Windows 10: dpc_watchdog_violation

Discus and support dpc_watchdog_violation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting these BSOD recently I think it's one of my drivers can someone please help me?Attachment 60783 38655 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fus, Jan 25, 2016.

1. FUS
    fus Win User

dpc_watchdog_violation

I've been getting these BSOD recently I think it's one of my drivers can someone please help me?Attachment 60783

:)

2. GVT11 Win User

Screen freezes constantly after latest update

Now I’m getting DPC_Watchdog_violation

GVT11, Jan 25, 2016
  3. auggy Win User
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

The minidump files showed two different errors, a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) error and a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b) error.

The DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION may be caused by a wireless driver, the athwnx.sys.

Which wireless adapter do you have and which driver is installed?

Also, what ASUS software is installed?

auggy, Jan 25, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

dpc_watchdog_violation

Please update your Logitech drivers and let me know how it goes *Smile
    Driver Reference Table - lvuvc64.sys
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lvuvc64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lvuvc64.sys 2: kd> lmvm lvuvc64 start end module name fffff801`30000000 fffff801`30487d80 lvuvc64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: lvuvc64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\lvuvc64.sys Image name: lvuvc64.sys Timestamp: Tue Oct 23 04:12:08 2012 (5085FCF8) CheckSum: 004912C7 ImageSize: 00487D80 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. FUS
    fus Win User
    [/quote] i uninstalled the drivers and unplugged my Logitech webcam hopefully i won't have anymore problems

6. axe0 New Member
    Please let me know how it goes *Smile

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

dpc_watchdog_violation

1. dpc_watchdog_violation - Similar Threads - dpc_watchdog_violation

2. I've been facing BSODs with the stopcode "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" since April

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been facing BSODs with the stopcode "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" since April: Hello,I own a HP Envy 4 Notebook PC containing Intel Core i5 3rd Gen, a SSD of 128 GB and 12 GB RAM.I installed BitTorrent on the evening of April 5th, 2024, due to which I had been facing blue screens at least once a day upon start-up with the stopcode...
  3. I've been facing BSODs with the stopcode "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" since April

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been facing BSODs with the stopcode "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" since April: Hello,I own a HP Envy 4 Notebook PC containing Intel Core i5 3rd Gen, a SSD of 128 GB and 12 GB RAM.I installed BitTorrent on the evening of April 5th, 2024, due to which I had been facing blue screens at least once a day upon start-up with the stopcode...
  4. I've been facing BSODs with the stopcode "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" since April

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. nvlddmkm.sys DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvlddmkm.sys DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I am experiencing sporadic BSODs when gaming. They are always preluded with excessive stuttering, fans and GPU temp ramping up. This is followed up by the screen completely freezing up and sound looping, with the whole system crashing about a minute later with a DPC watchdog...
  6. nvlddmkm.sys DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

nvlddmkm.sys DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I am experiencing sporadic BSODs when gaming. They are always preluded with excessive stuttering, fans and GPU temp ramping up. This is followed up by the screen completely freezing up and sound looping, with the whole system crashing about a minute later with a DPC watchdog...
  7. Windows random BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows random BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: As title states, I'm facing random BSODs on my system. Minidump logs attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-random-bsod-dpcwatchdogviolation/709f18ef-0db5-473f-be32-9c05e110942a
  8. Windows random BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Windows random BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: As title states, I'm facing random BSODs on my system. Minidump logs attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-random-bsod-dpcwatchdogviolation/709f18ef-0db5-473f-be32-9c05e110942a
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: My computer freezes randomly. It's very random and hard to recreate.Nothing I have tried has solved the issue so here's an attempt asking for help.Here are 3 dumps where it gave a BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.Any help or tips are appreciated....
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: My computer freezes randomly. It's very random and hard to recreate.Nothing I have tried has solved the issue so here's an attempt asking for help.Here are 3 dumps where it gave a BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.Any help or tips are appreciated....