Windows 10: Draftsight crashes

Discus and support Draftsight crashes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have the same problem as the person in this thread -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AP50, May 22, 2020.

1. AP50 Win User

Draftsight crashes

I have the same problem as the person in this thread -

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-crashes/6aa60e91-caf4-4816-89b8-132adffe87d6

For some reason that thread is locked or not allowing comment - strange if you are trying to solve a problem.

Draftsight crashes and work is lost. The work around is to save work every few min. Close the drawing and then reopen it. Royal PITA

The problem started when I updated to Windows 10 a couple of months ago.

Prior to that the version of Draftsight Pro I have was working well. I upgraded to this version early this year. No issues when I was running Windows 7 Pro.

I have accumulated hours of lost production due to this problem. I am not a computer expert and dont want to be. I am just a user.

I have used cad for 30 years and not experienced this.

Microsoft makes it tiresome and troublesome for users who are not experts, dont have an IT dept, or otherwise just want to get on with their work and not be concerned with what version they have or the arbitrary changes with a new version. I resisted 10 until I had no choice at my place of employment.

I believe this problem is on the Microsoft side - just a hunch.

Anyone have any suggestions?

:)

2. Draftsight Crashes

It is new software Draftsight Professional 2018 designed for Windows 10. It is not supported by XP or Vista, etc.

PatrickMarkham, May 22, 2020
  3. Draftsight Crashes

While working in Draftsight and typing or using a specific function it locks up and crashes not allowing me to save what I have done in that session. I get “Draftsight has stopped working” error and the only option is to close
    program without saving. How can I fix this problem?

Description:

Faulting application name: DraftSight.exe, version: 18.0.0.18150, time stamp: 0x59d74618

Faulting module name: dataexchange.dll, version: 10.0.16299.15, time stamp: 0x9b888435

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000000000000190b

Faulting process id: 0x253c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d37f1cfb13fd60

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Dassault Systemes\DraftSight\bin\DraftSight.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dataexchange.dll

Report Id: 2de5868f-5a53-4150-a937-6cd27278209f

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Event Xml:

Draftsight crashes 636332b1-fbbe-4b59-9266-756c4f64f902.png

Draftsight crashes 52904a17-ce51-461f-b8d5-61ea4cd05525.png

4. Draftsight crashes

Draftsight Crashes

I have Norton Security Suite. I have uninstalled Draftsight program a few times and reinstalled it. It did not fix the problem. I have Windows 10 Home Version 1709 16299.125.

Thema:

Draftsight crashes

1. Draftsight crashes - Similar Threads - Draftsight crashes

2. Hello. My windows 11 OS crashes often when woken up from sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. My windows 11 OS crashes often when woken up from sleep mode.: I have searched the Microsoft Community for an answer to my problems, tried the most common solutions but to no avail. It looks to me like a some hardware trouble with my video card but I can't identify the cause by myself. Anyone be so kind to help me resolve this issue?My...
  3. Event 41 Kernel-Power Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 41 Kernel-Power Crash: Please help, here is my event data, this has been happening for weeks while playing video...
  4. Event 41 Kernel-Power Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 41 Kernel-Power Crash: Please help, here is my event data, this has been happening for weeks while playing video...
  5. Event 41 Kernel-Power Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Daily crash because of KfeCo11X64.sys & avp.exe - Minidump is provided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily crash because of KfeCo11X64.sys & avp.exe - Minidump is provided: Hi, my laptop crashes almost everyday, below is the link for the minidump fileI have everything up to date and recently updated the Intel Killer performance driver to the latest. The most recent one is a couple of days ago May 7th, 2024 but I still have the same issue.I also...
  7. Daily crash because of KfeCo11X64.sys & avp.exe - Minidump is provided

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily crash because of KfeCo11X64.sys & avp.exe - Minidump is provided: Hi, my laptop crashes almost everyday, below is the link for the minidump fileI have everything up to date and recently updated the Intel Killer performance driver to the latest. The most recent one is a couple of days ago May 7th, 2024 but I still have the same issue.I also...
  8. windows crashed my computer with the latest update,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows crashed my computer with the latest update,: So my computer updated the latest update from microsoft, when it rebooted I got the repair windows screen, NO MATTER how much I tried it kept returning to the repair screen NO I couldn't restore to a previous date, it even corrupted that, so I had to REINSTALL windows from...
  9. ntdll.dll and draftsight 2018 sp3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ntdll.dll and draftsight 2018 sp3: not sure to start a whole storytelling here is the situation; got myself a new workmachine HP Z2 G3 16GB - intel icore 7 started installing my favorite software from scratch thus also DraftSight PRO 64bit for windows <> and a lot of other CAD software all with appropriate...
  10. Draftsight 2018 software

in Windows 10 Customization
    Draftsight 2018 software: Lenovo 120S installs Draftsight software but when i start program all i get is the flash screen then it closes .Have tried starting it as administrator but it still wont work....