Windows 10: Dragon center

Discus and support Dragon center in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Msi laptop wont boot up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dragon-center/2f168b35-7e84-4f79-b54d-25164fc29d77 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Frances0503, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Dragon center

Msi laptop wont boot up

:)

Frances0503, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

Microphone connection with Dragon 13 and Windows 10

Hi Michael,

One of the possible cause to this issue is compatibility conflict. Some user reports that the latest version of Dragon 13 doesn't require Compatibility mode in order to run correctly. We suggest turning off Compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Locate Dragon 13 shortcut and right click it.
    • Select Properties from the list.
    • Click on Compatibility tab and locate Run this program in compatibility mode for and uncheck it.
    • Click OK to save the changes and try running the application again.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Unable to install Dragon 13 on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Insert the DVD

Run compatibility from Windows explorer.

Select "not listed"

Browse to Dragon DVD and select the setup.exe file

Run the compatibility mode in default mode (Windows selects a solution)

A Window will open with "Compatible with Windows 8"

Type on "Test" (this will run the setup.exe in compatibility mode)

The Dragon 13 install Wizard will open, and you can start the Dragon 13 installation,

You will be able to do the complete set-up in Windows 10, and it works

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Dragon center

Guru Kiran G, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Dragon center

1. Dragon center - Similar Threads - Dragon center

2. Free Play Days: Dragon Ball FighterZ on Xbox One August 1 to 4

in Windows 10 News
    Free Play Days: Dragon Ball FighterZ on Xbox One August 1 to 4: [ATTACH] Get ready, FighterZ! We’re excited to announce that Dragon Ball FighterZ will be available to Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (with Xbox Live Gold included in your membership) members for free during Xbox Live Gold’s Free Play Days! Experience the...
  3. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 on Windows 10: Hello, on my old version of Dragon I could set it so that if it ever close it would automatically reopen. I can't find how to do that on the new version 13 oh Dragon NaturallySpeaking home edition. Sometimes my Dragon will close for no reason or something that I unexpectedly...
  4. Download Dragon City from Microsoft Store - 0x80090011

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download Dragon City from Microsoft Store - 0x80090011: I can't dowload Dragon City in Store, it need my login to window insider program. Thanks so much. ***Original Title: Fix 0x80090011*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-dragon-city-from-microsoft-store/0fa0c77b-c109-4700-a5b1-2da596cbf2c2"
  5. why is china dragon technology limited on my wireless network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is china dragon technology limited on my wireless network: why is china dragon technology limited on my wireless network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-china-dragon-technology-limited-on-my/0babd0aa-441e-4b0b-a73e-571c3a371df6
  6. Dragons World connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragons World connection issue: Ever since Tuesday's update I have been having connection errors with Dragons World popping up Server error 1002 Stable connection error. Problem is I have a stable connection to the internet, and I don't know how to rest Dragons World without losing all my game...
  7. I am trying to install Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking v15 in Windows 10, and keep getting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to install Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking v15 in Windows 10, and keep getting...: I've unregistered, and reregistered Windows Installer Package with no change, also the SFC with no change also. This program was a Digital download which i've re downloaded with you guessed it no luck... HELP!!! Oh.yes.. I believe in miracles....
  8. Dragon Naturally Speaking Software - Windows 10 setup - help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dragon Naturally Speaking Software - Windows 10 setup - help!: Hi, I have just purchased Dragon Naturally Speaking Voice recognition software for my 14 year old dyslexic daughter. I have installed it but have received the following error message: "Cannot find multi-media device. Check to see if your computer has a sound card or if the...
  9. Play Dragon Ball FighterZ Free Jan. 24 to 27 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play Dragon Ball FighterZ Free Jan. 24 to 27 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Prepare for battle! This weekend, Xbox Live Gold members can battle with legendary heroes such as Goku and Vegeta or infamous villains such as Kid Buu or Cell in Dragon Ball FighterZ during Xbox Live Gold’s Free Play Days. Starting Thursday January 24 at 12:01...
  10. Error code Dragon Mania Legends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code Dragon Mania Legends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...: To anybody can you please help with my game, I get this message: Dragon Mania Legends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 whenever I try to play the game. Also it seems that I can even play Microsoft Mahjong...