Windows 10: Drag and Drop

Discus and support Drag and Drop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When did the ability to drag and drop from the taskbar to the desktop end? 122324 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Taker13075, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Drag and Drop

When did the ability to drag and drop from the taskbar to the desktop end?

:)

Taker13075, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Win User
  3. Cannot Drag and Drop into Edge

• I have been on Win 10 and Edge since June 2016.
    • I was able to drag and drop files in a SP2013 document library until today.
    • I tried it with OneDrive with the same result. I can no longer drag and drop to upload files.

Repeat: Drag and drop worked in my SharePoint 2013 libraries and OneDrive until today.

Was there a recent Win 10 or Edge update that may have broken drag and drop?

Len Gilbert BOTW, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Drag and Drop

Drag and Drop

When using "Drag and Drop":
    • "Alt + left mouse button" to create a Link/Shortcut
    • "Ctrl + left mouse button" to Copy the file
    • "Shift + left mouse button" to Move the file

lehnerus2000, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Drag and Drop

1. Drag and Drop - Similar Threads - Drag Drop

2. No drag and drop feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No drag and drop feature: So I saw my friend using the drag and drop feature just like in win 10 on win 11.I have updated my windows to the newest version but I still can not use it. Does anybody know how to enable it?...
  3. No drag and drop feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No drag and drop feature: So I saw my friend using the drag and drop feature just like in win 10 on win 11.I have updated my windows to the newest version but I still can not use it. Does anybody know how to enable it?...
  4. How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is...: How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is there another fix if the drag and drop feature stopped working? I have a new Surface Pro and Windows 10, and I can no longer drag and drop into OneNote. I've reinstalled, etc. with no...
  5. How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is...

How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is...: How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is there another fix if the drag and drop feature stopped working? I have a new Surface Pro and Windows 10, and I can no longer drag and drop into OneNote. I've reinstalled, etc. with no...
  6. File drag and drop in address bar broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File drag and drop in address bar broken?: Yup. I am reposting this because this exact thing just made me think I was going crazy... I noticed I am not the only sane person here who used this feature frequently. Seeing the Microsoft reps response, I felt the need to repost this because the only person who could do...
  7. File drag and drop in address bar broken?

File drag and drop in address bar broken?: Yup. I am reposting this because this exact thing just made me think I was going crazy... I noticed I am not the only sane person here who used this feature frequently. Seeing the Microsoft reps response, I felt the need to repost this because the only person who could do...
  8. how do i pin an app to my desktop? what happened to drag and drop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i pin an app to my desktop? what happened to drag and drop?: new windows 10 user… i used 7 religiously until i got a new laptop. only using it for school and light gaming like minecraft and stuff. how do i get my apps and games on the home screen? there’s an option to pin it to start but nothing even happens when i do that? i figured...
  9. Why am I not able to burn music cds CDAs in windows 11 using drag and drop to file explorer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not able to burn music cds CDAs in windows 11 using drag and drop to file explorer...: Why am I not able to drag and drop music files CDAs to a folder in file explorer or even rename the song titles?I have tried to use a burner program but the program does not recognize the file type.I am really disgusted with windows and they shut be shut and never opened!!!If...
  10. Why am I not able to burn music cds CDAs in windows 11 using drag and drop to file explorer...

Why am I not able to burn music cds CDAs in windows 11 using drag and drop to file explorer...: Why am I not able to drag and drop music files CDAs to a folder in file explorer or even rename the song titles?I have tried to use a burner program but the program does not recognize the file type.I am really disgusted with windows and they shut be shut and never opened!!!If...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i drag icons on aarp driver safety course