Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on a new ryzen build- Windows 10

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on a new ryzen build- Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Guys Ever Since I build my pc ~5 months ago, I've been having this Random BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error code. I've tried a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mohammed Rakayby, Dec 5, 2018.

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on a new ryzen build- Windows 10

Hello Guys

Ever Since I build my pc ~5 months ago, I've been having this Random BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error code.

I've tried a lot of solution out there with no luck, so I'm open to all suggestions, this BSOD is really frustrating as it can happen at least once daily (happend twice while writing this post), it happens while gaming or watching youtube doesnt matter, I'm sure you can imagine how many boss battles I had to re-play playing darksouls.

Basicly the blue screen and stuck at 0% so I have to manually shut down the pc, no dump files thrown, however I did a forced kernel dump, along with msinfo in the link:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jchLKPzjkG8G4afphMI43Kmj-3JYaaJP

All drivers up to date, Bios is up to date.

So again I'm open to all suggestions, even if you think the solution is me losing weight DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on a new ryzen build- Windows 10 :D, if you know anything about this issue just throw it at me.

Thanks!

P.S: A quick spec summary:

Ryzen 1600 (stock, no OC)
    Asus x470 prime pro
    8x2 hyperX fury (HX424C15FB2K2/16)
    256gb 970 evo nvme ssd
    1TB seagate Barracuda
    GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1060 REV 2.0 6GB
    Seasonic M12II 620 Evo

:)

Mohammed Rakayby, Dec 5, 2018

2. Multiple BSOD on new Ryzen build

I also got a bunch of BSODs on my new Ryzen build:

*most frequent* MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

*second most frequent* IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I tried everything I could to troubleshoot. Turns out the culprits are not only Onedrive, but also Dropbox. Enabling either one will send my PC straight to BSOD at Windows startup. Do you think the windows update you mentioned also
    fixes dropbox?

Ichigomiruku, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2018
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on a new ryzen build- Windows 10

Multiple BSOD on new Ryzen build

Hey All,

Just wanted to share some info about my Ryzen Build since I was having these same issues last week. I bought 16gb of Corsair LPX 3000mhz Ram(8gb X 2) and I was pretty stable until I wanted to max it out to 32gb the week later. My system was having issues
    of the speed and would only go to 1066Mhz via CPUID. At this point every time I started I'd get these BSOD's such as:

System Thread Extension

WDF0100

Bad Pool Header

and the list goes on.

So frustrated I checked this thread out for answers and went back to Microcenter on a gamble to exchange the Ram to 32gb Corsair Dominators 3000mhz(16gb x 2) and it completely fixed my Blue Screen problem. I mainly run Adobe Creative Cloud and Cinema 4D
    and it's been completely stable since.

What I'm thinking that not all Ram is compatible with the Ryzen chip yet even though they backed the LPX's on the Corsair Website. Also switching from 2 sticks of 32 instead of 4 sticks helped out as well.

Parts of my Build that might matter to you:

MSI Tomahawk B350

Ryzen 1700x

Corsair H60 CPU cooler

Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gb(16gb x 2)

Sandisk Ultra 230gb

Not too much of a gamer, but wanted to post to see if I could be of any help!

QuantelHenry, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on a new ryzen build- Windows 10

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on a new ryzen build- Windows 10 - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ryzen build

2. Random shutdowns on new Ryzen 5 build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shutdowns on new Ryzen 5 build: Random shutdowns several days apart on a recently built a windows 10 PC with a Gigabyte B450M DS3H mobo, Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6600, WD NVMe SN570 main ssd, cheap Inland 500GB SSD for games, old Toshiba 750GB 2.5" HDD for data, 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200, PSU Corsair...
  3. Random shutdowns on new Ryzen 5 build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random shutdowns on new Ryzen 5 build: Random shutdowns several days apart on a recently built a windows 10 PC with a Gigabyte B450M DS3H mobo, Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6600, WD NVMe SN570 main ssd, cheap Inland 500GB SSD for games, old Toshiba 750GB 2.5" HDD for data, 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200, PSU Corsair...
  4. Random shutdowns on new Ryzen 5 build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD on new Ryzen build

BSOD on new Ryzen build: Hello. Build a new Ryzen 1700 16gb ram and i'm getting a bsod "memory management" once in a while. Never had a bsod playing a game only using Chrome, anyone can take a look? Here is the V2 Log Collector. DESKTOP-NLGRE9P-(2020-10-25_03-58-14).zip - Google Drive Thanks....
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION after build 19608

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION after build 19608: Any ideas or suggestions? The error I get is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. It started after installing Build 19603. I have recently installed Build 19608. Problem continues. Created a feedback but no activity or response from that. Seems to happen when connection to...
  7. 1903 Build causing issues on Ryzen build

1903 Build causing issues on Ryzen build: So first of all my PC was running great before I updated to this 1903 build. But decided to update cause I wanted to try out this XBL Game Pass for PC and attempts at updating with 1803 installed kept throwing some error message at me about permissions. So I figured I'd just...
  8. Alienware Aurora R4 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Windows 10 - Build 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alienware Aurora R4 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Windows 10 - Build 1903: I have an Alienware Aurora R4; with an Intel C600 Series Chipset SATA controller. I am using the latest BIOS and Drivers but get a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION multiple times per day. It is running on a Samsung 850 Pro SSD, also with the latest BIOS for that drive. I believe...
  9. Stuttering on latest windows version, Ryzen 5 2600 new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering on latest windows version, Ryzen 5 2600 new build: I just built my new PC and I'm facing this terrible stuttering, I have to clean my cached memory with the Wagnard fix Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1256 If I don't use that, I can't play anything, I made a...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD on a new pc build

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD on a new pc build: Hello Guys Ever Since I built my pc ~5 months ago, I've been having this Random BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error code. I've tried a lot of solutions out there with no luck, so I'm open to all suggestions, this is really frustrating me, it happens at least once daily...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ryzen dpc watchdog violation

2. watchdog violation new build

3. dpc_watchdog_error Ryzen 2600

4. bsod dpc_watchdog ryzen,
  5. dpc watchdog violation ryzen,
  6. ryzen 5 watchdog,
  7. asus prime a320m-e ryzen bsod watchdog violation dpc,
  8. RYZEN 2200G DOESNT SUPPORT WINDOWS 1903,
  9. amd ryzen 5 watchdog violation,
  10. pantalla azul dpc watchdog violation en ryzen,
  11. dpc watchdog violation windows 10 ryzen