Windows 10: "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133"

Discus and support "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a dcp watchdog violation which occures when playing Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 2022 here is my mini dump:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stuartmackrell, Mar 21, 2023.

1. "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133"

I have a dcp watchdog violation which occures when playing Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 2022 here is my mini dump:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidumps\032223-9265-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: W

:)

stuartmackrell, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Bambi_04 Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

Hi there,

I keep getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133). I ran the minidump file through WinDbg, but I don't know how to proceed from there, and I was hoping that someone could help me.

I've been trying to fix this for a bit, so I've been going down a list of possible fixes for watchdog violations and for "\Driver\WUDFRd failed to load." Among the things I've done, I've checked for updates (everything seems to be up to date), I've tried adjusting Windows Driver Foundation (but I couldn't locate it), I've reinstalled all the USB controllers, and I even reset the PC.

I would appreciate any help!!

Here's snip from WinDbg:

Bambi_04, Mar 21, 2023
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) Keeps Occurring

Hi, my son's PC keeps freezing and crashing. Most often it's a 133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, but sometimes other error codes too. I don't have the debug tools etc to analyse it.

Can anybody help diagnose what's going wrong please or offer advice? Any help would be much appreciated.

BenedictPowell, Mar 21, 2023
  4. "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133"

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) by athw10x.sys

Hello !
    BSOD in my pc has been occured many times. It has error code , "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)." I have analyzed that problem with WindDbg and I've found that my wireless driver (athw10x.sys) caused this BSOD. I've tried to update this driver, but it was the last version for my pc. So, what should I do to overcome this problem ?
    Thank you

Notes :
    -My windows version number is 21h1 (10.0.19043)
    - My wireless network is Qualcomn Atheros AR956x (10.0.3.462)

Dump files link : LAPTOP-J94P1LUI-(2021-11-17_12-28-01).zip - Google Drive

bigbrian123, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

"DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133"

1. "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133" - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Good day to you all, I'm using windows 11 Pro 23H2, on my Vaio SE14 recently I had a BSOD saying DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133tried WinDbg to analyze I didn't find anything helpful in google.here below is the latest minidump:ERROR: FindPlugIns...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Good day to you all, I'm using windows 11 Pro 23H2, on my Vaio SE14 recently I had a BSOD saying DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133tried WinDbg to analyze I didn't find anything helpful in google.here below is the latest minidump:ERROR: FindPlugIns...
  4. Multiple Crashes due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Crashes due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: The last year or so, i keep coming back to my computer in a shut down state. I've never been able to catch the crash itself and i havnt seen any system events correlating to the problem. I do have dmp files associated with each crash, so im guessing im bluescreening....
  5. Multiple Crashes due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Multiple Crashes due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: The last year or so, i keep coming back to my computer in a shut down state. I've never been able to catch the crash itself and i havnt seen any system events correlating to the problem. I do have dmp files associated with each crash, so im guessing im bluescreening....
  6. Multiple Crashes due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PLEASE HELP me fix a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on my girlfriend's computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLEASE HELP me fix a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on my girlfriend's computer: I got windbg installed and opened my most recent minidump, which was actually only on 2/20, and i've had crashes since then that i guess didn't produce a minidump?. When i click !analyze -v it says i have a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. Here's the FULL copy paste, including me...
  8. PLEASE HELP me fix a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on my girlfriend's computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP me fix a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on my girlfriend's computer: I got windbg installed and opened my most recent minidump, which was actually only on 2/20, and i've had crashes since then that i guess didn't produce a minidump?. When i click !analyze -v it says i have a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. Here's the FULL copy paste, including me...
  9. PLEASE HELP me fix a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on my girlfriend's computer

10. Computer keeps blue screening for DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps blue screening for DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. Please help.: I built myself a PC last year and encountered several blue screen errors that would persist constantly until they randomly stopped. These blue screens randomly occur about every few days to a week. I also encounter issues trying to decompress files but it does not result in a...