Windows 10: DPinst.exe does not excute on your current 22h2 Operating system

Discus and support DPinst.exe does not excute on your current 22h2 Operating system in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 21h1 open via DPinst any cab file but now with 22h2 DPinst 64 it will not open any cab files from microsoft catalog. Any thoughts?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vistaboy01, Sep 29, 2022.

1. DPinst.exe does not excute on your current 22h2 Operating system

Windows 11 21h1 open via DPinst any cab file but now with 22h2 DPinst 64 it will not open any cab files from microsoft catalog. Any thoughts?

:)

vistaboy01, Sep 29, 2022

2. where to dwnload Dpinst 64 bit for Windows 10

Hi Fermani,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Why exactly are you trying to download Dpinst 64 bit?
    • Are you facing any issue with the operating system?
    • Do you get any error message or error code on the screen?
    As of now, I suggest you to refer the link below and check if that helps:dpinst.exe64 bit

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 29, 2022
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 29, 2022
  4. DPinst.exe does not excute on your current 22h2 Operating system

where to dwnload Dpinst 64 bit for Windows 10

where to dwnload Dpinst 64 bit for Windows 10

Original title: Dpinst 64 bit

S. Fermani, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

DPinst.exe does not excute on your current 22h2 Operating system

1. DPinst.exe does not excute on your current 22h2 Operating system - Similar Threads - DPinst exe does

2. The operating system does not start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The operating system does not start: After my son changed something in the BIOS, the computer says when booting: Reboot and select proper boot device. I checked that all storages are connected and the system boot priority is correct. I tried resetting the BIOS settings but it didn't help. I think that I need to...
  3. The operating system does not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The operating system does not start: After my son changed something in the BIOS, the computer says when booting: Reboot and select proper boot device. I checked that all storages are connected and the system boot priority is correct. I tried resetting the BIOS settings but it didn't help. I think that I need to...
  4. The operating system does not start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Exe -"vdsldr.exe" crashging highly on Windows 10 20H2 Operating System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe -"vdsldr.exe" crashging highly on Windows 10 20H2 Operating System: The Exe -"vdsldr.exe" crashing highly on Windows 10 20H2 Operating System with error code 0xc0000005. Faulty Application path -C:\WINDOWS\System32\vdsldr.exeC:\Windows\System32\vdsldr.exeSo Is the OS upgrade will help us to fix the issue ? or do we have another way to get...
  6. DPinst.exe does not excute on your current 22h2 Operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPinst.exe does not excute on your current 22h2 Operating system: Windows 11 21h1 open via DPinst any cab file but now with 22h2 DPinst 64 it will not open any cab files from microsoft catalog. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpinstexe-does-not-excute-on-your-current-22h2/d6009bef-dc0e-4230-af28-6545f3dee283
  7. When does the Operating system verify the Authenticode Signatures for signed EXEs and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When does the Operating system verify the Authenticode Signatures for signed EXEs and...: When PE Files exes, dlls etc. are code signed using signtool, they can be verified to check if they have been authored by trusted publishers. In which scenarios does the Operating system actually verify signed EXEs and DLLs? Are signatures of EXEs verified every time they...
  8. how to solve error "Current Operating System is not compatible with this executable"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to solve error "Current Operating System is not compatible with this executable": Hi, I was trying to run a application where after clicking Run as Administrator is encountered the error "Current Operating System is not compatible with this executable"........How do i resolve this issue and run the application??...
  9. Security key "Your browser or operating system does not support this"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security key "Your browser or operating system does not support this": Hello, I wanted to set up a key with my account but on the page Addition Security Optionsin the Windows Hello and Security Keys it is written "Your browser or operating system does not support this". I've tried of course many other navigators, but it's still the same. Same...
  10. Your next operating system: Your datacenter

in Windows 10 News
    Your next operating system: Your datacenter: It's time to start thinking about a new operating system layer: your entire datacenter, from networking to compute to storage, it's all one big computer now. With a new Windows release now just around the corner, we're all thinking about desktop and mobile operating...