Windows 10: DPC_watchdog_Violation -BSOD

Discus and support DPC_watchdog_Violation -BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a dell 5420 with windows 11. It crashes frequently and intermittently. I have reinstalled windows on a new drive but still. collects crash dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aendru26, Jun 23, 2024.

1. aendru26 Win User

DPC_watchdog_Violation -BSOD

I have a dell 5420 with windows 11. It crashes frequently and intermittently. I have reinstalled windows on a new drive but still. collects crash dump info then restarts.

:)

aendru26, Jun 23, 2024

2. Windows 10 build 10586 BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Check (enable) it then do Step #5 & test.

The above notwithstanding...

Are you still getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Jun 23, 2024
  3. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below article regarding BSOD error and check if it helps.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Redirecting

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 23, 2024
  4. DPC_watchdog_Violation -BSOD

Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

I am experiencing a BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) on my Windows 10 computer. It often occurs when I am listening to music through applications like Spotify. Here are the specifications of my computer:

• Intel Core i3 7100
    • Gigabyte H110M-DS2
    • Nvidia GTX 1650s 4GB GDDR6
    • 8x1 DDR4 RAM 2133Mhz
    • Aerocool PSU 500W 80+
    • HDD 500GB
    Before the BSOD occurs, I usually experience stuttering while listening to music.

this is DMP file :

022224-23812-01.dmp

azzario razy, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

DPC_watchdog_Violation -BSOD

1. DPC_watchdog_Violation -BSOD - Similar Threads - DPC_watchdog_Violation BSOD

2. Repeated BSOD for weeks - "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION", gives me that message, tells me it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD for weeks - "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION", gives me that message, tells me it's...: For several weeks I've been having an issue with my PC BSOD'ing, always giving me the same message. There doesn't really seem to be a correlation between what I'm doing at the time when the crashes happen. Sometimes the PC crashes a couple minutes after restart. Sometimes it...
  3. Repeated BSOD for weeks - "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION", gives me that message, tells me it's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD for weeks - "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION", gives me that message, tells me it's...: For several weeks I've been having an issue with my PC BSOD'ing, always giving me the same message. There doesn't really seem to be a correlation between what I'm doing at the time when the crashes happen. Sometimes the PC crashes a couple minutes after restart. Sometimes it...
  4. Random restarts due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restarts due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10: Hello there!Since around 1 to 2 days ago I had a around 3 to 4 BSODs. All of them with the same "DPC watchdog violation" and saying something about memory dump. As I use an unhealthy amount tabs open in my browser, I thought it strange, but didn't think much of it. Till it...
  5. Random restarts due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10

Random restarts due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10: Hello there!Since around 1 to 2 days ago I had a around 3 to 4 BSODs. All of them with the same "DPC watchdog violation" and saying something about memory dump. As I use an unhealthy amount tabs open in my browser, I thought it strange, but didn't think much of it. Till it...
  6. Random restarts due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Still experiencing DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD at every boot - Win11 24H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still experiencing DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD at every boot - Win11 24H2: Hello,I already made a topic here on this subject but the answers given didn't help me resolve the problem : Everytime I start my PC I get a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen, and I have no clue why. I have a prebuilt HP Pavillon gaming PC, and I reinstalled Windows...
  8. Still experiencing DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD at every boot - Win11 24H2

Still experiencing DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD at every boot - Win11 24H2: Hello,I already made a topic here on this subject but the answers given didn't help me resolve the problem : Everytime I start my PC I get a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen, and I have no clue why. I have a prebuilt HP Pavillon gaming PC, and I reinstalled Windows...
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10: Hey, Please help me to analyze whats behind of the BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on Windows 10 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000000, A single DPC or ISR exceeded...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10: Hey, Please help me to analyze whats behind of the BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on Windows 10 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000000, A single DPC or ISR exceeded...