Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 please HELP

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 please HELP in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello I get about 1 to 2 blue screens per day, and totally randomly, sometimes 5 minutes after booting my pc with nothing opened, sometimes while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BattleshipCH, Mar 30, 2022.

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 please HELP

Hello I get about 1 to 2 blue screens per day, and totally randomly, sometimes 5 minutes after booting my pc with nothing opened, sometimes while working and such. And after using Windbg on it I get this.DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVELor above.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000001, The system cumulatively spent an extended period of time at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. The offending component can usually be identified with a stack trace.Arg2: 0000000000001e00, The watchdog period.Arg3: fffff805238fa320, cast to nt!D

:)

BattleshipCH, Mar 30, 2022

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) by athw10x.sys

Hello !
    BSOD in my pc has been occured many times. It has error code , "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)." I have analyzed that problem with WindDbg and I've found that my wireless driver (athw10x.sys) caused this BSOD. I've tried to update this driver, but it was the last version for my pc. So, what should I do to overcome this problem ?
    Thank you

Notes :
    -My windows version number is 21h1 (10.0.19043)
    - My wireless network is Qualcomn Atheros AR956x (10.0.3.462)

Dump files link : LAPTOP-J94P1LUI-(2021-11-17_12-28-01).zip - Google Drive

bigbrian123, Mar 30, 2022
  3. auggy Win User
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

The minidump files showed two different errors, a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) error and a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b) error.

The DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION may be caused by a wireless driver, the athwnx.sys.

Which wireless adapter do you have and which driver is installed?

Also, what ASUS software is installed?

auggy, Mar 30, 2022
  4. Erdeslawe Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 please HELP

Erdeslawe, Mar 30, 2022
Thema:

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 please HELP

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 please HELP - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 please

2. Computer keeps blue screening for DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps blue screening for DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. Please help.: I built myself a PC last year and encountered several blue screen errors that would persist constantly until they randomly stopped. These blue screens randomly occur about every few days to a week. I also encounter issues trying to decompress files but it does not result in a...
  3. DPC_Watchdog_Violation 133 Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation 133 Help!: I used my PC for video games games like Overwatch, Dead by Daylight, Sims. My computer frequently crashes about once a day. It usually occurs while streaming a video or sometimes while idling. Down below is the mini dump file. My specs are:Processor IntelR CoreTM i9-10850K...
  4. DPC_Watchdog_Violation 133 Help!

DPC_Watchdog_Violation 133 Help!: I used my PC for video games games like Overwatch, Dead by Daylight, Sims. My computer frequently crashes about once a day. It usually occurs while streaming a video or sometimes while idling. Down below is the mini dump file. My specs are:Processor IntelR CoreTM i9-10850K...
  5. DPC_Watchdog_Violation 133 Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 please HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 please HELP: Hello I get about 1 to 2 blue screens per day, and totally randomly, sometimes 5 minutes after booting my pc with nothing opened, sometimes while working and such. And after using Windbg on it I get this.DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time...
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 please HELP

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 please HELP: Hello I get about 1 to 2 blue screens per day, and totally randomly, sometimes 5 minutes after booting my pc with nothing opened, sometimes while working and such. And after using Windbg on it I get this.DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time...
  8. Need help. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Need help. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hello everyone. The past few days I have encountered this problem multiple times. It's DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. At least two per dayBefore that I'd never had this problem. I tried to update all drivers, check the RAMs, etc,... but the error still happensHere is the analyst...
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: while I was using my pc it just froze and then bluescreen out of nowhere. I opened the minidump file and this is what I got. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133): Hello, some days ago my computer started crashing with this bluescreen. I tried several things already but didn't find out the issue: - Sometimes it crashes after many hours of usage, today it crashed after a little more than one hour. - Every crash happened when playing...