Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, some days ago my computer started crashing with this bluescreen. I tried several things already but didn't find out the issue: - Sometimes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dominickLTI, Nov 14, 2019.

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

Hello, some days ago my computer started crashing with this bluescreen. I tried several things already but didn't find out the issue:

- Sometimes it crashes after many hours of usage, today it crashed after a little more than one hour.

- Every crash happened when playing League of Legends

- The first crash happened in the "Champion Selection" and I was able to hear the sounds of the application for some more seconds before everything turned blue. My input were frozen instantly

- I installed DriverReviver to upgrade all of my drivers, with focus to the SATA drivers and all other disk drivers I found

- My windows 10 is up to date

- I have no software newly installed in the last days, but upgraded my Security Software from Bitdefender Internet Security 2019 -> Bitdefender Total Security 2020 (that was some days before the first crash)

I analyzed the Dump from C:\Windows\Minidumps\ and exported it to text:

https://pastebin.com/PZrhaEEP

Unfortunately I'm unable to read or understand it.

I have much software installed on my computer and use it for work on a daily basis. I'd like to avoid a fresh install of windows just to hope for a fix, without knowing what the actual issue was.

If you need some more information, I'll try to provide it.

Thanks in advance for any help!

EDIT --- Some more information that might be useful:

I'm running:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

System Type x64-based PC
    Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900X CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3504 Mhz, 10 Core(s), 20 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 1.10, 18/12/2018

BaseBoard Product MEG X299 CREATION (MS-7C06)

My computer is overclocked, but was tested under load at the time of overclocking and was stable since then (February 2020). It never crashed since then and started crashing this week. It is not under heavy load at the time of crashing.

:)

dominickLTI, Nov 14, 2019
  2. auggy Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

The minidump files showed two different errors, a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) error and a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b) error.

The DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION may be caused by a wireless driver, the athwnx.sys.

Which wireless adapter do you have and which driver is installed?

Also, what ASUS software is installed?

auggy, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

It is possible that the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION may occur if the iastor.sys driver is incompatible with Windows 10. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Nov 14, 2019
  4. thetarget Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

Some tutorials needed

Hey, there isnt any 110/33.. etc

The is list is like this: [133/33,134/34,135/34...]
    my default is 133/33 but now i step it to 134/34 and my CPU becomes 2.41Ghz...

Running with no problems... should I step up again?

thetarget, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

2. BSOD win 10 with error " Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD win 10 with error " Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION": Hello everyone, I had an error "Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" which caused BSOD on win 10 and created a minidump file. This is driver link my minidump file https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BFsd_KqJN-q0CCkOyY1ZHRsx8cQq7src?usp=sharing Please help me to fix...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Keeps Occuring

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Keeps Occuring: Hi. I keep getting the DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION and I don't know how to fix it. I've tried updating the drivers but nothing helps. Most recent crash dump: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19528.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights...
  4. BSOD - dpc_watchdog_violation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - dpc_watchdog_violation: Hello BSOD. dpc_watchdog_violation Under 'reliability' monitor the cause is often different. Device manage always shows the same HID-Compliant Headset. I have a Jabra Pro 9540 The firmware for this device is several years old. They have Jabra Direct, where an update...
  5. Código de Error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - 0x133_DPC_nvlddmkm!unknown_function

Código de Error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - 0x133_DPC_nvlddmkm!unknown_function: He tenido este bsod desde que recuerdo haber tenido esta computadora. He tratado de formatearla completamente e incluso re-instalar Windows pero el error persistía así que la llevé al servicio técnico de Acer donde le cambiaron el disco duro pero con solo horas de usarla el...
  6. pc frezez sometimes on startup DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

pc frezez sometimes on startup DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: here is the link to the drive where all the information is for the stuff https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p_QY7HzqfEyU2T4mrof9MjNxjh1joG9b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-frezez-sometimes-on-startup/372f9cf4-1aca-4826-9d0e-cdc479721513
  7. BSoD : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

BSoD : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133): I am using Win 10 and keep getting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) BSoD at random intervals. Below is my latest mini dump results, can anyone assist. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above....
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) when closing monitor of laptop

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) when closing monitor of laptop: Dear all, Since yesterday I have trouble with my computer when I close the monitor of my laptop. It is a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 2nd. I installed WinDBG and extracted the following information from the memory.dmp file. Any Idea what is the reason for this problem?...
  9. BSOD after 15 min idling (following boot). DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

BSOD after 15 min idling (following boot). DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hello, So I just bought a brand new HP spectre, installed few softwares like CCleaner, Speccy... And randomly get BSOD 10 or 15 min after booting (btw booting takes some time , about 1min ((for an SSD that's quite long isn't it ?))). I noticed that it can take up to 30 min...
  10. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, error (133) driving me crazy

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, error (133) driving me crazy: System Config: GA-970A-UD3 1.1 AMD FX-6100, 16G RAM NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 Patriot Pyro SE 120GB SSD WD 1TB SATA III ST 1TB SATA III I continue to get DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I have updated BIOS, MB Drivers (Realtek LAN and Audio) , NVIDIA Drivers. I have disabled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)