Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSoD

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSoD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! My PC has been repeatedly freezing and crashing to the BSoD "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". I have ran sfc /scannow, Windows memory diagnostics,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SoupPetal, Mar 4, 2024.

1. SoupPetal Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSoD

Hi! My PC has been repeatedly freezing and crashing to the BSoD "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". I have ran sfc /scannow, Windows memory diagnostics, uninstalled and reinstalled my video drivers with DDU, unplugged all my external peripherals, reseated my RAM and all my drives, ran driver verifier, and reinstalled Windows, and yet the problem is still persisting. I am not sure what else to do. Would anyone be able to help with this issue? Thank you! Attached is my crash dump:https://www.mediafire.com/file/wv7kakb038qvjr6/Dump.zip/file

:)

SoupPetal, Mar 4, 2024

2. Windows 10 build 10586 BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Check (enable) it then do Step #5 & test.

The above notwithstanding...

Are you still getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Mar 4, 2024
  3. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below article regarding BSOD error and check if it helps.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Redirecting

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 4, 2024
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSoD

Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

I am experiencing a BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) on my Windows 10 computer. It often occurs when I am listening to music through applications like Spotify. Here are the specifications of my computer:

• Intel Core i3 7100
    • Gigabyte H110M-DS2
    • Nvidia GTX 1650s 4GB GDDR6
    • 8x1 DDR4 RAM 2133Mhz
    • Aerocool PSU 500W 80+
    • HDD 500GB
    Before the BSOD occurs, I usually experience stuttering while listening to music.

this is DMP file :

022224-23812-01.dmp

azzario razy, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSoD

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSoD - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSoD

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD: So my computer has been crashing again, and I thought I had fixed but apparently not and now it's given me this error again a week later. So for whatever reason my computers been freezing randomly,it takes like 2 mins recently to boot up and shut down. It takes like a minute...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD: So my computer has been crashing again, and I thought I had fixed but apparently not and now it's given me this error again a week later. So for whatever reason my computers been freezing randomly,it takes like 2 mins recently to boot up and shut down. It takes like a minute...
  4. System freezes when Idling Sometimes results in Frozen BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System freezes when Idling Sometimes results in Frozen BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation: Hello all,So a few weeks ago, seemingly out of the blue, my computer started freezing when idling. The entire screen will either freeze on whatever is on the screen, or will go to a BSOD Watchdog violation and freeze there. USB devices will no longer work.I've run RAM checks...
  5. System freezes when Idling Sometimes results in Frozen BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation

System freezes when Idling Sometimes results in Frozen BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation: Hello all,So a few weeks ago, seemingly out of the blue, my computer started freezing when idling. The entire screen will either freeze on whatever is on the screen, or will go to a BSOD Watchdog violation and freeze there. USB devices will no longer work.I've run RAM checks...
  6. Random BSOD at reboot after windows updates Stop Code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD at reboot after windows updates Stop Code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.: Hello, I have been having the random BSODs after the restart during some windows updates. Sometimes the laptop reboots and sometimes it doesn't and the BSOD appears with the stop code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I have uploaded the Minidump files here:070224-27109-01.zipCan you...
  7. Random BSOD at reboot after windows updates Stop Code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.

Random BSOD at reboot after windows updates Stop Code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.: Hello, I have been having the random BSODs after the restart during some windows updates. Sometimes the laptop reboots and sometimes it doesn't and the BSOD appears with the stop code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I have uploaded the Minidump files here:070224-27109-01.zipCan you...
  8. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I recently encountered a bluescreen with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION as the error code. Can anyone help me debug it? Minidump file is available below.070524-17140-01.dmpmsinfo.txt...
  9. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I recently encountered a bluescreen with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION as the error code. Can anyone help me debug it? Minidump file is available below.070524-17140-01.dmpmsinfo.txt...
  10. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging