Windows 10: Drag and Drop Windows 11

Discus and support Drag and Drop Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to do Drag and Drop functionality in Windows 11. Who was the damn imbecile who decided to remove such feature? Considering switching to Mac just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SebastianMurua, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Drag and Drop Windows 11

How to do Drag and Drop functionality in Windows 11. Who was the damn imbecile who decided to remove such feature? Considering switching to Mac just because of this!

:)

SebastianMurua, Nov 9, 2021

2. Drag and Drop

Hi Charles,

the steps you suggested didn't work for me but, when pressing the escape key it somehow expanded the drive and by using drag and drop to the single file in the list worked.

In the past I could drag and drop multiple folders onto the drive on the network computer(s). Doing it on individual folders will take far too long and time consuming and is not an option.

Microsoft should be able to identify what is blocking it and issue a fix.

My machine is multi boot so tomorrow I will try with Windows 7.

Many thanks for your help,

Deric

DericStain, Nov 9, 2021
  3. Geethu B Win User
    unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

• Some browser add-ons.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable add-ons and check if it helps.

Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer settings and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: Reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed. Although this solution is quick, it also means that, if you want to use any of those add-ons
    in the future, they must be reinstalled.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 9, 2021
  4. Win User

Drag and Drop Windows 11

drag and drop

I suggest to look at this site:

Drag and Drop not Working Fix

Regards,

Thema:

Drag and Drop Windows 11

1. Drag and Drop Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Drag Drop

2. No drag and drop feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No drag and drop feature: So I saw my friend using the drag and drop feature just like in win 10 on win 11.I have updated my windows to the newest version but I still can not use it. Does anybody know how to enable it?...
  3. No drag and drop feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No drag and drop feature: So I saw my friend using the drag and drop feature just like in win 10 on win 11.I have updated my windows to the newest version but I still can not use it. Does anybody know how to enable it?...
  4. How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is...: How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is there another fix if the drag and drop feature stopped working? I have a new Surface Pro and Windows 10, and I can no longer drag and drop into OneNote. I've reinstalled, etc. with no...
  5. How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is...

How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is...: How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is there another fix if the drag and drop feature stopped working? I have a new Surface Pro and Windows 10, and I can no longer drag and drop into OneNote. I've reinstalled, etc. with no...
  6. File drag and drop in address bar broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File drag and drop in address bar broken?: Yup. I am reposting this because this exact thing just made me think I was going crazy... I noticed I am not the only sane person here who used this feature frequently. Seeing the Microsoft reps response, I felt the need to repost this because the only person who could do...
  7. File drag and drop in address bar broken?

File drag and drop in address bar broken?: Yup. I am reposting this because this exact thing just made me think I was going crazy... I noticed I am not the only sane person here who used this feature frequently. Seeing the Microsoft reps response, I felt the need to repost this because the only person who could do...
  8. how do i pin an app to my desktop? what happened to drag and drop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i pin an app to my desktop? what happened to drag and drop?: new windows 10 user… i used 7 religiously until i got a new laptop. only using it for school and light gaming like minecraft and stuff. how do i get my apps and games on the home screen? there’s an option to pin it to start but nothing even happens when i do that? i figured...
  9. Why am I not able to burn music cds CDAs in windows 11 using drag and drop to file explorer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not able to burn music cds CDAs in windows 11 using drag and drop to file explorer...: Why am I not able to drag and drop music files CDAs to a folder in file explorer or even rename the song titles?I have tried to use a burner program but the program does not recognize the file type.I am really disgusted with windows and they shut be shut and never opened!!!If...
  10. Why am I not able to burn music cds CDAs in windows 11 using drag and drop to file explorer...

Why am I not able to burn music cds CDAs in windows 11 using drag and drop to file explorer...: Why am I not able to drag and drop music files CDAs to a folder in file explorer or even rename the song titles?I have tried to use a burner program but the program does not recognize the file type.I am really disgusted with windows and they shut be shut and never opened!!!If...