Windows 10: Drag and Drop

Discus and support Drag and Drop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When did the ability to drag and drop from the taskbar to the desktop end? 122324 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Taker13075, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Drag and Drop

When did the ability to drag and drop from the taskbar to the desktop end?

:)

Taker13075, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Win User
  3. Cannot Drag and Drop into Edge

• I have been on Win 10 and Edge since June 2016.
    • I was able to drag and drop files in a SP2013 document library until today.
    • I tried it with OneDrive with the same result. I can no longer drag and drop to upload files.

Repeat: Drag and drop worked in my SharePoint 2013 libraries and OneDrive until today.

Was there a recent Win 10 or Edge update that may have broken drag and drop?

Len Gilbert BOTW, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Drag and Drop

Drag and Drop

When using "Drag and Drop":
    • "Alt + left mouse button" to create a Link/Shortcut
    • "Ctrl + left mouse button" to Copy the file
    • "Shift + left mouse button" to Move the file

lehnerus2000, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Drag and Drop

1. Drag and Drop - Similar Threads - Drag Drop

2. Drag and Drop with no Drive Letter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drag and Drop with no Drive Letter: I have an flash drive which I use to store personal data and as such I’ve unassigned the drive letter so it doesn’t appear in file explorer. Currently using the volume’s GUID to access the drive via a batch file. So far it’s working fine, but one thing I’ve noticed is that I...
  3. mouse drag/drop/selection problem

in Windows 10 Support
    mouse drag/drop/selection problem: hello. I have a logitech M510 and M705 mouses. i primarily use the M705 mouse when I had this problem. I tried the M510 to see if its a mouse problem, Its a very annoying problem. I am having trouble dragging and dropping files. when dragging, it cuts out on me. other...
  4. Drag and drop chnged default action

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drag and drop chnged default action: Hi there, I am not sure what has happened recently but normally when I drag and drop a file or folder, it will MOVE when on the same drive and COPY when dropping onto a different drive. For whatever reason all actions have now defaulted to COPY when dropping, regardless of...
  5. Edge Chromium - Drag and drop to collections?

Edge Chromium - Drag and drop to collections?: Small thing, maybe.. But is it just me or does it not work to drag and drop a link to Collections? It shows the little blue bar, indicating where the link will end up, but when I drop it there nothing happens. I'm hoping this is a bug that will get fixed, and not that drag...
  6. Drag and Drop not working at all with all my software ...

Drag and Drop not working at all with all my software ...: Hi Im using windows 10 pro build 18363 fresh install and I simply canNOT using the drag and drop ability to any of my software adobeillustrator autodesk3ds max even blender its work only on with Windows explorer him self not when a program using him My account is...
  7. Can I just drag and drop all the program files folders etc from my SSD to my HDD without...

Can I just drag and drop all the program files folders etc from my SSD to my HDD without...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fyfaenihelvede [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gx89nw/can_i_just_drag_and_drop_all_the_program_files/
  8. Folder disappeared after drag and drop

Folder disappeared after drag and drop: I accidentally dragged a folder containing very important docs mostly Word and PDFs from my desktop window into another folder’s window. After dragging back into the desktop window, it just disappeared. There was no dialog box showing the move, it just vanished. It’s now even...
  9. how to drag and drop front to install a new font

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to drag and drop front to install a new font: how to drag and drop front to install a new font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to/8cc100f2-ebce-4447-9f60-788b4dc05131
  10. Huge Icons and Text While Dragging and Dropping

Huge Icons and Text While Dragging and Dropping: [ATTACH] After a crash the other day, upon restart I noticed that whenever I drag and drop a file, the text and icons are abnormally large. I've tried changing resolution and restarting to no avail. I've attached some screenshots of the issue. Any help is appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i drag icons on aarp driver safety course