Windows 10: drag and drop does not work

Discus and support drag and drop does not work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; drag and drop does not work why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop-does-not-work/57c0cb22-5019-4867-8a78-2d9a4d5d05e4" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by michaelfreid, Jan 27, 2019.

1. drag and drop does not work

drag and drop does not work why?

:)

michaelfreid, Jan 27, 2019
  2. Win User
  3. Cannot Drag and Drop into Edge

• I have been on Win 10 and Edge since June 2016.
    • I was able to drag and drop files in a SP2013 document library until today.
    • I tried it with OneDrive with the same result. I can no longer drag and drop to upload files.

Repeat: Drag and drop worked in my SharePoint 2013 libraries and OneDrive until today.

Was there a recent Win 10 or Edge update that may have broken drag and drop?

Len Gilbert BOTW, Jan 27, 2019
  4. drag and drop does not work

Surface Book Touchpad - Drag & Drop not working in Outlook 2016

Hi Rainer,

Allow me to assist you.

A quick question before we proceed.

What happens when you try to drag and drop attachments in Outlook 2016?

Let’s start Outlook in Safe Mode following steps mentioned below, then try drag and drop an attachment
    and verify the result.

* Hold Windows key + R.

* Copy and paste, or type the following command in the Open box, and then press
    Enter

Outlook /safe

Note: There is a space between Outlook and ‘/’.

If Outlook works as expected in safe mode, disable the add-ins by following steps mentioned below and determine the problem causing add-in.

a) Click on File menu, click Options, Add-ins, Go button besides Manage: Com-in Add.

b) Check if there are add-ins listed, clear the checkbox.

c) Close the Office program and restart it.

d) Enable each add-in one at a time, restart the Outlook, and repeat the above procedure. If the issue reappears again, it will help you to determine which add-in is causing this issue.

Hope it helps fix the drag and drop. Try the suggestion and let us know the result at your earliest convenience.

Joy Kemprai, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

drag and drop does not work

1. drag and drop does not work - Similar Threads - drag drop does

2. Drag and Drop Stops Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drag and Drop Stops Working: I am running windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3086 Computer specs belowAny time I boot up my computer, the drag and drop works like normal for a while. However, when I leave my computer idling for a period of time uninterrupted screen on and everything, and/or when...
  3. Drag and Drop Stops Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drag and Drop Stops Working: I am running windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3086 Computer specs belowAny time I boot up my computer, the drag and drop works like normal for a while. However, when I leave my computer idling for a period of time uninterrupted screen on and everything, and/or when...
  4. Drag and Drop Stops Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Drag and drop not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drag and drop not working properly: Hello,I've just noticed that I can't drag and drop properly; IE: Right click and hold on a file or folder, then drag to destination; release right button and context menu will come up, then select. What I'm getting is a red circle with a red slash through it if I try to drag...
  6. Drag and drop not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drag and drop not working properly: Hello,I've just noticed that I can't drag and drop properly; IE: Right click and hold on a file or folder, then drag to destination; release right button and context menu will come up, then select. What I'm getting is a red circle with a red slash through it if I try to drag...
  7. Drag and drop not working properly

8. he drag-and-drop in the taskbar does not work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    he drag-and-drop in the taskbar does not work anymore: Hello,It's been a few weeks that the drag and drop in task bar doesn't work anymore...However, since the 22h2 version it was working but since a few weeks it is not working anymore, and it is back to the way it was before... why?I am on W11 Professional Build 22621.900Thanks...
  9. he drag-and-drop in the taskbar does not work anymore

he drag-and-drop in the taskbar does not work anymore: Hello,It's been a few weeks that the drag and drop in task bar doesn't work anymore...However, since the 22h2 version it was working but since a few weeks it is not working anymore, and it is back to the way it was before... why?I am on W11 Professional Build 22621.900Thanks...
  10. Drag and drop not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drag and drop not working: Can somebody help me how to fix drag and drop cuz i'm having some difficulties trying to fix it submitted by /u/tinki_vinkiii [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j08xv2/drag_and_drop_not_working/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 1809 drag & drop sharepoint 2013 issues

2. DRAG DROP FROM PROGRAM TO EXPLORER DOES NOT WORK