchDog Violation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation Error Stopcode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation Error Stopcode: So this has been happening for almost 2 months now. sometime it will happen 3 times a day sometime it wont happen for a few days. I have tried all the fixes online. I have scanned the drive, uninstalled and reinstalled all drivers, did a fresh install of windows 10 and even...
  8. DPC_watchdog violation BSOD

DPC_watchdog violation BSOD: Hi, I'm frequently blue screening - Ran memtest and sfc/dism and they came up with nothing found or fixed. My last 5 dumps are here. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArgYnYnOFWvDgqk5xjAVUKtANSyHfA?e=nl6WJp Running the latest Windows update. Whocrashed suggests it's ntoskrnl.exe or...
  9. DPC_watchdog violation

DPC_watchdog violation: Hi, I have been getting the DPC_watchdog violation issue for a couple of weeks now. I've done a fresh reinstall of windows. Done an SFC check and updated my bios to the latest version. I just want to know what the issue is. Minidump link to the last few....
  10. Bsod dpc_watchdog violation

Bsod dpc_watchdog violation: It's been less than 2 days since I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I already got hit by this BSOD twice. I searched on the web for solution and everything that I found is related to drivers outdated but I'm certain that all my drivers are updated. Can anyone help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dpc watchdog violation and irql not less than or equal