Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Periodic BSOD

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Periodic BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I was doing some overclocking earlier today and was doing some minor modifications to the BCLK. Not satisfied with the results, I reverted back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KyleJRock, Sep 15, 2021.

1. KyleJRock Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Periodic BSOD

Hello, I was doing some overclocking earlier today and was doing some minor modifications to the BCLK. Not satisfied with the results, I reverted back to my previous proven stable BIOS profile and went on my way. After playing some games for a while, my PC started periodically locking up for around a minute then blue screening with the message "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". It would do this every 15 minutes to an hour, seemingly at random intervals and even when it was completely idle and I was away. I undid my overclock and I've tried every possible fix I can find online updating drivers, chkds

:)

KyleJRock, Sep 15, 2021

2. Windows 10 build 10586 BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Check (enable) it then do Step #5 & test.

The above notwithstanding...

Are you still getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Sep 15, 2021
  3. BSOD - DPC_Watchdog_Violation

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

From your issue description, I understand that you are facing DPC_Watchdog_Violation error. Not to worry, I am here to help you with this issue.

The DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION bug check has a value of 0x00000133. This bug check indicates that the DPC watchdog executed, either because it detected a single long-running deferred procedure call (DPC), or because the system spent a prolonged time at an interrupt
    request level (IRQL) of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. The value of Parameter 1 indicates whether a single DPC exceeded a timeout, or whether the system cumulatively spent an extended period of time at IRQL DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

I suggest you to refer the below link and follow the troubleshooting steps given for blue screen errors.

Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Windows drivers

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 15, 2021
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Periodic BSOD

BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below article regarding BSOD error and check if it helps.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Periodic BSOD

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Periodic BSOD - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Periodic BSOD

2. dpc_watchdog_violation bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dpc_watchdog_violation bsod: hi, when i launch rainbow six siege my computer constantly crashes into bsod.Is there any way i can solve this? Using an asus x550jx on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpcwatchdogviolation-bsod/35016411-5674-4245-be4a-0abde63e0769
  3. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: In the last few weeks I've been experiencing almost daily Watchdog Violation errors, mostly on startup, but sometimes whilst in the middle of working and others after the computer has been reactivated after going into hibernation mode. Incredibly frustrating. Especially...
  4. BSOD - dpc_watchdog_violation

BSOD - dpc_watchdog_violation: Hello BSOD. dpc_watchdog_violation Under 'reliability' monitor the cause is often different. Device manage always shows the same HID-Compliant Headset. I have a Jabra Pro 9540 The firmware for this device is several years old. They have Jabra Direct, where an update...
  5. BSOD - DPC_Watchdog_Violation

BSOD - DPC_Watchdog_Violation: Hi all, I've been having issues again with the DPC_Watchdog_Violation error / BSOD. Using the Event Viewer Bugchecker, this is the information I received. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501,...
  6. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: My windows 10 PC is crashing every few days. I haven't changed any hardware recently that I am aware of. Please have a look at my DMP file and let me know which device Windows is unhappy with. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1R-FL3ot2YNcUX5j1DQ5QJ0JlDOdpMwCI Thank you,...
  7. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, My windows 10 PC is crashing every few days. I haven't changed any hardware recently that I am aware of. Please have a look at my DMP file and let me know which device Windows is unhappy with. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1R-FL3ot2YNcUX5j1DQ5QJ0JlDOdpMwCI...
  8. BSOD with DPC_Watchdog_violation

BSOD with DPC_Watchdog_violation: Hello, I've been frequently getting the above error on my Desktop, about once a day. I've tried updating SATA HCI controller after some googling, but the problem is still persisting. The dump file is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dhcs99vp4p2o6ty/112118-5031-01.dmp?dl=0...
  9. BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation

BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation: Continued BSOD with stop code dpc_watchdog_violation, how do I stop this? I used to bluescreenview to look at the crashdump file and it's flagged "ntoskrnl.exe" as the issue. I've seen multiple posts about updating drivers, but no drivers that I've touched have fixed the...
  10. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I'm receiving this error mesg. pretty frequently. I usually notice it while trying to work in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018. PC will crash. It's happened on numerous occasions. On a few occasions, I've had to reset PC. I've tried updating drivers on manufactures website etc....