Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION After sleep.

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION After sleep. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Computer Get This error after sleep. Before my computer sleep, It Was running a Windows Vista VM. I left it, it was went to sleep. After that, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RedGreenBlue123, Oct 30, 2018.

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION After sleep.

My Computer Get This error after sleep.

Before my computer sleep, It Was running a Windows Vista VM. I left it, it was went to sleep.

After that, it get DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION After sleep. 39eed2f0-110b-40f3-8d3e-ea64eced8dfa?upload=true.jpg

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION After sleep. 44f3a6ec-f8cf-44fd-8238-078e1c2fee06?upload=true.png Windows 10 Pro Build 18262

Core i7 4700MQ

GTX 770M, HD Graphics 4600

16GB Ram

Please Help!

This is my vm

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION After sleep. 65fc0739-8c1c-46ff-8a73-82eb8c1c10c1?upload=true.png Sorry for my bad english.

dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am6kSQXnG1r6gvpEzXMHJWpVoawSiw

:)

RedGreenBlue123, Oct 30, 2018
  2. MikeB44 Win User

DPC_watchdog_violation

I did both of the things you suggested. It said that all my drivers are up to date. It scanned and repaired my hard drive. When I turn on my computer, it seems to boot up okay now. However, whenever the computer goes to sleep the problem with DPC_watchdog_violation
    still comes up. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

MikeB44, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

It is possible that the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION may occur if the iastor.sys driver is incompatible with Windows 10. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Oct 31, 2018
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION After sleep.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION after sleep

Hi,

Since a while now I get a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION after my computer wakes up from sleep. I analyzed the dump and it says that atapi.sys is the problem. I tried a lot of things to fix it but nothing works.

Maybe you guys can help me?

I uploaded the minidump to this link: https://we.tl/lf6oqtreDQ

Thanks!

Giraffetje, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION After sleep.

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION After sleep. - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION sleep

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I'm having issues with this, and I'm not sure what to do. I've tried everything:On Mon 3/18/2024 12:10:25 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedCrash dump file:C:\Windows\Minidump\031824-18281-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x1330x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF8023771E340,...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I'm having issues with this, and I'm not sure what to do. I've tried everything:On Mon 3/18/2024 12:10:25 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedCrash dump file:C:\Windows\Minidump\031824-18281-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x1330x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF8023771E340,...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Bluescreening my PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Bluescreening my PC.: I keep bluescreening and getting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error code and I notice it only happens when playing Roblox.Here is the minidump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kO9DYuo80LqzzPdOQWNuJ706SRVH2tcY/view?usp=drive_link<3...
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Minidump. Computer entered sleep and could not wake up, had to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Minidump. Computer entered sleep and could not wake up, had to...: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5. My original one had this same problem and eventually bricked itself so I got a replacement under warranty. My replacement has been fine but today after trying to wake from sleep it was not letting me, which is the problem I had with the...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Minidump. Computer entered sleep and could not wake up, had to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Minidump. Computer entered sleep and could not wake up, had to...: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5. My original one had this same problem and eventually bricked itself so I got a replacement under warranty. My replacement has been fine but today after trying to wake from sleep it was not letting me, which is the problem I had with the...
  7. Laptop Getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION When Waking Up From Sleep

Laptop Getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION When Waking Up From Sleep: My laptop sometimes gets DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when waking up from sleep. The BSOD most happened when I didn't plug the power of the laptop. I tried update to the latest Windows 10 and used SFC to scan the files. Here's the minidump and system info of the laptop....
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on Laptop Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on Laptop Sleep: I have an HP envy x360 13 laptop with Ryzen 2500U running Windows 10, 2004. When putting the device to sleep, either via selecting from the power menu, or by closing the lid of the laptop, I frequently encounter an issue where the device fans begin spinning at full speed, the...
  9. Blue screen error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when waking from sleep

Blue screen error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when waking from sleep: So I just reinstalled Windows 10 a few days ago, since Windows crashed with a different BSOD, and now having this problem. It doesn't always do it when waking from sleep, but it has done it twice so far. It never did this on the other Windows 10 install before. One thing is...
  10. BSOD on waking from sleep mode, DPC Watchdog Violation

BSOD on waking from sleep mode, DPC Watchdog Violation: Hello, since upgrading to Windows 10, my laptop has consistently crashed when waking up from sleep mode with the DPC Watchdog Violation given on the BSOD. This problem only began happening after the upgrade to Windows 10. So far I've attempted a chkdsk repair, system restore...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dpc watchdog violation when resuming from hibernation

2. dpc_watchdog_violation when waking up