Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on ESPN website

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on ESPN website in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This started happening in the last several days but only when ESPN.com is open. BSOD with www.windows.stopcode and the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION followed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JTman44, Jan 24, 2019.

1. JTman44 Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on ESPN website

This started happening in the last several days but only when ESPN.com is open. BSOD with www.windows.stopcode and the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION followed by several minutes while it sends the "error info" and then reboots. Sometimes it happens when opening the page on Google Chrome (if the page is slow to load) and sometimes it will run for 30 minutes before it happens. I tried loading the page on Edge and it happened almost instantly. But has ONLY happened on ESPN. Could it be because ESPN is still an http and not https? Could ESPN be causing it by making the page load slow because I use an Ad blocker? Any recent changes to Windows 10 that would cause this?

Has happened over a dozen times in the last week and has me frustrated enough to use other sports sites for scores etc but sometimes they are the only game in town to watch a college BB game.

:)

JTman44, Jan 24, 2019
  2. JTman44 Win User

This started happening in the last several days but only when ESPN.com is open. BSOD with www.windows.stopcode and the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION followed by several minutes while it sends the "error info" and then reboots. Sometimes it happens when opening
    the page on Google Chrome (if the page is slow to load) and sometimes it will run for 30 minutes before it happens. I tried loading the page on Edge and it happened almost instantly. But has ONLY happened on ESPN. Could it be because ESPN is still an http
    and not https? Could ESPN be causing it by making the page load slow because I use an Ad blocker? Any recent changes to Windows 10 that would cause this?

Has happened over a dozen times in the last week and has me frustrated enough to use other sports sites for scores etc but sometimes they are the only game in town to watch a college BB game.

JTman44, Dec 5, 2019
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on ESPN website

JTman44

I have the same issue with ESPN on two different laptops. Started on the 18th of January. I have updated drivers, performed check disk, read Microsoft's useless suggestions for a remedy. All to no avail. All other websites function properly. I would be interested
    in any ideas as to the solution.

Scribe_678, Dec 5, 2019
  4. JTman44 Win User

I finally got my Minidump (.dmp) files open and the two I still have both show the same problem: Symbols could not be loaded for IDSvia64.sys which is a Norton file. Couldn't find anything recent on their forums so will
    have to post there and see what they say. Still strange that it ONLY happens on ESPN.

Some old posts showed people uninstalling Norton and reinstalling but no explanations as to why and it did not always solve the problem.

JTman44, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on ESPN website - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ESPN website

2. Random BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when trying to access a website

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when trying to access a website: Hello, Tonight I had a rather disturbing experience; while attempting to access a specific website with an auto-loading video player on the page, my computer completely locked up and, after a few minutes, I got a BSOD with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error. I restarted,...
  3. I can' t open espn app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can' t open espn app: you'll need a new app to open this espnapi link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-t-open-espn-app/7ee555c1-91d5-4bca-b79e-96edae9ec7aa
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: i already exhausted the information that i know and still not fixed. it started when my computer is in turned off display but the system is still running and not locked. i woke the computer display through steam app on phone after i took a break. the screen froze and...
  5. dpc_watchdog_violation

dpc_watchdog_violation: Hi, Having an issue with my computer crashing to BSOD with the above error code, seems to only happen during or after 3D gaming. I believe it started after the latest Windows update. I have searched around and the first solution I see does not apply to me as I do not have...
  6. TRYING TO GET ESPN APP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TRYING TO GET ESPN APP: CANNOT GET ESPN APP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-get-espn-app/6f22e9df-4f33-429a-a5be-02ecd45c8d44
  7. espn site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    espn site: Hello, On the esannoypn website, every time I click on to fantasy football, I get a "cannot access this site" error message. Something about not communicating with server 500 HTTP. I did not have a problem with this until about a week ago. What's going on here?...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when opening a particular website and randomly

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when opening a particular website and randomly: This problem started to happen around 3 months ago. My current PC was assembled by myself in february 2017. Probably the only stuff missing in the logs about the build is the PSU model, which is a Seasonic S12II 520W (bought brand new), and cooler, a Thermaltake Water 3.0...
  9. ESPN App stalls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ESPN App stalls: After updating to Windows 10, the ESPN app just spins. Not a huge loss, but something I thought worth checking on to see if it was onlyme. 9558
  10. Dpc_watchdog_violation

Dpc_watchdog_violation: Hello. I have been fighting with a DPC watchdog violation in Windows 10, this occurs randomly. If I go to Device manager>Mice and Other Pointing Devices, I don't see any Synpatics driver: Attachment 81045 But if I go to Settings>Mouse & Touchpad>ِAdditional mouse options,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dpc watchdog violation espn