Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My PC has been crashing again.. Here are the bugcheck codes The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aurihhazuma, Oct 25, 2020.

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

My PC has been crashing again.. Here are the bugcheck codes

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff803180fb320. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 4d312909-82b7-49ec-9fee-20d2772ee6c0.

Here is a link tot he minidump https://1drv.ms/w/s!AoWZZwtN5Kb3gkdwbonKQyRnyxG2?e=J9bpIt

What do I do please?

TIA and Namaste...

:)

Aurihhazuma, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

It is possible that the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION may occur if the iastor.sys driver is incompatible with Windows 10. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

After a recent updating, my machine has blue screen every 5 - 10 minutes.

The error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I saw another post here which suggest to use "iastor.sys". But I don't have that in the driver list. Mine is storahci.sys.

Please advise! Thanks,

hairinwind, Oct 25, 2020
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi Mattie,

The DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen error can be caused by a variety of hardware, firmware, driver, or software issues. Now, you mentioned that you already changed the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers to standard. Did you update the driver as well? And also,
    are you getting the same blue screen error when you play other games? Or is it only occurring when you play a particular game?

For the mean time, if you haven't tried any further troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you perform the suggested steps from this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know how this turns out for you.

Marque Lor, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

2. BSOD. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.: Hello. Recently I got windows BSOD while playing CS: GO. Can anyone help me to debug dmp file? i can upload it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-dpcwatchdogviolation/382825f9-00e3-4576-bc55-1f2db8b226ff
  3. BSOD - DPC_Watchdog_Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - DPC_Watchdog_Violation: Hello. I have upgraded my PC and since then I am having BSODs at random times - one time it happens 5 minutes after I turn on my PC and sometimes after 1 day of uptime. The error code is often DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION but once it was whea_uncorrectable_error and...
  4. Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, For about 10 days I am getting blue screen with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error. It seems that this happens only when I make heavy load on my PC, zipping large files on all threads, re-compiling very big projects in Visual Studio. I have manged to get it by running CPU...
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Today, all of a sudden a BSoD appeared saying "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". So i researched into the cause of this error and found it was related to SSD. Then i went on to update my SSD Firmware using IntelMAS thinking it would solve the problem, but again the BSoD appeared. I...
  6. dpc_watchdog_violation always when using selenium and chromedriver

dpc_watchdog_violation always when using selenium and chromedriver: Hello, My windows 10 pc crashes reproducibly when opening a website using a python script with selenium and chromedriver: When opening 5 instances of chrome through chromedriver, all is fine. When opening the 6th instance, the pc freezes and then a BSOD is shown. This...
  7. dpc_watchdog_violation bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dpc_watchdog_violation bsod: hi, when i launch rainbow six siege my computer constantly crashes into bsod.Is there any way i can solve this? Using an asus x550jx on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpcwatchdogviolation-bsod/35016411-5674-4245-be4a-0abde63e0769
  8. Blue screen crash: dpc_watchdog_violation. PC constantly reboots due to bugchecks. How to...

Blue screen crash: dpc_watchdog_violation. PC constantly reboots due to bugchecks. How to...: Win10 crashes about every 15 minutes. It crashes into bluescreen and an error code. DPC_watchdog_violation. I built this pc a few years ago and there were no problems until recently. I went to the event viewer and it shows an error message at the time of the crashes:...
  9. BoD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION / VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE due to graphics driver or faulty hardware?

BoD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION / VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE due to graphics driver or faulty hardware?: Since quite some time I regularly get BoDs with a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 and after some driver changes VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: My screen and audio freezes, sometimes comes back after some seconds or ends in a Blue Screen Green Screen for me....
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: while I was using my pc it just froze and then bluescreen out of nowhere. I opened the minidump file and this is what I got. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...