Windows 10: dragged a movie mp4 onto the video editor. Now the movie's import icon is stuck on the...

Discus and support dragged a movie mp4 onto the video editor. Now the movie's import icon is stuck on the... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried to edit a movie. So I added it to Microsoft's Video Editor. I didn't think it was working because it took a long time. So then I tried it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertHwang, Feb 21, 2021.

1. dragged a movie mp4 onto the video editor. Now the movie's import icon is stuck on the...

I tried to edit a movie. So I added it to Microsoft's Video Editor. I didn't think it was working because it took a long time. So then I tried it again. Same problem. But now I have the copy/drag icon of the movie and it just sits on the screen. I can't figure out how to remov dragged a movie mp4 onto the video editor. Now the movie's import icon is stuck on the... a42aadf6-0a65-4e92-bf01-db282cd8b41a?upload=true.png

e it.

dragged a movie mp4 onto the video editor. Now the movie's import icon is stuck on the... 18df33a3-546c-4bac-8390-3e6f74c854fd?upload=true.png

:)

RobertHwang, Feb 21, 2021

2. Video/Movie editor for Windows 10

I tried downloading Windows Movie Maker for my recently upgraded Windows 10 but it is not compatible.

Kindly suggest a good Movie editor as well as a Photo editor (free downloads)

Thanks

skkamath.india, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Playing music through iTunes or an mp4 with Movies and TV stuck rewinding.

Hello.

Recently I have been having trouble playing mp4 files through Movies and TV or playing music with iTunes. Originally I thought it could be my mechanical keyboard that came with the pc, but it persists even when it is unplugged.

The symptoms of this issue include:

• No sound when playing music/mp4 files (most likely because the video is stuck, as stated in my next point).
    • The music/mp4 will not persist past 0:00. When dragged to later in the video/song, the player will slowly rewind it back to 0:00 as if it is stuck on rewind.

I have tried numerous things including clearing my temp files, adjusting settings, running the troubleshooter, uninstalling and re-installing iTunes, you name it. I just want to be able to use iTunes for my streams again.

I've not found a single post regarding this issue, so I've decided to just make my own. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

III Esty III, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Jeddie Win User

dragged a movie mp4 onto the video editor. Now the movie's import icon is stuck on the...

Movies and TV app - MP4 file problem

Thanks to Ivan & Jimbo45 for some suggestions to use another media player.

Anybody else care to offer a suggestion on why Movies and TV app is not working for MP4?
    Should I try to uninstall and then re install?

Jeddie, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

dragged a movie mp4 onto the video editor. Now the movie's import icon is stuck on the...

1. dragged a movie mp4 onto the video editor. Now the movie's import icon is stuck on the... - Similar Threads - dragged movie mp4

2. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  3. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  4. Windows Live Movie Maker - Import Video Problem

Windows Live Movie Maker - Import Video Problem: Windows Live Movie Maker keeps telling me an Import Video is already started and that I cannot start a new one until the old one is stopped. I do not have any other Import Video underway. How can I correct this so that I can proceed to import video from my camcorder to my...
  5. movie maker 2012 and mp4 cant import/play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    movie maker 2012 and mp4 cant import/play: i cant play any of my files or even play a mp4 on my windows 8.1 build 9299 i prove a screenshoot it a codec problem?idk i can open some mp4 normally yes i can import some mp4 but these are my intro and outro i spend alot of time so is there a error? and i can play mp3 just...
  6. movie maker 2012 and mp4 cant import/play

movie maker 2012 and mp4 cant import/play: i cant play any of my files or even play a mp4 on my windows 8.1 build 9299 i prove a screenshoot it a codec problem?idk i can open some mp4 normally yes i can import some mp4 but these are my intro and outro i spend alot of time so is there a error? and i can play mp3 just...
  7. Movies and TV Stopped Letting Me Play Mp4 Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Movies and TV Stopped Letting Me Play Mp4 Videos: I have no clue why this started to happen. Before I was able to access any file I wanted but now I can not access mp4 videos. I read that it has to do with my codec but I didn't touch it. If someone could give a thorough explanation on how I can fix this issue that would be...
  8. Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker)

Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker): Whenever I go to open an mp4 file onto the video editor, it pops up with the following message: 'These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them: Frappe.mov - Copy.mp4.' If someone could assist me on how to fix this problem, that'd be great!...
  9. MP4 files not showing movie icon in Explorer

MP4 files not showing movie icon in Explorer: Some of my MP4 files are not showing the correct movie-type of icon in Windows Explorer. This is when viewing the folder using icons of any size. If I switch to Details view then it shows correctly as a movie file. NB I think this seems to only happen with VERTICAL MP4...
  10. Explorer Thumbnails not displaying movie icon for MP4 files

Explorer Thumbnails not displaying movie icon for MP4 files: I'm using Windows 10 and have noticed for a while that a lot of my MP4 files do not display show that a file is an MP4 file in Explorer. I view the files using Thumbnails, not icons, and usually view as Large Icons or Extra Large icons. Some MP4 files clearly show that...