Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error - while using Airpods on Zoom

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error - while using Airpods on Zoom in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi There, I have been using Apple Airpods on Zoom and after 30 minutes or so I get a DPC_Watchdog Violation error and BSOD. This is happening on most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndyHill5, May 11, 2020.

1. AndyHill5 Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error - while using Airpods on Zoom

Hi There,

I have been using Apple Airpods on Zoom and after 30 minutes or so I get a DPC_Watchdog Violation error and BSOD. This is happening on most calls at the moment. Computer is running Windows10 and updated.

I have the logs to share if that would help diagnose the issue.

Thanks for any assistance!

:)

AndyHill5, May 11, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 11, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

It is possible that the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION may occur if the iastor.sys driver is incompatible with Windows 10. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, May 11, 2020
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error - while using Airpods on Zoom

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 11, 2020
Thema:

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error - while using Airpods on Zoom

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error - while using Airpods on Zoom - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error while

2. DPC_Watchdog_Violation error while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation error while gaming: Hi there, i get the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error when i'm playing videogames.This issue came a week ago, i tried alot things.> Reinstalling windows> Check disks> Update driversSo far nothing helped, can anyone help me who knows how to look to the specific problem?This was the...
  3. Random BSOD errors while using zoom/using it for normal things.

Random BSOD errors while using zoom/using it for normal things.: Lately, I have been getting blue screen errors that say Thread_Stuck_in_device_driver. I have tried to fix it by using an older and more stable driver version it worked when I had this same problem a couple of months ago, but these problems have come up this week several...
  4. while on zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    while on zoom: during church my self view does not come on and others cannot see me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-on-zoom/e0680cd5-bcf9-4da3-9095-2cc4911b0689
  5. camera not working while using zoom client

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera not working while using zoom client: Hi I cant get my camera to work when I am using Zoom rooms - there is light in it, so it is on I can see when opening Zoom, but it doesn´t display a picture/livestream of me..... The camera is a part of a HP notebook I have:- I tried to install the latest driver to the...
  6. Internet connection unstable while using zoom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection unstable while using zoom: Anytime Im in a zoom meeting I start getting message internet connection unstable. The screen and audio freezes up for 5 to 10 seconds then starts back. Very frustrating. I am connected to wifi....
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while playing CS:GO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while playing CS:GO: Playing CS:GO for around 10 mins on Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8... or 8.1, not sure gave me this error. It does not happen when I'm not playing the game, but does always happen when I'm playing CS:GO. Here's what WhoCrashed told me: On Sat 2020/06/06 2:50:04 your...
  8. BSOD while using Zoom

BSOD while using Zoom: Hi, I keep having BSOD on my Windows 10 machine when I am using Zoom. The Zoom session will run fine for 1 hourish before I get a BSOD. This is strange, cause my PC has been running fine. Can anyone help me please? Thanks Here is the link to the minidump file:...
  9. Computer restart while using Zoom app with blue screen error showing DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer restart while using Zoom app with blue screen error showing DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.: I have new dell desktop with i5 processor, 8gb RAM with windows 10 pro. Recently while using zoom app during the meeting my computer freeze several times and restart with blue screen error showing DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I spoke to the Microsoft service he upgraded the...
  10. low resources while using Zoom

low resources while using Zoom: using zoom but occasionally get the subject message and then my audio gets affected. how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-resources-while-using-zoom/8babccaa-4726-45de-aa59-a6c040d1ac1a