Windows 10: DPC_WATCHGOD_VIOLATION keeps occurring after buying a new bluetooth headset

Discus and support DPC_WATCHGOD_VIOLATION keeps occurring after buying a new bluetooth headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently bought a new Bluetooth Headset however, my computer keeps bluescreening with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION seemingly randomly whenever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tylor Jacobi, Feb 12, 2024.

1. DPC_WATCHGOD_VIOLATION keeps occurring after buying a new bluetooth headset

I have recently bought a new Bluetooth Headset however, my computer keeps bluescreening with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION seemingly randomly whenever I am playing games or browsing Discord. Never happened before obtaining and using the new headset.

:)

Tylor Jacobi, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

DPC_WATCHGOD_VIOLATION keeps occurring after buying a new bluetooth headset

1. DPC_WATCHGOD_VIOLATION keeps occurring after buying a new bluetooth headset - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHGOD_VIOLATION keeps occurring

2. DPC_WATCHGOD_VIOLATION keeps occurring after buying a new bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHGOD_VIOLATION keeps occurring after buying a new bluetooth headset: I have recently bought a new Bluetooth Headset however, my computer keeps bluescreening with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION seemingly randomly whenever I am playing games or browsing Discord. Never happened before obtaining and using the new headset....
  3. DPC_WATCHGOD_VIOLATION keeps occurring after buying a new bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHGOD_VIOLATION keeps occurring after buying a new bluetooth headset: I have recently bought a new Bluetooth Headset however, my computer keeps bluescreening with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION seemingly randomly whenever I am playing games or browsing Discord. Never happened before obtaining and using the new headset....
  4. Bluetooth headset will pair, but not connect on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset will pair, but not connect on new PC: I recently purchased a new PC and love it. Except that it won't connect with my headset, which I use for all audio input and output. Makes Zoom and Teams meetings a challenge. Under bluetooth settings, it'll pair, but won't connect. I've tried unpairing and re-paring the...
  5. Bluetooth headset will pair, but not connect on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset will pair, but not connect on new PC: I recently purchased a new PC and love it. Except that it won't connect with my headset, which I use for all audio input and output. Makes Zoom and Teams meetings a challenge. Under bluetooth settings, it'll pair, but won't connect. I've tried unpairing and re-paring the...
  6. Bluetooth not finding new headset device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not finding new headset device: I have a Sony Vaio SVF 15A 16CXB and trying to connect ifidelity Bluetooth headphones to it. The computer looks for the device, but can't find it 15 minutes of looking and just continues to look for it until I close out the device manager. I have other devices connected to...
  7. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting after a period of no sound

Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting after a period of no sound: Since I've bought my new laptop specs below, I keep getting this issue with my bluetooth headset. I don't know the exact timing, but after a while when there is no sound on the laptop, the headset will automatically disconnect. After about 3 seconds, the headset will...
  8. Bluetooth Headset

Bluetooth Headset: HI my laptop doesn't see my Bluetooth Headset. What can I do to fix this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset/70ed1b42-1ce2-4aaa-8b31-62b98dccb508
  9. Bluetooth Headset problem after update

Bluetooth Headset problem after update: Hi, I'm having problems with the new updates, My Bluetooth headset was working fine earlier but after updates I'm facing a problem that while opening microphone enabled apps, the sound turns off. I've tried reinstalling windows,reinstalling drivers and even removed device and...
  10. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting: I got a headset as a present at work and gave it to my girlfriend, but it seems she has issues playing songs thorough Bluetooth. Headset keeps turning off after a couple of songs. This is the headset I got: Fresh n Rebel Bluetooth Caps Headphone - Cupcake: Amazon.co.uk:...