Windows 10: DPC_Watchdog_Violation when Black Desert Online is trayed for 15+ minutes

Discus and support DPC_Watchdog_Violation when Black Desert Online is trayed for 15+ minutes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I've been trying to solve an issue related to Black Desert Online, where I will get a BSOD within 15-30 minutes of traying the game. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TharsisNix, Dec 22, 2018.

1. DPC_Watchdog_Violation when Black Desert Online is trayed for 15+ minutes

Hi!

I've been trying to solve an issue related to Black Desert Online, where I will get a BSOD within 15-30 minutes of traying the game.

I have taken steps to resolve this with no luck:

• Updating graphics drivers, rolling back, updating to latest
    • Updating various other drivers
    • Unplugging all devices except my mouse and keyboard
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling the game
    • Removing the xigncode3 files and verifying game files with steam

I have not managed to solve it yet.

I have reached out to their support about a week ago and I have not received a response back.

Can someone please help me solve this issue?

:)

TharsisNix, Dec 22, 2018

2. ntdll.dll will not let login to black desert online

Hi Donald,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate that you tried to troubleshoot the issue by booting the computer in safe mode with network. However, we’d like get more information regarding this issue.

1. Since when you are facing this issue?
    2. Could you confirm Windows and gaming program that you are referring to is up to date?

Issue could be because of corrupted Ntdll.Dll file itself, Hardware drivers, or issues between Windows and other programs. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below to fix the issue and check if it helps.

1. Reboot the computer and check if the issue persists.
    2. Try
      updating Windows
    3. Try updating the gaming program if any updates are available.
    4. Try uninstalling and re-installing the gaming program.
    5. Try
      Updating drivers

If the issue still persists, we would suggest you to post your query in
    Black desert online
    community.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

After a recent updating, my machine has blue screen every 5 - 10 minutes.

The error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I saw another post here which suggest to use "iastor.sys". But I don't have that in the driver list. Mine is storahci.sys.

Please advise! Thanks,

hairinwind, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

DPC_Watchdog_Violation when Black Desert Online is trayed for 15+ minutes

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

It is possible that the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION may occur if the iastor.sys driver is incompatible with Windows 10. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

DPC_Watchdog_Violation when Black Desert Online is trayed for 15+ minutes

1. DPC_Watchdog_Violation when Black Desert Online is trayed for 15+ minutes - Similar Threads - DPC_Watchdog_Violation Black Desert

2. BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?: Greetings! I recently built a new pc. Whenever I'm playing Balck Desert I often get BSODs, with a recent error being SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b. The drivers for the mobo, gpu, etc. are up to date from the MSI and nvidia website. Bios being the one release 08/2023. Ran SFC,...
  3. BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?: Greetings! I recently built a new pc. Whenever I'm playing Balck Desert I often get BSODs, with a recent error being SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b. The drivers for the mobo, gpu, etc. are up to date from the MSI and nvidia website. Bios being the one release 08/2023. Ran SFC,...
  4. BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.: BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.I read most of the what fix should I do and stuff but it didn't work.I even had this checked by ASUS tech but they just reinstalled the Operating system they didn't even listen to me when I told me to read...
  6. BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.: BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.I read most of the what fix should I do and stuff but it didn't work.I even had this checked by ASUS tech but they just reinstalled the Operating system they didn't even listen to me when I told me to read...
  7. BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.

8. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION every 15 minutes: I recently bought this computer from Microcenter, and a couple of months later, I've started getting a BSOD almost every time I'm running certain games (COD:BOCW, Halo MCC) for longer than 15 minutes or so. It's pretty consistent. The BSOD gives the error code...
  9. ntdll.dll will not let login to black desert online

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ntdll.dll will not let login to black desert online: I having trouble with online game call black desert online. during the login process I get as far to pressing the play button. after that nothing it not letting their other file to open up. I did what subject. like making sure system clock was syncing correctly. according to...
  10. BSoD while playing black desert online

BSoD while playing black desert online: I have been having this crash happen for a while. I have replaced my harddrive as well as replaced my hdd. After replacing my hdd and my video card it seemed to work for a while with no problems playing games like world of warcraft, but the first time I tried to play black...