Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Windows 11

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When playing games my screen will go black and almost sound like it's simulating a restart but no picture returns. I've uninstalled Xbox Game Bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RJAmos, May 27, 2024.

1. RJAmos Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Windows 11

Hi, When playing games my screen will go black and almost sound like it's simulating a restart but no picture returns. I've uninstalled Xbox Game Bar through PowerShell and disable hardware accelerated GPU within settings which fixed it for a period of time but have recently had another crash. Below is WinDbg and attached is the MiniDump file. 052724-16171-01.dmp************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuge

:)

RJAmos, May 27, 2024
  2. Bambi_04 Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

Hi there,

I keep getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133). I ran the minidump file through WinDbg, but I don't know how to proceed from there, and I was hoping that someone could help me.

I've been trying to fix this for a bit, so I've been going down a list of possible fixes for watchdog violations and for "\Driver\WUDFRd failed to load." Among the things I've done, I've checked for updates (everything seems to be up to date), I've tried adjusting Windows Driver Foundation (but I couldn't locate it), I've reinstalled all the USB controllers, and I even reset the PC.

I would appreciate any help!!

Here's snip from WinDbg:

Bambi_04, May 27, 2024
  3. Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

I am experiencing a BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) on my Windows 10 computer. It often occurs when I am listening to music through applications like Spotify. Here are the specifications of my computer:

• Intel Core i3 7100
    • Gigabyte H110M-DS2
    • Nvidia GTX 1650s 4GB GDDR6
    • 8x1 DDR4 RAM 2133Mhz
    • Aerocool PSU 500W 80+
    • HDD 500GB
    Before the BSOD occurs, I usually experience stuttering while listening to music.

this is DMP file :

022224-23812-01.dmp

azzario razy, May 27, 2024
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Windows 11

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) by athw10x.sys

Hello ! BSOD in my pc has been occured many times. It has error code , "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)." I have analyzed that problem with WindDbg and I've found that my wireless driver (athw10x.sys) caused this BSOD. I've tried to update this driver, but it was the last version for my pc. So, what should I do to overcome this problem ? Thank you Notes : -My windows version number is 21h1 (10.0.19043) - My wireless network is Qualcomn Atheros AR956x (10.0.3.462) Dump files link : LAPTOP-J94P1LUI-(2021-11-17_12-28-01).zip - Google Drive

bigbrian123, May 27, 2024
Thema:

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Windows 11

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Windows 11 - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

2. BSOD Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Good day, I'm getting the BSOD every now and then and my Precision 5540 restarts and the error dump file shows the following information: I would greatly appreciate any help you can afford me in resolving this pesky error. I have all the drivers and the OS up to date. I'm...
  3. BSOD Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Good day, I'm getting the BSOD every now and then and my Precision 5540 restarts and the error dump file shows the following information: I would greatly appreciate any help you can afford me in resolving this pesky error. I have all the drivers and the OS up to date. I'm...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hello all! I've been having some trouble the last two days with a bluescreen error. This has caused my screen to disconnect sometimes distort and softlock and i'm unsure how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated! I'll post the minidump below; DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133The...
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hello all! I've been having some trouble the last two days with a bluescreen error. This has caused my screen to disconnect sometimes distort and softlock and i'm unsure how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated! I'll post the minidump below; DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133The...
  6. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 CRASHES OFTEN Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 CRASHES OFTEN Windows 11: Hello, I've been expereineced BSOD at leats once every time i turn on my computer. It crashes whenever, sometimes being in 5-15 minutes or later on. It doesnt matter if i am playing a game or not it will BSOD either way, even when im not doing anything on my computer. About...
  7. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 CRASHES OFTEN Windows 11

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 CRASHES OFTEN Windows 11: Hello, I've been expereineced BSOD at leats once every time i turn on my computer. It crashes whenever, sometimes being in 5-15 minutes or later on. It doesnt matter if i am playing a game or not it will BSOD either way, even when im not doing anything on my computer. About...
  8. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 CRASHES OFTEN Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 CRASHES OFTEN Windows 11

10. Computer crashing due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION code 133

Computer crashing due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION code 133: System:Chip - Intel 13900kAIO - MSI MEG Coreliquid S360GPU - Zotac Amp Airo Extreme 4090PSU - MSI MEG Ai1300P 80 Plus Platinum 1000WMotherboard - MSI Z790 MEG ACERam - Corsair Vengeance RGB 64gb DDR5 5600mhzStorage - m.2 NVME Samsung 980 pro 1tb, m.2 NVME Samsung 980 pro...