Windows 10: drag and drop and other unespected issues

Discus and support drag and drop and other unespected issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; a couple a days ago suddenly i couldn t drag and drop files from one to another folder neither using mouse or touchpad . also have problems holding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fabiandade, Mar 28, 2022.

1. drag and drop and other unespected issues

a couple a days ago suddenly i couldn t drag and drop files from one to another folder neither using mouse or touchpad . also have problems holding left shift to upper case letters , does not happen to the right shift . i m sure that is not a mouse or keyboard problem cause i ve connected and external and happened the same . other issues like paint a phrase holding left mouse button stops after when shadow few letters not allowing shadow long sentences . i checkit out if any update was loaded and found that not.I red a lot of problems like that, i followed tips modifying register for examp

:)

fabiandade, Mar 28, 2022

2. Drag and Drop

Hi Charles,

the steps you suggested didn't work for me but, when pressing the escape key it somehow expanded the drive and by using drag and drop to the single file in the list worked.

In the past I could drag and drop multiple folders onto the drive on the network computer(s). Doing it on individual folders will take far too long and time consuming and is not an option.

Microsoft should be able to identify what is blocking it and issue a fix.

My machine is multi boot so tomorrow I will try with Windows 7.

Many thanks for your help,

Deric

DericStain, Mar 28, 2022
  3. Win User
    drag and drop

I suggest to look at this site:

Drag and Drop not Working Fix

Regards,

4. drag and drop and other unespected issues

Unable to drag and drop on Windows 10.

Hi Avraham,

From the above description, I understand you are unable to perform drag and drop function on the computer. Please reply to a few questions asked below for better understanding and further assistance on the issue:

• Are you not able to perform drag and drop function on any of the programs or Adobe in particular?
    • Do you get any error code or error message on performing the action?
    • Were you able to perform drag and drop action before?
    • If yes, did you make any recent changes to the computer?

Revert the changes made prior to the issue (if any) and check if the issue is resolved. If the issue is specific to Adobe, I suggest you to contact Adobe support for further assistance.

Adobe support forum: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html?promoid=KLXMW#/top_products

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to perform drag and drop action on Windows 10 computer in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

drag and drop and other unespected issues

1. drag and drop and other unespected issues - Similar Threads - drag drop unespected

2. drag and drop issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    drag and drop issue: I'm having this trouble lately wherein I cannot drag and drop any files to another folder using either my touchpad or mouse. It will not also allow me to cover up or highlight a sentence since it will be cut halfway. There are no new updates available, and forum only gives me...
  3. drag and drop issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    drag and drop issue: I'm having this trouble lately wherein I cannot drag and drop any files to another folder using either my touchpad or mouse. It will not also allow me to cover up or highlight a sentence since it will be cut halfway. There are no new updates available, and forum only gives me...
  4. drag and drop issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. drag and drop and other unespected issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    drag and drop and other unespected issues: a couple a days ago suddenly i couldn t drag and drop files from one to another folder neither using mouse or touchpad . also have problems holding left shift to upper case letters , does not happen to the right shift . i m sure that is not a mouse or keyboard problem cause i...
  6. drag and drop issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    drag and drop issue: in my laptop acer aspire 7 upgraded my operating system to windows 11 but the drag and drop feature is not working for the past 5 months . pls solve this problem in the new windows 11 update...
  7. drag and drop issue

drag and drop issue: in my laptop acer aspire 7 upgraded my operating system to windows 11 but the drag and drop feature is not working for the past 5 months . pls solve this problem in the new windows 11 update...
  8. Drag and drop issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drag and drop issue: Hi MS Community,Drag and drop is function is not available in windows 11. How to resolve this permanently ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop-issue/924d459a-1ad1-491e-b467-fb6a12429403
  9. Drag and drop issue

Drag and drop issue: Hi MS Community,Drag and drop is function is not available in windows 11. How to resolve this permanently ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop-issue/924d459a-1ad1-491e-b467-fb6a12429403
  10. drag & drop issues

in Windows 10 Support
    drag & drop issues: My system was running well until I started having drag & drop issues ie: o cannot drag messages within Thunderbird or to Explorer or Desktop o cannot re-arrange tabs in Firefox (ok on Chrome and Edge) o cannot drag URL from Firefox or Chrome to Explorer or Desktop (Edge...