Windows 10: Dpc_watchdog_violation 2

Discus and support Dpc_watchdog_violation 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I actually made a post about this issue here but it was back on the preview before 10 was released. I get The DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD every few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Carsomyr, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Carsomyr Win User

Dpc_watchdog_violation 2

I actually made a post about this issue here but it was back on the preview before 10 was released. I get The DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD every few weeks at least, and it always points to nvlddmkm.sys. I have used EVERY SINGLE Nvidia WIndows 10 driver to date and ALL OF THEM throw this BSOD. I ran the DM collector, which has a few BSOD in it. I don't remember what they were but the most recent one is the DPC-Watchdog_Violation.
    Code: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.10586.567 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\031116-39875-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv* Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 10586 MP (8 procs) Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by: 10586.162.amd64fre.th2_release_sec.160223-1728 Machine Name: Kernel base = 0xfffff800`74c06000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`74ee4cd0 Debug session time: Fri Mar 11 15:34:54.354 2016 (UTC - 5:00) System Uptime: 0 days 9:21:52.047 Loading Kernel Symbols ............................................................... ................................................................ .............................. Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list ...... ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 133, {1, 1e00, 0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys[/quote] Here is the dm log: Attachment 68901

I'm really at the end of my rope here, this has been a problem for too long. And I have posted this on the nvidia forums as well. Super fed up with them atm Dpc_watchdog_violation 2 :p

EDIT: I also updated to latest (364.51) and uninstalled logitech setpoint since I don't use that mouse anymore, just fyi.

:)

Carsomyr, Mar 10, 2016

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BLUESCREEN WINDOWS 10

Today I got 2 bluescreen again when I played games.

Bluescreen DPC_Watchdog_VIOLATION

Minidump file 1: 122516-5359-01.dmp

Minidump file 2: 122516-5406-01.dmp

KentiJõõger, Mar 10, 2016
  3. LJBFit Win User
    I have a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen error.

I have a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I'm using Windows 10.. my computer isn't restarting like is says it will and I can't launch windows. It's been frozen like this for about 2 hours.Can anyone help me pls?

LJBFit, Mar 10, 2016
  4. Carsomyr Win User

Dpc_watchdog_violation 2

Bump: 2 things I found on my own were fast boot causing this (which I disabled a long time ago and actually had me thinking this was solved) and conflicts between the realtek audio and nvidia high def audio. I updated realtek to the latest and disabled nvidia, will see how that works until someone can give me another idea *Biggrin

Carsomyr, Mar 11, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.
    Attachment 69108
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 133, {1, 1e00, 0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+1cc099 ) Followup: MachineOwner 2/8/2016 11:28:39 PM C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys[/quote]

6. Carsomyr Win User
    I always use DDU Dpc_watchdog_violation 2 :p And for now I think I'm gonna leave it as is and see if it was indeed a conflict between the 2 HD audio drivers. I can always just not install half the drivers, but I'd rather figure out which one is causing the problem so it can be addressed *Biggrin

Carsomyr, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Dpc_watchdog_violation 2

1. Dpc_watchdog_violation 2 - Similar Threads - Dpc_watchdog_violation

2. DPC_Watchdog_violation crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_Watchdog_violation crashing: Hi there,I have a gaming laptop that keeps continuously crashing due to the violation mentioned above and I’m not sure why. Afterwards, my laptop would not recognize my GPU. Please help....
  3. DPC_Watchdog_violation crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_Watchdog_violation crashing: Hi there,I have a gaming laptop that keeps continuously crashing due to the violation mentioned above and I’m not sure why. Afterwards, my laptop would not recognize my GPU. Please help....
  4. DPC_Watchdog_violation crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HELP with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: For 3 days now i cant seem to figure out why my computer is blue screening, the error i get is DPC_Watchdog_Violation, ive tried multiple ways to fix it but nothing seems to work, does anyone know a fix?here is a link to the minidumps: minidumps mediafire.com...
  6. HELP with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

HELP with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: For 3 days now i cant seem to figure out why my computer is blue screening, the error i get is DPC_Watchdog_Violation, ive tried multiple ways to fix it but nothing seems to work, does anyone know a fix?here is a link to the minidumps: minidumps mediafire.com...
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONHello, I have been getting this error at random lately. I have a feeling it might be a driver after seeing some other threads in the community. I have no experience with this or looking at the DMP files. Here is a link the files: MP Files.zipThe PC...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONHello, I have been getting this error at random lately. I have a feeling it might be a driver after seeing some other threads in the community. I have no experience with this or looking at the DMP files. Here is a link the files: MP Files.zipThe PC...
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: My PC keeps crashing because of a dpc_watchdog_violation. I really don't know what could be the cause it just started today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpcwatchdogviolation/f85a6aa1-5dea-4bb7-ae42-63c70bb3211d
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: My PC keeps crashing because of a dpc_watchdog_violation. I really don't know what could be the cause it just started today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpcwatchdogviolation/f85a6aa1-5dea-4bb7-ae42-63c70bb3211d