Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION... again! :

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION... again! : in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! : I'm getting over and over again a blue screen, mainly when my laptop wakes up out of hibernation. Here are the dump and msinfo files:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Xianoo, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Xianoo Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION... again! :

Hello! :

I'm getting over and over again a blue screen, mainly when my laptop wakes up out of hibernation.
    Here are the dump and msinfo files:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KnhiMhBNNoB1wEqQGNXEdn0k0nqPfkEE/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/111hXKCSrjNsxhB37F6Kkp3N50j133cLk/view?usp=sharing

Could somebody please help?

I'd be very thankful :

Kind regards

:

:)

Xianoo, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

It is possible that the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION may occur if the iastor.sys driver is incompatible with Windows 10. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

After a recent updating, my machine has blue screen every 5 - 10 minutes.

The error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I saw another post here which suggest to use "iastor.sys". But I don't have that in the driver list. Mine is storahci.sys.

Please advise! Thanks,

hairinwind, Apr 9, 2021
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION... again! :

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi Mattie,

The DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen error can be caused by a variety of hardware, firmware, driver, or software issues. Now, you mentioned that you already changed the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers to standard. Did you update the driver as well? And also,
    are you getting the same blue screen error when you play other games? Or is it only occurring when you play a particular game?

For the mean time, if you haven't tried any further troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you perform the suggested steps from this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know how this turns out for you.

Marque Lor, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION... again! :

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION... again! : - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION again

2. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, Recently got this blue screen and now everytime I start up my computer it freezes before I can enter my pin to get into my PC, then shuts down and gives me a blue screen with the error code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONHere's the most recent dump file:************* Preparing...
  3. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, Recently got this blue screen and now everytime I start up my computer it freezes before I can enter my pin to get into my PC, then shuts down and gives me a blue screen with the error code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONHere's the most recent dump file:************* Preparing...
  4. Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation: Recently, I upgraded my motherboad, cpu and ram. Ever since these upgrades, I've had issues with games crashes after about an hour of play and BSODs. I've reinstalled windows and cleaned my C: drive but am still getting crashes. I've tried troubleshooting driver issues and...
  5. Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation

Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation: Recently, I upgraded my motherboad, cpu and ram. Ever since these upgrades, I've had issues with games crashes after about an hour of play and BSODs. I've reinstalled windows and cleaned my C: drive but am still getting crashes. I've tried troubleshooting driver issues and...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I keep getting BSOD crashes for months that have something to do with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION stop code. Every time it goes to the blue screen, I usually have to press the restart button. After researching the stop code, I downloaded Windows Debugger to analyze the most recent...
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I keep getting BSOD crashes for months that have something to do with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION stop code. Every time it goes to the blue screen, I usually have to press the restart button. After researching the stop code, I downloaded Windows Debugger to analyze the most recent...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I bluescreened AGAIN DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I bluescreened AGAIN DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I thought I solved this already by reinstalling my nvidia drivers. I reinstalled them because an advisor told me that my dump files were saying it was my graphics driver. And it actually worked for 2 weeks until now. So here is the dump file for my latest crash. Please...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION happening again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION happening again.: So now I have updated all my drivers with driver booster 6 (pro edition) and done the storahci.sys fix. They haven't helped me getting regular BSODs while playing Diablo 3. my minidump file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rlhGw3tDLRWH38fo3bV08VvOcEGdxnbm...