Windows 10: DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD, need some help with the dump file

Discus and support DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD, need some help with the dump file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I've been having this seemingly random blue screen error of DPC_Watchdog_Violation. According to various Q&A, I've reverted the IDE/ATA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wzhongwzzz, Jul 25, 2019.

1. DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD, need some help with the dump file

Hello.

I've been having this seemingly random blue screen error of DPC_Watchdog_Violation.

According to various Q&A, I've reverted the IDE/ATA controller driver, and removed most of my other device except for the GPU card GTX1080, using most recent WHQL driver.

Here's the dump file, and I couldn't figure out any clue with it.

Could somebody kindly offer some help on this, please?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vjjfeiisflu7o99/072419-21234-01.rar?dl=0

Thank you.

:)

wzhongwzzz, Jul 25, 2019

2. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION caused by ntoskrnl.exe

• Have you made any significant changes to your computer prior to this happening?
    Reinstalled Windows and drivers.

• When and how did the issue start?
    After completed re-install.

• Can you send us screenshots detailing the mini dump files and event log?
    1. .dmf file
    2. Event Viewer Error Screenshot
    3. Blue Screen View Screenshot
    4. driver view dump
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    Windows is fully up to date.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve your concern?
    Uninstall all sound and video drivers and let Windows install drivers.

Rehan Saeed, Jul 25, 2019
  3. BSOD with stopcode DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, dump files included.

Hi,

I have an ASUS X550VX laptop that has been crashing with the stopcode DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Debugging using BlueScreenView has pointed at a driver known as ACPI.sys causing the crash. Can i kindly seek advice on how to go about fixing this issue? The dump
    files associated with the crashes can be found at Shared items 8-4-2017

Thanks

HadrianLim, Jul 25, 2019
  4. DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD, need some help with the dump file

BSOD Help - dump files attached

Hi William,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this. The dumpfiles you have provided is not enough to find the root cause of the BSOD.
    Kindly provide full dump file for better assistance.

I appreciate if you answer few questions to narrow down the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What error message are you getting with BSOD?
    • Are you able to boot the computer to the desktop?
    I suggest you to Update the Windows 10 Drivers and check if it help.

Please refer to the below article “How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10”by Mr. Andre Da Costa to update the drivers:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD, need some help with the dump file

1. DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD, need some help with the dump file - Similar Threads - DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD need

2. Need help with BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSOD dump file: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  3. Need help with BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with BSOD dump file: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  4. Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD: I've gotten a new PC , replaced HW, reinstalled windows, updated drivers ect and still getting BSOD seemingly randomly. Is anyone able to assist in looking at my minidump files as I'm grasping at...
  5. Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD

Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD: I've gotten a new PC , replaced HW, reinstalled windows, updated drivers ect and still getting BSOD seemingly randomly. Is anyone able to assist in looking at my minidump files as I'm grasping at...
  6. [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

[BSOD] need help for analyze dump file: Hello, I am having crashing issues when using software that allows remote control with virtual gamepads. ParsecSoda I need help analyzing the DUMP file of the BSOD in question please. Here is the code: DRIVER_IRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL file: wdf01000.sys. Here the dump file:...
  7. [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file: Hello, I am having crashing issues when using software that allows remote control with virtual gamepads. ParsecSoda I need help analyzing the DUMP file of the BSOD in question please. Here is the code: DRIVER_IRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL file: wdf01000.sys. Here the dump file:...
  8. BSOD Needing some help, have dump files.

BSOD Needing some help, have dump files.: I have a gaming computer, in the middle of the game it force closed, after I sat in shock and then went to see if my display drivers were up to date but before i could check i blue screened. i have some dump files here it happend in the begining of the month too so i put...
  9. Need help analyzing BSOD dump files.

Need help analyzing BSOD dump files.: Ever since I built my new computer last spring I've been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stop codes, as well as a handful of others but not as much, almost constantly. I've been attempting to learn how to read the dump files using the WinDBG but to no success. Finally...
  10. BSOD "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" - Help Needed

BSOD "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" - Help Needed: For the past few months, my computer has been randomly freezing/BSODing and displaying the error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". It typically happens when I'm playing a video game or watching a YouTube video, so I'm hoping it's not my graphics card giving out on me... But it also...