Windows 10: draft message when i'm sending messages

Discus and support draft message when i'm sending messages in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how could i fix the problem i'm having when i send messages back to anybody and it says draft on the message board and my message don't go thru... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mauricehorton, Apr 30, 2019.

1. draft message when i'm sending messages

how could i fix the problem i'm having when i send messages back to anybody and it says draft on the message board and my message don't go thru thanks

:)

mauricehorton, Apr 30, 2019

2. Draft message sync?

To Sync Draft messages from your Nokia phone to your Nokia Suite,

1. Click on the Messages option in the suite.

2. Under (messages in Nokia), select Drafts.

3. The draft messages will all be listed on the center window.

4. Select all the messages you plan to sync; Click,
    hold and drag them to the Drafts folder on top left (ie in the Suite).

All the best

Njenga---01, Apr 30, 2019
  3. joda 25 Win User
    drafting a message

Hi

can you tell me if i can draft a message and save it for a while then send it?

joda 25, Apr 30, 2019
  4. draft message when i'm sending messages

How to save draft messages & send to many

Thanks for the info. I tried it but as soon as you send the draft once it goes away thinking you have used the draft and have finished with it.

How can I save messages in an Archive to be used again (like in the older Nokia phones)?

patbyrneme, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

draft message when i'm sending messages

1. draft message when i'm sending messages - Similar Threads - draft message i'm

2. "There was an error in sending your message"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "There was an error in sending your message": "There was an error in sending your message" appears when I try to send a webpage. I right click and from the drop down menu select "send this page". Windows 10 Mail opens and at the top tells me there was an error in sending the message, even before I type in a "To" email...
  3. Send message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send message: Hi, can windows 10 pro send message like in windows XP using net send? I read from the forum that we can send message using command prompt msg * /server:servername "text". But when i try that there's error "5 error getting names" i already change...
  4. I cannot send email messages. The messages go into Draft.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot send email messages. The messages go into Draft.: I cannot send email messages. The messages go into Draft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-send-email-messages-the-messages-go-into/5e891333-b772-469a-b945-78177b37e05b
  5. Error message when sending email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message when sending email: When sending a reply email I receive the following message "There was an error sending your message. Dismiss" How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-sending-email/cad271f2-4740-49fb-acdd-68fe9df2a098
  6. Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.

Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.: Outlook is not receiving or sending messages. I have tried reinstall etc. but no success. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-receiving-or-sending-messages/4a430084-9960-4310-bc97-f981fac4e19c
  7. Skype messages not sending

in Windows 10 News
    Skype messages not sending: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You may have faced an issue where you find that Skype is not sending messages. This issue is common with Skype for home users, and the most probable cause has been having low or no internet connectivity. But if you [...] This post Skype messages not sending...
  8. Outlook Duplicating Outgoing Messages in Drafts Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Duplicating Outgoing Messages in Drafts Folder: Using W10 and Outlook 2016 for several email addresses. In only one email account all outgoing messages are sent but a duplicate appears in the Drafts folder. When deleted, these messages remain in that folder but with the name of the recipient marked by a strikethrough. When...
  9. Outlook email account will not send or forward moves to draft messages

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook email account will not send or forward moves to draft messages: HEllo out there , I am experiencing issues with my Outlook accounts I have two attached a default one for my Microsoft account and a secondary one for my wife. On my new pc with win 10 I cannot send , forward emails the message I get back is they have been placed in the...
  10. Cortana Not Sending Text Messages

Cortana Not Sending Text Messages: Hi, I have the FCU installed and I have an iPhone with the latest iOS. I've gone through tutorials here and elsewhere and even though my iPhone was successfully setup, when I try to send a text message, all I get is that "I'll send that using your phone. It may take a...