Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on a new ryzen build- Windows 10

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on a new ryzen build- Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Guys Ever Since I build my pc ~5 months ago, I've been having this Random BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error code. I've tried a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mohammed Rakayby, Dec 5, 2018.

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on a new ryzen build- Windows 10

Hello Guys

Ever Since I build my pc ~5 months ago, I've been having this Random BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error code.

I've tried a lot of solution out there with no luck, so I'm open to all suggestions, this BSOD is really frustrating as it can happen at least once daily (happend twice while writing this post), it happens while gaming or watching youtube doesnt matter, I'm sure you can imagine how many boss battles I had to re-play playing darksouls.

Basicly the blue screen and stuck at 0% so I have to manually shut down the pc, no dump files thrown, however I did a forced kernel dump, along with msinfo in the link:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jchLKPzjkG8G4afphMI43Kmj-3JYaaJP

All drivers up to date, Bios is up to date.

So again I'm open to all suggestions, even if you think the solution is me losing weight DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on a new ryzen build- Windows 10 :D, if you know anything about this issue just throw it at me.

Thanks!

P.S: A quick spec summary:

Ryzen 1600 (stock, no OC)
    Asus x470 prime pro
    8x2 hyperX fury (HX424C15FB2K2/16)
    256gb 970 evo nvme ssd
    1TB seagate Barracuda
    GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1060 REV 2.0 6GB
    Seasonic M12II 620 Evo

:)

Mohammed Rakayby, Dec 5, 2018

2. Multiple BSOD on new Ryzen build

I also got a bunch of BSODs on my new Ryzen build:

*most frequent* MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

*second most frequent* IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I tried everything I could to troubleshoot. Turns out the culprits are not only Onedrive, but also Dropbox. Enabling either one will send my PC straight to BSOD at Windows startup. Do you think the windows update you mentioned also
    fixes dropbox?

Ichigomiruku, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2018
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on a new ryzen build- Windows 10

Multiple BSOD on new Ryzen build

Hey All,

Just wanted to share some info about my Ryzen Build since I was having these same issues last week. I bought 16gb of Corsair LPX 3000mhz Ram(8gb X 2) and I was pretty stable until I wanted to max it out to 32gb the week later. My system was having issues
    of the speed and would only go to 1066Mhz via CPUID. At this point every time I started I'd get these BSOD's such as:

System Thread Extension

WDF0100

Bad Pool Header

and the list goes on.

So frustrated I checked this thread out for answers and went back to Microcenter on a gamble to exchange the Ram to 32gb Corsair Dominators 3000mhz(16gb x 2) and it completely fixed my Blue Screen problem. I mainly run Adobe Creative Cloud and Cinema 4D
    and it's been completely stable since.

What I'm thinking that not all Ram is compatible with the Ryzen chip yet even though they backed the LPX's on the Corsair Website. Also switching from 2 sticks of 32 instead of 4 sticks helped out as well.

Parts of my Build that might matter to you:

MSI Tomahawk B350

Ryzen 1700x

Corsair H60 CPU cooler

Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gb(16gb x 2)

Sandisk Ultra 230gb

Not too much of a gamer, but wanted to post to see if I could be of any help!

QuantelHenry, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on a new ryzen build- Windows 10

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on a new ryzen build- Windows 10 - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ryzen build

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD on a new pc build

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD on a new pc build: Hello Guys Ever Since I built my pc ~5 months ago, I've been having this Random BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error code. I've tried a lot of solutions out there with no luck, so I'm open to all suggestions, this is really frustrating me, it happens at least once daily...
  3. Random BSODS on RYZEN 3 2200G new-builded PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODS on RYZEN 3 2200G new-builded PC: Hello for everyone! I have AMD RYZEN 3 2200G BOX 8GBx1 DDR4 AMD 7 PERFORMANCE SERIES 2400 ASROCK A320M HDV LASTEST BIOS SSD WD GREEN 240GB Power supply FSP PNR 450W WIN 64 1803 with all updates I can not understand what the problem is. I have Randomly bsod with...
  4. Windows 10 keeps randomly crashing ( AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Build)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 keeps randomly crashing ( AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Build): Hello, First of all I would like to apologise for my bad english writing skills. English is not my primary language. At the moment I'm getting really frustrated with my PC. I have a new AMD ryzen 5 build with a clean windows 10 install. But unfortunately I'm keeping...
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION [Windows 10]

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION [Windows 10]: Hello, I get this Error (Blue Window) When I browse, watching movies.. even if i'm not using it. it restarts and shows this error. I'm Using HP NoteBook Windows 10. Need Help. thanks!...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: [IMG]Hi! I hope you can help me with this error. I read some of the articles regarding this issue, but I can't apply the troubleshooting advices they suggest. Whenever I 'm turning on my laptop, this error appears. It keeps on telling me to restart the laptop repeatedly. I...
  7. dpc_watchdog_violation

dpc_watchdog_violation: I've been getting these BSOD recently I think it's one of my drivers can someone please help me?Attachment 60783 38655
  8. Dpc_watchdog_violation

Dpc_watchdog_violation: Hi, my computer started crashing today, with the mentioned BSOD(DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION) it has already happened 3 times (while browsing). I am attaching the dump files. Thanks in advance for your help 49239
  9. Dpc_watchdog_violation

Dpc_watchdog_violation: Hi there! Yet another blue screen on a Xidax build! I was reading an article when my computer locked up. At that time, I knew a blue screen was on the midst! And alas! The above-mentioned error occurred. Please review the BSOD file and assist me in finding out what's the...
  10. Dpc_watchdog_violation

Dpc_watchdog_violation: Hello. I have been fighting with a DPC watchdog violation in Windows 10, this occurs randomly. If I go to Device manager>Mice and Other Pointing Devices, I don't see any Synpatics driver: Attachment 81045 But if I go to Settings>Mouse & Touchpad>ِAdditional mouse options,...