Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Issues

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HelloI am constantly having issues with a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.I have gone through every forum and post that I can find and have followed all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DarrinDickie, May 15, 2021.

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Issues

HelloI am constantly having issues with a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.I have gone through every forum and post that I can find and have followed all the prompts to try and stop the issue from persisting, but it continues still. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgpspwiFeXK8jGMw6MyMVAA8H7cL?e=jYK1z3This is the system information and dump file that was created after the error. If anyone could help me with this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

DarrinDickie, May 15, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

It is possible that the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION may occur if the iastor.sys driver is incompatible with Windows 10. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, May 15, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 15, 2021
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Issues

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi Mattie,

The DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen error can be caused by a variety of hardware, firmware, driver, or software issues. Now, you mentioned that you already changed the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers to standard. Did you update the driver as well? And also,
    are you getting the same blue screen error when you play other games? Or is it only occurring when you play a particular game?

For the mean time, if you haven't tried any further troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you perform the suggested steps from this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know how this turns out for you.

Marque Lor, May 15, 2021
Thema:

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Issues

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Issues - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Issues

2. BSOD issue after 2 years of no problems - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue after 2 years of no problems - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hello!I have run into an issue that has me at a total loss. My Google-Fu has failed me and I'm only a couple of steps away from replacing components until my issue is resolved.Hardware / OSProcessor - AMD 5950xGPU - ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER AMPRAM - G.Skill Ripjaws...
  3. BSOD issue after 2 years of no problems - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue after 2 years of no problems - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hello!I have run into an issue that has me at a total loss. My Google-Fu has failed me and I'm only a couple of steps away from replacing components until my issue is resolved.Hardware / OSProcessor - AMD 5950xGPU - ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER AMPRAM - G.Skill Ripjaws...
  4. BSOD issue after 2 years of no problems - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Win11 BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation and ntoskrnl.exe "issue"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation and ntoskrnl.exe "issue": Hello,I have a problem quite some time. I will need to give some back story to what already happened maybe it will help locating the issueAfter spending some money, I got myself a new PC. Pretty much everything new, switched from AMD to Nvidia again etc.Weirdly enough, I...
  6. Win11 BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation and ntoskrnl.exe "issue"

Win11 BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation and ntoskrnl.exe "issue": Hello,I have a problem quite some time. I will need to give some back story to what already happened maybe it will help locating the issueAfter spending some money, I got myself a new PC. Pretty much everything new, switched from AMD to Nvidia again etc.Weirdly enough, I...
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION "USB" related issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION "USB" related issue: Hi everyone,I'm having a persistent issue related to usb, since every time I plug-in a different USB in any port, I get this Blue screen with the message as described in the title. I'll leave the mini dump files to check whatever is causing this:Mini dump files Also my sys...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION "USB" related issue

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION "USB" related issue: Hi everyone,I'm having a persistent issue related to usb, since every time I plug-in a different USB in any port, I get this Blue screen with the message as described in the title. I'll leave the mini dump files to check whatever is causing this:Mini dump files Also my sys...
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION "USB" related issue

10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION issue

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION issue: A Computer That I Borrowed From A Family Member Mine Was Broken Was Updating When I Got A BSOD With The Code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. When It Was Collecting Info, The Percentage Got Stuck At 100%. So I Followed The Steps Of Another Thread From 2014, But When It Turned Back On,...